How and where to watch the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight in Thailand

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, Gregster said:

You seem to be having serious trouble accepting the fact that RESPONSIBLE gambling exists. Either that or your just trolling.

I suspect the latter.

No. 

I have a trouble with gambling as a thing in itself. 

I think it is a foolish thing to do, for very good reasons. 

Something you seem to have serious trouble accepting. 

You gamble l all you wish, but it won't change my view. 

Edited by Bluespunk

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. 

I have a trouble with gambling as a thing in itself. 

I think it is a foolish thing to do, for very good reasons. 

Something you seem to have serious trouble accepting. 

You gamble l all you wish, but it won't change my view. 

There are very few people in Australia who refuse to have a bit of fun by having a little bet or partaking in a Sweep once a year in the Melbourne Cup (a gazetted Vic. Public Holiday)

You are a sad person by labelling them all fools ...but then again you've never had a glass of champagne in your life as well.

So by joining the dots it's easy to work you out. I have no problem with those of your ilk. All the best to you.

18 minutes ago, Gregster said:

There are very few people in Australia who refuse to have a bit of fun by having a little bet or partaking in a Sweep once a year in the Melbourne Cup (a gazetted Vic. Public Holiday)

You are a sad person by labelling them all fools ...but then again you've never had a glass of champagne in your life as well.

So by joining the dots it's easy to work you out. I have no problem with those of your ilk. All the best to you.

Your assessment of my "ilk" and my lifestyle, like your attempts to convince me gambling isn't foolish, is a failure. 

Stick to joining the dots in the dot to dot books. 

Your assessment of my "ilk" and my lifestyle, like your attempts to convince me gambling isn't foolish, is a failure. 

On behalf of 24 million Australians ....
May god be with you, always!

Should you ever visit us on one of our most famous days, we promise not to tell anyone that you had a sip of champagne and a "foolish" 1 dollar on a horse.

4 minutes ago, Gregster said:

On behalf of 24 million Australians ...
May god be with you, always!

Should you ever visit us on one of our most famous days, we promise not to tell anyone that you had a sip of champagne and a "foolish" 1 dollar on a horse.

Go for it, but you will be wrong if you tell anyone I was foolish enough to gamble. 

Personally i wont be telling anyone anything about you, because I just don't care. 

On 8/26/2017 at 4:58 PM, Gregster said:

...on the basis that you become a member first by providing your credit card details to some overseas bookmaker

No thanks :)

What an idiot.  First Row has been around streaming every sport, free, for years.  Welcome to the age of technology. 

Personally i wont be telling anyone anything about you, because I just don't care. 

Now, now. No need to get all upset just because 24 million people have a glass of champagne and a sip of champagne once year ...and you don't.

Australians have come across you're type before, although admittedly not very often.

3 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Why? Many good UFC Fighters only box and don't do any grappling. To get to Mayweather to drag him to the ground and destroy him, as you put it, you would need to get close to him to do that.

In there lies your problem. Not to many people can get close enough to him to be able to do that. You would more than likely end up being his punching bag.

But we will never know for sure as he has no plans to ever enter the ring again, let alone for MMA.  

Another delusional comment.  UFC is the elite of the elite in MMA.   Mayweather would get choked out in about 10-30 seconds.  He wouldn't know how to defend a take down.   Next comes the transition to back and strangled.  

Just now, Gregster said:

Now, now. No need to get all upset just because 24 million people have a glass of champagne and a sip of champagne once year ...and you don't.

Australians have come across you're type before, although admittedly not very often.

Ah mr Freud, your analysis is wrong. 

In my opinion, the fight was great and exceeded expectations.  People said McGregor wouldn't land a punch and he landed more punches in 10 rounds than Pacquaio did in a 12 round fight.   Also, we haven't seen Mayweather push forward in years.  Conor is known to blow is gas tank around that time in a fight but he is also known to get a second wind (Check out McGregor/Diaz 2).  Like Conor said, he wished the ref would have let him continue to make it out of the round or either hit the canvas and I agree.  All in all, it was a WIN-WIN for everybody involved.   Mayweather walks away with 350+ million and can pay off his gambling debts and taxes.  UFC makes 50 million for nothing.  Conor walks away with $100+ million.  Showtime makes a huge amount and the list goes on.  No losers in this fight and Conor will be back, better than ever in the UFC!!!

6 minutes ago, diddygq said:

Another delusional comment.  UFC is the elite of the elite in MMA.   Mayweather would get choked out in about 10-30 seconds.  He wouldn't know how to defend a take down.   Next comes the transition to back and strangled.  

Now you just described what to me is boring......it ranks slightly above wrestling in my book. And all this nonsense about Mayweather fighting in UFC is just ridiculous. He has no training in that area, so he isn't  going to be doing that. It sounds as though you UFC fans are trying to validate what I and many others see as a glorified bar fight. I think as a so-called sport it ranks pretty low on the food chain.....which means not much money to be made, otherwise this Irish guy would not have opted for the fight that he lost very convincingly. No wonder after a couple of rounds Mayweather couldn't stop smiling because he knew this guy had nothing for him to worry about......Mayweather's biggest worry was being mugged on the way to the bank. 555

4 minutes ago, Gregster said:

IMG_1120.PNG

Not computer savvy are we???  That person, you, or both went to the wrong URL where other sites take nearly the same domain name.  This happens to every popular site.  I watched and have been watching first row for about 7 years here without any personal information ever given. It's completely free, except for the annoying ads that you have to click through for the first 30 seconds or so.  That's how the site makes money (ad revenue) so not a big deal just to close them out.  

