The miracle of Plastic Snakes... never believed how useful they could be..

Satcommlee

image.png.23330cefcb35c61d3289da7ea875c810.png

Rat's getting into aircon units and chewing its wiring... not any more place a plastic snake next to the compressor..

Birds annoying you on window canopies.. not any more place a plastic snake on there..  Peace and quiet at last!!!

I never would have believed how useful these things could be.

Thought I'd share this..

The key with plastic snakes is to move them around into different positions every few days.  That will keep the pigeons and owls confused.  I have two of them on my balcony where pigeons used to love to roost as well as on top of my air conditioner.   I put a snake on the top of the AC unit and one near the railing of the balcony.  I change their position every day or two and since doing that....no more pigeons.

I used to have magpies settling on my veranda rails right above where my little solar panel keeps my ride on mower battery charged. They always shit on the solar panel, until I placed   a rubber snake  on there.

No more problems.

I bought some highly realistic rubber cobras due to a pigeon problem. They stood up and even a small breeze made them look alive, but on the 2nd day I looked out to the balcony and a pigeon was actually sitting (no misspelling jokes please) on one of the. A total failure !

23 hours ago, ddotmark said:

Can any one recommend a shop/store in Hua Hin where I could buy some of these fake snakes.

You see them lots of places, mine are nothing special and is not the one in the picture..  I found them in a toy stall set-up in a Korat Mall, there must be similar markets, stalls etc in Hua Hin - I'm sure now that you are looking you will come across one fairly soon.

On 8/16/2017 at 1:06 AM, phantomfiddler said:

I bought some highly realistic rubber cobras due to a pigeon problem. They stood up and even a small breeze made them look alive, but on the 2nd day I looked out to the balcony and a pigeon was actually sitting (no misspelling jokes please) on one of the. A total failure !

Get a cobra wrangler to bring a real one...give that pigeon a BIG surprise when he lands on it's head!

On 8/16/2017 at 1:06 AM, phantomfiddler said:

Perhaps it was a suicidal pigeon.  

On 8/15/2017 at 5:06 PM, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

The pigeons get wise to plastic snakes and owls after a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put a few (plastic) death pigeons around the snake.....change their positions every day.....

if this not works ...put a few days a real snake out ....even the plastic pigeons will be scared !