Vachira Phuket Hospital to serve as Asean health centre

rooster59

Vachira Phuket Hospital to serve as Asean health centre 

National News Bureau of Thailand

1503738491_1-org.jpg

Vachira Phuket Hospital. Photo: The Phuket News / file

PHUKET: Vachira Phuket Hospital organised an academic seminar for yesterday which was aimed at improving the hospital’s management and will help transform the facility into an Asean health centre.

Phuket Vice Governor Mr Theera Anantaseriwittaya presided over the opening ceremony of the academic seminar yesterday (Aug 25) which was held at the Sino House Phuket Hotel in Phuket Town, with the objective of the seminar to make the hospital’s services more friendly to foreign tourists.

Attending the seminar were 60 local government officials and hospital staff.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/vachira-phuket-hospital-to-serve-as-asean-health-centre-63624.php#ik5uvHWbrGBvxWT9.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-08-26

I tried the Vachira just the once to have an annual medical check-up. The bedlam in the reception area just made me turn round and walk out. I once (and only once) visited a friend in men's ward and was quite shocked at patients in beds on the stair wells and hall ways. Truely 3rd world hospital.  

Visited a friend who was admitted there recently.  He'd been wiped out by a motor bike when crossing a road (on foot) in Patong... he sustained head injuries.  So when i walked in to the head trauma ward where they had placed him.. I WAS HORRIFIED!!  I quickly had them organize his check out and moved to the Bangkok Phuket hospital up the road.  Never want to go there again.