is online reporting working in Isan?

The assistant at work seems to think we still need to drive to immigration but I searched on this forum and found a link that online reporting is up and running. 

Maybe she is looking at the wrong link? What is the current url to do online reporting?

Whats the latest?

thanks

5 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

The link/site as such is not dependent on location.

But whether it works (is accepted/processed) depends on your responsible immigration office.

Which office is yours?

Depends if the offices even know it's working again!

Windows 10 or the latest MS Windows will not (to my knowledge, which is questionable at the moment), let you download a superseded browser. When I tried it kept saying not compatable.

So I fired up my very old windows computer with explorer 11 and really no probs. a breeze.

Response from Sakorn Nakorn immigration in less than a week.

If you use the right browser, and the wind is from the east, and the sun setting in the west, then it should be fine.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, carlyai said:

Windows 10 or the latest MS Windows will not (to my knowledge, which is questionable at the moment), let you download a superseded browser. When I tried it kept saying not compatable.

I have Windows 10 with Internet Explorer 11 working just fine - it came with it, as far as I'm aware. According to the Microsoft website when I check about whether it's possible to download IE 11 for Windows 10, it tells me:

If you’re running Windows 10, you already have Internet Explorer 11, so there’s nothing you need to install. 

Microsoft and Windows 10 is likely to not help you in many circumstances, loading older versions, or different browsers that Microsoft would prefer not exist, etc.  But, not much you can do about it if you choose to or are induced to go with Windows 10.

Well, that's all well and good about MS Windows 10 running Explorer 11, but mine came with the Edge browser and it says windows explorer is an not compatable with my system, when I try and download it.

I have not looked for a technical reason, just accepted it and used another computer. Maybe it needs more investigation as if someone with Win 10 can download Explorer then I think I should be able to as well.

6 minutes ago, Caiman said:

The clunky capability to do online is there but some offices can't be bothered and reports remain at "pending" Buriram is one of them!

Most of those rogue offices that don't process online reports also do not allow mailed in reports. They insist that you have to do them in person.

• Like 1

Most of those rogue offices that don't process online reports also do not allow mailed in reports. They insist that you have to do them in person.

I think rogue is a good description, you can't take for extras if you don't appear in person. Buriram are cute with the TM 30 requirements and charge 300 but I digress.......

3 hours ago, carlyai said:

Well, that's all well and good about MS Windows 10 running Explorer 11, but mine came with the Edge browser and it says windows explorer is an not compatable with my system, when I try and download it.

I have not looked for a technical reason, just accepted it and used another computer. Maybe it needs more investigation as if someone with Win 10 can download Explorer then I think I should be able to as well.

I think you're missing the point - as far as I'm aware and as UbonJoe's post also seems to confirm, Internet Explorer 11 comes already installed on Windows 10.  The quote I gave from Microsoft's website also states the same thing.  So you shouldn't need to download it, it should already be there.

In fact, if you open a page in Edge and look in the "Settings and more" menu (click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner) you should see an option "Open in Internet Explorer" - if you click on this option it should open in IE 11.

• Like 1

I think you're missing the point - as far as I'm aware and as UbonJoe's post also seems to confirm, Internet Explorer 11 comes already installed on Windows 10.  The quote I gave from Microsoft's website also states the same thing.  So you shouldn't need to download it, it should already be there.

In fact, if you open a page in Edge and look in the "Settings and more" menu (click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner) you should see an option "Open in Internet Explorer" - if you click on this option it should open in IE 11.
Yes just checked, and you opens in Edge fine. Thank you.

I submitted mine yesterday and it is still pending. A mate did his online report 2 weeks ago and it remained pending until he ran out of time and had to go personally to Surin Immigration. While there he asked if online reporting was being done there and they sort of laughed at him and said "no".

I'll update if mine gets processed.

8 minutes ago, Coota said:

I submitted mine yesterday and it is still pending. A mate did his online report 2 weeks ago and it remained pending until he ran out of time and had to go personally to Surin Immigration. While there he asked if online reporting was being done there and they sort of laughed at him and said "no".

I'll update if mine gets processed.

Don't hold your breath Coota! ?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Anon999 said:

Gave it a try and had the message to "check with your local immigration office"! So the system must check your details then responds accordingly.

That means your record could not be found in the database the system accesses.

That can be caused by an error you made when entering the info. Check you entered all the required info correctly. Common errors are not using the drop down menu for your nationality or not entering the dates day/month/year.

Also it helps to not to enter anything that is not a required field marked with a .

It can also happen if your last entry was before 2013 or have gotten a new passport since your last entry.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Coota said:

Well, I've been marked PENDING now for 5 days.  I think it is safe to say that online 90 day reporting cannot be done in Surin.

LOL :smile:.....

Took a while for the Penny to drop Wombat :smile: