Westernized my Thai wife

tstcman

Just now, tstcman said:

3 bedroom 2 bath . 4 adults and 1 baby live here

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Well if you are comfortable living there then this cat issue is not a big deal really. A few extra pair of hands will be great for the little kid. It actually sounds like a good support system and if you felt comfortable with them looking after the kid now and again even better. Sounds like the family are all standing on their own two feet and your Mrs just needs to find some middle ground on the cat and I'm sure it will all work out. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you are comfortable living there then this cat issue is not a big deal really. A few extra pair of hands will be great for the little kid. It actually sounds like a good support system and if you felt comfortable with them looking after the kid now and again even better. Sounds like the family are all standing on their own two feet and your Mrs just needs to find some middle ground on the cat and I'm sure it will all work out. 

Yeah that kid isn't ours. It's her sister's daughter. We help take care of her while her mother and father save up to pay for her first year in school and their down payment on their house

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app