webfact

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

The more I read the more intrigued I become. This dude cannot just say it was in the Junta's interest to have her escape but perhaps they never thought through any escape excuse.

Yes!! Army at the back and front BUT no-one thought there was anything suspicious about the helicopter.

Now come on, that's not fair. 

The shins have plenty of copters arriving and leaving. 

If they were all investigated, yingluck would never have got her pizza while it was still hot.

And, in addition, let's face it, cold garlic bread with cheese is revolting. 

Edited by Bluespunk

What a bunch of incompetent clowns is this! Or is it maybe that so much BAHT is involved here that it wasn't so difficult for her to flee!!?? Just to show some leadership and courage I advise the great "LEADERS" of this country to simply ask the Dubai government for an extradiction of that miserable Thaksin clan but if they even fail to locate and get back a useless scumbag such as "Speedy Red Bull" then we're back to the "wishfull thinking" scenario. Again! Yes, fellow expats, we're living in a circus here but the question is are the acts enjoyable!!! :post-4641-1156693976::sick:

If they cant stop one person leaving they country who the monitored constantly and knew her whereabouts how could they ever stop a terrorist entering the country when they dont know who they are, where they will come from and when.

The military showing the world their level of incompetence. Yet they still have supporters!!!

Clearly the main problem the military had with the rice pledging scheme was jealousy in that each sack of rice has a higher IQ than themselves.

Edited by Reigntax

2 hours ago, webfact said:

“Yingluck’s escape was unexpected because she earlier always insisted that she would not flee. And there are police in front of her house all the time,” he said.

Note to self:

If police are ever waiting for me in front of my house...

do something totally unexpected to catch them off-guard...

exit via the back gate... :ph34r:

2 hours ago, webfact said:

“How could the authorities know when and where she would flee? Who would know it?

Usually, when a person under (allegedly) constant surveillance is getting into a car and drives to the airport or towards a national land border, it might (just might) be an indication that he or she might (just might) plan an escape. But of course if the surveillance party consists of dummies or if the ruling government might (just might) be happy if that person flees because it might (just might) solve a lot of problems, then of course the authorities might (just might) ignore these tell-tale signs.

Was that clear enough, Mr. Prawit? Or might (just might) this explanation exceed your intellectual capacity?   

The house had been under constant 24 hour surveillance starting Thursday (likely 25 hours).

She left Wednesday.

Please do not blame the Authorities, they did all they could. ?

Edited by lkv

That's where you get out the dictionary and familiarize yourself with the proper distinctive definition of words and learn the difference between "could, would, should, did".

With there being some 20 topics now about Yingluck going bye bye and Prawit's "omg how would I or the others know this would happen?", I'll happily OD on this comedy. Olympic discipline for Comedy is direly needed, Thailand be getting it non stop.

10 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

I am going to take a different tack. If she is not sited anywhere in the next 48 hours, I am going to assume that she has not left the country. She has been murdered. :shock1:

Let's hope we hear from her before the the rest of the country deduces anyone could even be that stupid.

17 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

I am going to take a different tack. If she is not sited anywhere in the next 48 hours, I am going to assume that she has not left the country. She has been murdered. :shock1:

I'm sure you are taking the piss but had she gone missing and Thaksin didn't know why he would be shouting it from the roof tops

24 minutes ago, DoctorG said:

Not very probable, big brother would have raised hell already if that was the case. Looks more like a mutual agreement with YL being told shut up for a few days.Plus the governement would pay dearly if they made her disappear.

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

The more I read the more intrigued I become. This dude cannot just say it was in the Junta's interest to have her escape but perhaps they never thought through any escape excuse.

Yes!! Army at the back and front BUT no-one thought there was anything suspicious about the helicopter.

That would be an insult to the justice system ... glad she's gone ... wise move ... avoids civil war

This is so unfair, like Prawit says: “she earlier always insisted that she would not flee”

And now suddenly in oppose to all expectation and precedence in the Taksin family she just run out of the country without prior notice to either police or Prawit himself, very disappointing behavior.

I think we should all give the Police some understanding in this case - I mean honestly who could have prevented this ? 

Some cruel individuals might have suggested that she should have been kept safely in prison until the case was over but it would of course have been a against the legal standards in Thailand to keep people behind bars without a proper trial.