Mayweather - Mcgregor Fight What Channel Is It On?

ozzy111

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, JAS21 said:

The pay-per-view portion of Mayweather vs. McGregor is expected to get underway at 3am BST (7pm PT 9pm ET). Be good if some 'shop' was doing breakfast and showing the fight ...

Where abouts are you? I'm sure lots of bars will be showing the fight. I've seen places in Bangkok and down here in Hua Hin advertising it already.

The fight is being shown at a good time for us in Thailand. 

Pakkret ...Prachachuen Road... wondering if a friend 'old or new' would invite me ... I can bring the eggs-bacon-sausage and beans  ...wonder if any BK hotels are doing a 'stay and watch' :shock1:

Edited by JAS21

20 hours ago, JAS21 said:

The pay-per-view portion of Mayweather vs. McGregor is expected to get underway at 3am BST (7pm PT 9pm ET). Be good if some 'shop' was doing breakfast and showing the fight ...

So about 9AM Thai on Sunday 27th?

The latest update of Mobdro has the renamed Sky channels.

14 hours ago, ozzy111 said:

Is the Mayweather - Mcgregor Fight on free to air TV or is it pay per view here in Thailand as well? If it is pay per view where/how do we buy it?

Pay per view. $100.00.  Or free at many sports bars.

4 hours ago, meatboy said:

all the UFC.is on live sundays at 9.45am.& 10.45am. TV 8 CHANNEL 27.

if you miss it,you can watch it on the highlite show 18.20pm.saturdays same channel.

It's not a UFC event.

I just found www.dafabet.com and they accept thai banks.

Deposited 5000 got 100% bonus, placed bet on McGregor 10 000, if he wins im taking 45 000.

In case u want go for it make sure after register u go to promotions and claim first deposit bonus.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

The undercard starts about 9am Thai time meaning fight itself could be as late as 11 or 12.

As poster above says, channel 8 shows UFC,  but also shows Showtime (host broadcaster for this fight ) boxing events so it seems very likely this will be 'free to air' on channel 8.

Channel 23 (Workpoint) allegedly. 

นี่คือการชก! ที่คนทั้งโลกตั้งตารอ
#เมย์เวทเธอร์ ปะทะ #แม็คเกรเกอร์
#mayweather vs #mcgregor
มวยสากล ปะทะ MMA

ทำสถิติ ใหม่ ค่าตัวนักชกสูงที่สุดในโลก 
คอมวยห้ามพลาดด้วยประการทั้งปวง

ฟลอยด์ เมย์เวทเธอร์ จูเนียร์ ตำนานกำปั้นไร้พ่าย เจ้าของตำแหน่งแชมป์มวยสากลโลก 5 รุ่น

จะกลับมาสวมนวมอีกครั้ง เพื่อขึ้นชกกับ

คอเนอร์ แม็คเกรเกอร์ นักชกจอมโว ชาวไอริช ยอดนักชก MMA เจ้าของสถิติประวัติศาสตร์ แชมป์ UFC 2 รุ่น

โดยในการชกครั้งนี้ จะใช้กติกามวยสากล และ ฟลอย์ เมย์เวย์เธอร์ จะรับค่าตัวสูงถึง 100 ล้านเหรียญ ส่วนค่าตัวของแม็คเกร์เกอร์ นั้นยังไม่ได้รับการเปิดเผย

สำหรับในประเทศไทย 
ช่องเวิร์คพอยท์ กดเลข23 
จะถ่ายทอดสด! จาก Las Vegas 
ตรงกับเวลาไทย ใน วันอาทิตย์ ที่ 27 สิงหาคม ตั้งแต่เวลา 8:00-12:00 โดยประมาณ

Image may contain: one or more people, beard and text

On 8/17/2017 at 6:55 PM, wilai said:

Channel 23 (Workpoint) allegedly. 

นี่คือการชก! ที่คนทั้งโลกตั้งตารอ
#เมย์เวทเธอร์ ปะทะ #แม็คเกรเกอร์
#mayweather vs #mcgregor
มวยสากล ปะทะ MMA

ทำสถิติ ใหม่ ค่าตัวนักชกสูงที่สุดในโลก 
คอมวยห้ามพลาดด้วยประการทั้งปวง

ฟลอยด์ เมย์เวทเธอร์ จูเนียร์ ตำนานกำปั้นไร้พ่าย เจ้าของตำแหน่งแชมป์มวยสากลโลก 5 รุ่น

จะกลับมาสวมนวมอีกครั้ง เพื่อขึ้นชกกับ

คอเนอร์ แม็คเกรเกอร์ นักชกจอมโว ชาวไอริช ยอดนักชก MMA เจ้าของสถิติประวัติศาสตร์ แชมป์ UFC 2 รุ่น

โดยในการชกครั้งนี้ จะใช้กติกามวยสากล และ ฟลอย์ เมย์เวย์เธอร์ จะรับค่าตัวสูงถึง 100 ล้านเหรียญ ส่วนค่าตัวของแม็คเกร์เกอร์ นั้นยังไม่ได้รับการเปิดเผย

สำหรับในประเทศไทย 
ช่องเวิร์คพอยท์ กดเลข23 
จะถ่ายทอดสด! จาก Las Vegas 
ตรงกับเวลาไทย ใน วันอาทิตย์ ที่ 27 สิงหาคม ตั้งแต่เวลา 8:00-12:00 โดยประมาณ

Image may contain: one or more people, beard and text

Actually that posters says it's on LINETV too, I've installed it and it has WorkPointTV but doesn't seem to stream anything currently ....

On 17/8/2560 at 7:36 AM, meatboy said:

all the UFC.is on live sundays at 9.45am.& 10.45am. TV 8 CHANNEL 27.

if you miss it,you can watch it on the highlite show 18.20pm.saturdays same channel.

there has been no anouncement that the fight is on tv8,the past world title fights [showtime] have all been on this channel.

i have never seen any sport on workpoint in 6yrs.

so this must be a first.

there are a few channels that have upped their coverage pptv.showed liverpool game and juventus live saturday.

On 8/17/2017 at 11:55 AM, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Yes but it's not the UFC who have the rights time around. Showtime are the primary rights holder for the fight

Digital channel 23 (workpoint) are showing it live on Thai TV

25 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Digital channel 23 (workpoint) are showing it live on Thai TV

Yes agree and im informed pulsetv.net IPTV will have it as well.

Personally no intrest all hype wont be worth watching.

6 hours ago, meatboy said:

there has been no anouncement that the fight is on tv8,the past world title fights [showtime] have all been on this channel.

i have never seen any sport on workpoint in 6yrs.

so this must be a first.

there are a few channels that have upped their coverage pptv.showed liverpool game and juventus live saturday.

PPTV showed one English + Italian game every week last season too ^__^

On 2017-08-17 at 7:10 AM, Xaos said:

I just found www.dafabet.com and they accept thai banks.

Deposited 5000 got 100% bonus, placed bet on McGregor 10 000, if he wins im taking 45 000.

In case u want go for it make sure after register u go to promotions and claim first deposit bonus.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yeah, perfect! If you bother to read the rules, you will find that both your bonus and your deposit is objects to a wagering requirement.

It means that you have to wager the total amout of 10000.-, 12 times before you can take out it in real money. 

You then quickly understand that you have to play for your persumed winning amout 2 times before you really win them.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: Good Luck! Many have tried, it´s almost impossible. I just hope that no more people go for these kind of bonuses.