She could be pregnant, but I don't live in Thailand..

Bonobojt

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
31 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:
No its niave to post on here anything about your love life or possible pregnancy i would have thought all the snide thai slapping remarks might have given it away to you?

I tell you what's naive, another guy on another forum is already getting fleeced by the family of a alleged pregnant girl, without getting advice from others he would probably continue paying.

Yeh yeh yeh "my mate" "guy on another forum" heard them all before. No doubt will again a million times.

She could be a good girl and just overdue.  Not all Thai girls are con artists.  There's really two possible question that require wait and see.  No.1 is:  Is she actually pregnant? Possibly not and she could have problems as suggested.  No 2. is: If she is pregnant is it yours? Based on what you tell us, unlikely!   The waiting part is never fun.  Theoretically this period or next one should turn up.  Then you will both be relieved.  If not then you need to get advice on paternity proof procedures.   Don't panic too much yet although her failure to consider termination is a disappointment but some girls do feel strongly on this matter.  If it all turns to sijt do be a decent guy and man up but only with real proof.  
Next time stick to hookers and do NOT give them your contact details.

"Next time stick to hookers"

A non university educated English speaking girl met on an app with a thousand hookers.

I think he is already there.

I get it guys looking for love do not want to hear this sort of stuff. In that case find a real western woman that has a job and real prospects.

14 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
16 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:
Yeh yeh yeh "my mate" "guy on another forum" heard them all before. No doubt will again a million times.

For someone who is so skeptical of threads and posts why do you even bother

To put the other view you know the views you dont want to hear and dismiss with so called witty remarks or "must be a Thai appologised". 

On 8/21/2017 at 3:05 PM, Bonobojt said:

my question is, if she is pregnant, are, what the hell do I do, are there any laws that require me to give he money ? if I don't want to be a father then should I even try to be a part of this kids life ? 

If that's a serious question, you've answered it yourself.

1 hour ago, Bonobojt said:

thanks for the replies, no this is not a troll post, this really happened and I have evidence for it via Facebook  but won't waste my time with that

anyway, she has sent me her home pregnancy test results, including images of the test, and she has told me that she is NOT pregnant 

I've learnt some things from this,  always use good quality condoms like Durex, flush your condom down the toilet or wash out your semen then put in bin, never have unprotected sex..

Lucky you – and seem like your Bangkok friend is after all a good girl – wish you good luck in future...:smile:

thanks for the replies, no this is not a troll post, this really happened and I have evidence for it via Facebook  but won't waste my time with that

anyway, she has sent me her home pregnancy test results, including images of the test, and she has told me that she is NOT pregnant 

I've learnt some things from this,  always use good quality condoms like Durex, flush your condom down the toilet or wash out your semen then put in bin, never have unprotected sex..

Good news. You will have learned a lot from the experience good and bad. She may turn out to be a goodun only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, Tony125 said:

According to post #69 the OP has been informed she is not pregnant. A question I have for you, you state you got a Thai girl pregnant and pushed her to work. Are you facing up to your responsibilities? You said she is an adult and responsible for her actions the same can be said for you. You are an adult be responsible for your actions.

In September I fly to Jakarta ..visa run
My girlfriend(mother of my child) can not fly with me this time ... she's busy
I'm looking online for a girl from Jakarta who will show me the city.
Does that answer your question?

Wow, 7 pages already and not even 24 hours.

While everything has been said already, I have my 2 bob's worth. She has said she doesn't want kids, so........................

https://femaleinfo.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/abortion-in-bangkok/

abortion in Thailand is now legal up to week 12 of your pregnancy.  A law to that effect has been passed recently but is not published widely because public opinion on abortion is still very negative.

However, if intent on "doing the right thing" and paying for the next 18 years or whatever for a kid you'll never have anything to do with- two words. Paternity test.

One that you give to a laboratory yourself. Don't take her word for it. Easy to fake.

PS, not having read 7 pages before posting I see she isn't. However, what I wrote is always relevant for anyone in that situation.

As an aside, I notice that governments in some countries are considering/ making sperm donors responsible for their offspring. However, sperm donors are now becoming exceedingly rare :cheesy:.

2 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

Please DON'T flush condoms down Thai toilets. They don't even want used TP flushed.

Stick it in the bin.

Even a good quality condom can rupture if used without a water soluble lubricant like KY.

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Please DON'T flush condoms down Thai toilets. They don't even want used TP flushed.

