Top government aide in town to see how Pattaya's image is progressing

webfact

Top government aide in town to see how Pattaya's image is progressing

6pm.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A top Interior Ministry aide was welcomed To Pattaya by local dignitaries on Tuesday.

Aide to the interior minister Natthapich Sanitwong Na Ayudhya was looking at how the resort was dealing with crime and addressing its poor image. He also wanted to see how plans for the marina were progressing, said Manager.

Natthapich and his delegation were welcomed by the provincial governor and the mayor of Pattaya who outlined what measures had been taken so far in a meeting at City Hall.

The aide was then taken on a tour that included the planned marina area and park that is due to open at year's end.

He asked the Thais to be good hosts and welcome visitors.

Source: Manager

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-08-17

3 minutes ago, webfact said:

was looking at how the resort was dealing with crime and addressing its poor image

We've closed a few drinking establishments who were not paying their dues, and caught a few ladyboy bag snatchers.

Apart from that, it's business as usual ! :passifier:

Who says it has a poor image?  I have no problem if it had a red light and sex image.  Nobody forces a tourist to go there (usually).  I pretty much found the place to be very hospitable with many ladies saying "welcome in" and telling me I am a "hansum man".   Having said that, since my first trip in 2004 and a dozen more there after I have become more and more glad I didn't invest there, as the immigration, coups, etc.  have made investing just not worth the risk.  And I have delayed my retirement a little bit. 

Edited by gk10002000
add

4 minutes ago, pumpjack said:

when i think of pattaya 

i think of pussy

nothing more to add

Same here dude but sh*t is at the head of the queue nowadays and if it ain't crap in the sea , beach its sh*t on the street courtesy of some of the other  " guests " .. 

On 8/17/2017 at 4:00 PM, webfact said:

He asked the Thais to be good hosts and welcome visitors.

They are really good hosts here ,

all I hear is "Hansom man ",  "1000 baht for short time" 

Edited by balo