After criticism, White House says Trump condemns KKK, neo-Nazis

webfact

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, RobFord said:

So you have a problem with them attacking the vehicle after the event? Just trying to understand where you're coming from.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Why bother? That murdering Nazi deserves a defense in court, but he's as guilty as they come. It's now coming out he liked to say "that's where the magic happened" about Nazi concentration camps. 

One thing not very much featured in the national press is how focused these assorted white supremacist scum were focused on Jews. It seems to be largely assumed it's a black/white thing. The civil war monument issue was just a convenient pretense to focus their event. This was not an innocent meeting of the historical preservation society.  They were also of course heavily a trump supporting crowd evidenced by the many red hats. No, of course, not most trump supporters are as vile as that crowd, but among the most vile white supremacist types represented by the tiki torch crew a Charlottesville, most are trumpists. 

Will trump ever explicitly tell that vile crew he doesn't want their support? No. He will never do that. He realizes they are among the most impassioned portion of his BASE. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/08/14/jews-will-not-replace-us-why-white-supremacists-go-after-jews/

Edited by Jingthing

14 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Is everyone on this forum illiterate?????

AGAIN!!!! I never said anything about anyone attacking the car with baseball bats before the event.

It is clearly a baseball bat, and it smashes a hole in the glass.

I can't be bothered trying to argue the simplest of points with you any further.

Nope. No baseball bats.

And yelling in multiple punctuation marks and bold capitals doesn't give your rant any more credence.

illiterate

Perhaps you need to look up the definition of that word.

Given the fact that your post is based on photos. :whistling:

What I also find offensive is that white supremacist sympathisers are being given a voice and platform here on TV. Those of us that condemn the white supremacists are being labeled 'liberal fascists' by other members. Are the 6 Republican presidential candidates who stood against Trump and denounced this violence for what it is 'liberal fascists'? They have called out the white supremacist and Nazi leadership and it took 3 days of outrage to get Trump to kind of have a go.

Trump is a stain on the US and it will take years for that stain to be removed.

I assume of all of you who think the anti-KKK and anti-Nazi protestors who ended up fighting to protect and defend US values are thugs and criminals, also think that all of our military personnel that are ordered to fight against terrorists are also thugs and criminals. That is just another case of 'violence from'all sides' as Trump would term it.  What is the difference between peace protestors fighting against violent KKK and Nazi's and expecting peace protestors to fight against radical Muslim terrorists? Trump claimed Obama was weak because he would not call perpetrators of terrorist crimes 'extreme islamic terrorists', yet here we have Trump who could not call the KKK and Nazi's 'extreme white supremacist domestic terrorists'. The US is going to hell in a hand basket.

Nope. No baseball bats.

And yelling in multiple punctuation marks and bold capitals doesn't give your rant any more credence.

illiterate
Perhaps you need to look up the definition of that word.
Given the fact that your post is based on photos. :whistling:

Actually I believe this started with James taking bait from a troll.

IMG_0084.PNG

35 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

It is clearly a baseball bat, and it smashes a hole in the glass.

I can't be bothered trying to argue the simplest of points with you any further.

You are clearly deluded ...& like most deluded people you don't want to hear or see any real evidence which might challenge your delusion.

I called you right at the start of this thread:

Edited by onthesoi

1 hour ago, RobFord said:

It has to be said.

IMG_0082.PNG

But his defenders who control congress allow this mentally ill person to continue destroying America so they will/can remain in control. Being in control politically will lead to more individual wealth. 45 wants to be a dictator and amass as much wealth as Putin.

10 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

I am not left, many on here are not left but despite being right of centre, I know a disgusting, lying SOB when I see one and it is irrelevant to me what party or political leanings he has.

I am not even American but I agree with you completely.  I am often accused of being a leftie when it couldn't be further from the truth.  Trump continues to confirm just what a slime ball he really is.

Watching him reading the tele-prompt with eyes fixed firmly ahead reminded me of Johnny Depp and his Texas squeeze when they were forced to apologise to Australia for their comments over smuggling in their dogs.  Trump must have been squirming inside having to condemn his core voters.

38 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

You are clearly deluded ...& like most deluded people you don't want to hear or see any real evidence which might challenge your delusion.

OK if you say so, the ANTIFA are completely non violent, no way any of them would be carrying baseball bats at a protest.

The guy in the video, just had a stick for his sign that may or may not have looked like a baseball bat, and the rear window of the car was probably damaged already hence why the soft little stick was able to smash it, as if it was a baseball bat.

Or, maybe he was nothing to do with the ANTIFA and was just passing on his way to baseball practice.  Either way, no way any ANTIFA had any baseball bats ever ever ever. 

10 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

OK if you say so, the ANTIFA are completely non violent, no way any of them would be carrying baseball bats at a protest.

The guy in the video, just had a stick for his sign that may or may not have looked like a baseball bat, and the rear window of the car was probably damaged already hence why the soft little stick was able to smash it, as if it was a baseball bat.

Or, maybe he was nothing to do with the ANTIFA and was just passing on his way to baseball practice.  Either way, no way any ANTIFA had any baseball bats ever ever ever. 

:thumbsup:

Excellent.

Just give up your futile attempt to deflect from the real issue: the despicable, racist Neo-Nazis and their hate.

And a murderer.