Stick it in the bin.

Even a good quality condom can rupture if used without a water soluble lubricant like KY.

Well it didnt in this case. Having never worn one or had the need to use KY ill take your word on it.

4 hours ago, marqus12 said:

In September I fly to Jakarta ..visa run
My girlfriend(mother of my child) can not fly with me this time ... she's busy
I'm looking online for a girl from Jakarta who will show me the city.
Does that answer your question?

Not really, both you and the girl are responsible for bringing the child into the world  you should also be part responsible for its care ($$$ support ) Makes no difference where or who you fly around with it's the child's welfare I asked about. My ex and I were not always together when my daughter was growing up but I made sure  our daughter was taken care of no matter what. Haven;t spoke to or seen my ex in over 10 years but my daughter and I are close.

1 hour ago, Tony125 said:

Not really, both you and the girl are responsible for bringing the child into the world  you should also be part responsible for its care ($$$ support ) Makes no difference where or who you fly around with it's the child's welfare I asked about. My ex and I were not always together when my daughter was growing up but I made sure  our daughter was taken care of no matter what. Haven;t spoke to or seen my ex in over 10 years but my daughter and I are close.

The kid is with us
Of course she pays for the nanny.

Just few months ago the kid was sick with a kawasaki disease
There was a choice between the drugs for free
Or a drug for 50,000 baht ... faster and more effective.
I told my Bunny:
"I know you have saved that much...
Clean your accounts and pay "

Really ... being a gentleman here is synonymous with looser .

Keep her working but without money ... perfect

Ps.we are same age and young

12 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

The kid is with us

I told my Bunny:

You sound like a nice guy.

I wish you all the joy that Karma can bring.

On 8/21/2017 at 3:26 PM, wow64 said:

Congratulations Bonobojt you are going to be a father. 

Just send her over some money to help with medical expenses. 

I think her dad is getting sick too. 

The laws are not very strict on deadbeat fathers and you are about to be one. 

On 8/21/2017 at 9:52 PM, jeab1980 said:

Block her move on. Least you had a good time here. 

Clearly not of the 'manning up' sort yourself, yeah?

Blimey this thread didn't work out quite right. She was supposed to have been another young run of the mill bar girl who had tricked a ferang into getting pregnant by whatever means and was going to start demanding money for all and sundry.

Turned out to be a 21yr old university student , living at home, practising safe sex and being honest.

Still another thread will come along soon I'm sure so we can hear all the same stuff again.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

43 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

The kid is with us

I told my Bunny:

You can't even spell loser.. yes l.o.s.e.r. - let alone recognise yourself for what you clearly are!! Suppose you think your 'story' makes you sound tough and no-nonsense.. well, guess what... (nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :wai:

6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

This thread is absolute bangers the geezer always had one problem or another which was "in the air" I'm surprised he did not create a

"how to use bum gun thread I'm stuck on toilet with no loo roll"

Give him credit. This topic has reached 8 pages (so far) - longer than his "I think I've got cancer" and his "Stubbed my toe, should I go to hospital" topics.

9 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

This thread is absolute bangers the geezer always had one problem or another which was "in the air" I'm surprised he did not create a

"how to use bum gun thread I'm stuck on toilet with no loo roll"

yeah I've had some bad luck over the last year, its no joke but I can see how I may of overreacted in my posts, I still have problems but I'm able to travel and have fun in Thailand still 

7 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Give him credit. This topic has reached 8 pages (so far) - longer than his "I think I've got cancer" and his "Stubbed my toe, should I go to hospital" topics.

I'll admit the 'I think I've got Cancer'  was way too much, overreaction I know, I wish I could delete it but I can't

Just now, Bonobojt said:

the porter job has some decent benefits, 3 weeks Easter holidays, 4 weeks Christmas holidays, the choice to take 3 months off in the summer with pay, and yes I have a Pension, but of course there are many negatives, I only work 5 hours per day, and work every other weekend, I get around £750 per month without overtime, I could never do an office job though, sitting in front of a computer all day is torture to me now. 

You need to open your eyes office job?

You mean connecting to the internet firing up a VPN and getting a Skype regionalised phone number and appearing to be in an office. So you work 5 hours a day and do what for 8 hours more?

PS2? Tommy tanker? Completing halo?

give me a break you got a decent amount of time to chip away at something else and your not taking advantage of that?

Your 26 and your earning a pension getting paid and you have 19 hours a day for what exactly?