Not computer savvy are we???  That person, you, or both went to the wrong URL where other sites take nearly the same domain name.  This happens to every popular site.  I watched and have been watching first row for about 7 years here without any personal information ever given. It's completely free, except for the annoying ads that you have to click through for the first 30 seconds or so.  That's how the site makes money (ad revenue) so not a big deal just to close them out.  

Thanks ..Agree with every you say.

Just wanting to know if you can confirm or otherwise, that you need to give them your credit card details prior to obtaining streaming access?

In my opinion, the fight was great and exceeded expectations.  People said McGregor wouldn't land a punch and he landed more punches in 10 rounds than Pacquaio did in a 12 round fight.   Also, we haven't seen Mayweather push forward in years.  Conor is known to blow is gas tank around that time in a fight but he is also known to get a second wind (Check out McGregor/Diaz 2).  Like Conor said, he wished the ref would have let him continue to make it out of the round or either hit the canvas and I agree.  All in all, it was a WIN-WIN for everybody involved.   Mayweather walks away with 350+ million and can pay off his gambling debts and taxes.  UFC makes 50 million for nothing.  Conor walks away with $100+ million.  Showtime makes a huge amount and the list goes on.  No losers in this fight and Conor will be back, better than ever in the UFC!!!

I agree with everything you said apart from the early stoppage. Conor hadn't thrown a punch or blocked a punch for a while, he had his hands down and was getting bartered not properly defending himself at this point, and Floyd had walked through everything he had when Conor was fresh. 2nd wind or not, he wasn't gonna get back into this fight and ending the fight by him going down or unconscious wouldn't have done anything for him or his legacy.

I was hoping that Conor would KO Floyd in the 1st 4 rounds but I was happy with the fight and the stoppage.

3 minutes ago, KunMatt said:

I agree with everything you said apart from the early stoppage. Conor hadn't thrown a punch or blocked a punch for a while, he had his hands down and was getting bartered not properly defending himself at this point, and Floyd had walked through everything he had when Conor was fresh. 2nd wind or not, he wasn't gonna get back into this fight and ending the fight by him going down or unconscious wouldn't have done anything for him or his legacy.

I was hoping that Conor would KO Floyd in the 1st 4 rounds but I was happy with the fight and the stoppage.

Yeah, I think everybody knew that Conor's only chance was in the first 4-5 rounds.  He won 3 rounds.  Definitely the first, second, possibly third and eighth.  He would never have won a decision no matter what against Mayweather's handpicked judges.  They scored it 8-1, giving Mayweather the 2nd round when he barely even threw a punch.   It would have been a travesty if he actually did win but was robbed by the judges.  Also, would have been a travesty if he couldn't last through five rounds.  He made the UFC fighters / organization proud that one of their own hung in their against one of the best ever for 10 rounds.  

Yeah, I think everybody knew that Conor's only chance was in the first 4-5 rounds.  He won 3 rounds.  Definitely the first, second, possibly third and eighth.  He would never have won a decision no matter what against Mayweather's handpicked judges.  They scored it 8-1, giving Mayweather the 2nd round when he barely even threw a punch.   It would have been a travesty if he actually did win but was robbed by the judges.  Also, would have been a travesty if he couldn't last through five rounds.  He made the UFC fighters / organization proud that one of their own hung in their against one of the best ever for 10 rounds.  

Yeah I have no idea how the judges had it 8-1. I don't even remember Conor getting touched in the first 3 rounds and he was all over Floyd. It would've felt like a stitch up if it had gone to points and the judges scored it 11-1 and that's how Conor lost.

I do hope he boxes Paulie soon though.

20 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Predictable and boring hype.
Shall we see a rematch in the Octagon cage? No chance. Flying side kick to the head or gut, takedown, ground pounded in the head Mayweather would be done. A decent Muay Thai fighter could probably grapple him and knee-kick him to submission.

Boxing is Boxing, no match for no rules brutality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time I checked the UFC and MMA both had rules. You MMA guys ought to give it a rest. We all know that FM might get outclassed in the octagon. But this wasn't in the Octagon. FM is never going to fight in the octagon. Mac sold you all a bill of goods. He did it so well that you bought in to it and started to believe it yourselves. Even though people who know boxing were telling you Mac had no chance in hell.

Boxing Guys: Can Conor McGregor beat a tiger?

MMA Guys: Are you FOOOkin crazy? Connor is the most fearsome fighting machine in the world. His cardio is superior to a boxer. He has a special training regiment that will prepare him for a twelve round fight. MMA is far superior to boxing!

Boxing Guys: That tigeris going to eat Conor for lunch.

MMA Guys: Who the Fooook are you? Fooook that tiger! Conor is used to being kicked in the head. He will sleep that FOOOkin tiger inside one round. If this was a real fight with four ounce gloves that tiger would be dead before he entered the ring!

Boxing guys: You wanna bet?

MMA Guys: Uh...no.

17 hours ago, diddygq said:

You said it. Floyd barely threw any punches. That's probably why Conor won a couple of rounds, don't ya think? It seems quite reasonable that the fight could have been over much sooner had FM had wanted to end it. There's nothing to be proud of. Everybody saw what happened. And before we get into it wasn't a real fight, it was a real fight. It's used to be called a fist fight. Now people seem to think a fight is kicking people in the legs, stomach & head or twisting an arm until the other guy cries. Any two men can kick the sh*t out of each other. But when it comes down to hand to hand it takes skill son!