10 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Well I must have seen another recording because I saw both sides carrying weapons of one type or another.  However only one side had the moral high ground and they certainly have the backing of the vast majority of Americans to beat the sh*t out of the white supremacists and their neo Nazi chums.

1 hour ago, RobFord said:

Actually I believe this started with James taking bait from a troll.

Actually, it started here.

On 8/14/2017 at 2:03 PM, FreddieRoyle said
click on this link, scroll down to view the 2nd image. If you can't palate the source it is a group of antifa violently attacking the Dodge Charger with baseball bats, within 2 seconds of the crash. Did these baseball bats materialize out of thin air??

Don't see any baseball bats in that link, are you sure you're not just making stuff up and seeing what you want to see?

Edited by PattayaJames

2 hours ago, iReason said:

He’s missing an empathy gene. It’s just not natural to him

You mean Trump's not playing well th a full deck of genes? He's a few genes short of a dozen? All his genes aren't singing from the same gene sheet? I think we know that. ?

Edited by Thakkar

5 minutes ago, RobFord said:

Yes James, it actually started there. You took bait from a troll.

The trolls, saying they can't see a baseball bat.

Merely,  pointed out the fact there was at least 1 baseball bat in the video.

Edited by PattayaJames

If I was contemplating being anywhere near a KKK/Neo Nazi/White Supremacist rally would I contemplate bringing a weapon for self-defence or would I be OK with being a possible victim/martyr? 

WWJD? Be a victim/martyr no doubt. I just don't think I'm there.

If I had just seen a crowd of people bowled over like skittles would I punch, kick, strike the guilty vehicle with anything at hand? Yeah, without hesitation.

Et tu PJ?

1 minute ago, mikebike said:

If I was contemplating being anywhere near a KKK/Neo Nazi/White Supremacist rally would I contemplate bringing a weapon for self-defence or would I be OK with being a possible victim/martyr? 

WWJD? Be a victim/martyr no doubt. I just don't think I'm there.

If I had just seen a crowd of people bowled over like skittles would I punch, kick, strike the guilty vehicle with anything at hand? Yeah, without hesitation.

Et tu PJ?

Indeed. It was a terrible act.

There was violence on both sides, that does not condone what happened.

If you decide to take to the streets in an armed angry mob people are going to get hurt.

6 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

The trolls, saying they can't see a baseball bat.

Merely,  pointed out the fact there was at least 1 baseball bat in the video.

You still haven't posted any picture evidence of the baseball bat even though you've been asked several times now?

10 hours ago, tomwct said:

The lesson that needs to be learned is that President Trump is President and the media is not and will never be! They tried hard to get Hillary elected but she lost because the American People want change. They have what they wanted. Less regulation, energy independence, more jobs, better economy, and lets not forget the outstanding stock market. Thank you Mr President! Lets Drain the Swamp & continue Making America Great Again. Thank God 7 1/2 more years!

Satire yes ?

2 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Very small step from here to banning the glorious works of Richard Wagner, and of course, why would they stop there. This liberal fascism has been getting out of hand recently. Our culture and history should be celebrated and revered, not smashed up and denied. The many unfortunate chapters remembered so that we don't make the same mistakes again.

"Very small step from here to banning the glorious works of Richard Wagner, and of course, why would they stop there."

Pure speculation. Since there is nothing real for you to condemn, you are making stuff up to condemn.

"

"Very small step from here to banning the glorious works of Richard Wagner, and of course, why would they stop there."

Pure speculation. Since there is nothing real for you to condemn, you are making stuff up to condemn.

"Liberal fascism"

There is no such thing. Just as there's no such thing as "charitable raping"

"This liberal fascism has been getting out of hand recently. Our culture and history should be celebrated and revered, not smashed up and denied. The many unfortunate chapters remembered so that we don't make the same mistakes again."

Statues in public parks are for heroes, not slave merchants. These statues were specifically put there to celebrate warriors who fought to perpetuate the subjugation f one race by another. These statues weren't there to teach the sober lessons of history. They were there to remind blacks that The Cause may be lost, but whites still decide who the heroes are. Learn some actual history before commenting.

fascism"

"This liberal fascism has been getting out of hand recently. Our culture and history should be celebrated and revered, not smashed up and denied. The many unfortunate chapters remembered so that we don't make the same mistakes again."

Statues in public parks are for heroes, not slave merchants. These statues were specifically put there to celebrate warriors who fought to perpetuate the subjugation f one race by another. These statues weren't there to teach the sober lessons of history. They were there to remind blacks that The Cause may be lost, but whites still decide who the heroes are. Learn some actual history before commenting.

4 minutes ago, PattayaJames said:

Indeed. It was a terrible act.

There was violence on both sides, that does not condone what happened.

If you decide to take to the streets in an armed angry mob people are going to get hurt.

If we are strictly talking about the vehicle driving into the crowd and killing one and injuring many then yes, pedantically, there was violence on both sides. One person INITIATED the violence which resulted in death and injury, the others RESPONDED to it causing minor property damage. Both acts of violence yes, but not equivalents in the eyes of the law or any rational person.

2 minutes ago, iReason said:

A lovely bunch. Why not defend them?

Wait, my lord! Are those ax-handles? And some sort of rifle?

Who is defending them?

Hope you are not trying to pin another untrue quote to me.

So you can see the weapons in these pictures, but not in the video of the car hitting protesters.

Selective blindness.