webfact

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Their attempts to cover the truth, create confusion/distraction are simply laughable.

They were even lurking around her house and stating that her phone's signal is still received.

A Thai fleeing without her phone, impossible :cheesy::cheesy:

The minister should read Thaivisa forum to know where she is.

I am looking forward to her first Facebook message from exile.

I look at it this way. If she did face trial in court, then the whole rotten truth will be exposed and names will be named. Better off to have her conveniently do a disappearing act and keep her in the background as the bad guy where she can`t do much damage.

6 hours ago, does said:
12 hours ago, tomas557 said:

How about, because it's your job?

Ah, such certainty!

Imagine, just for a minute, that she hasn't left the country yet.  If that turned out to be the case, will you promise you'll be back for a comment...

I'm not gonna make you wait any longer for my comment.

If she's still in the country my first post still stands, because after all it was Prawit who gave the order to follow her, so it is his job to know where she is.

15 hours ago, YetAnother said:

what i would love is for one of these bare-faced types to come out and say: "we are the 'best' of a set of bad options"

Reminds me of Winston Churchill stating "democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time".

2 hours ago, Valentine said:

Reminds me of Winston Churchill stating "democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time".

But I doubt that he ever encountered Thai-democracy or true-democracy,  they're different ! Amazing Thailand ! :biggrin:

I've never been able to grasp the Thai concept of, "losing face" over something they've done, and are caught red handed at, and it's reported/made public, or brought to their attention, Whereas they WILL offer a bald faced lie at any time, anywhere, to anyone, with zero thoughts/worries of, "losing face",,, I guess it all comes down to "You caused me to lose face" accusation is a very convienient excuse for actually getting caught at something?,,,, Lololololol

Edited by Adeeos

20 hours ago, seajae said:

who cares really, she deserves everything that happens to her, she should never had let her brother talk her into being his puppet, then again she cant help being stupid

You dont care that the defence spokesman for your beloved Junta is lying his head off. You dont care that a supposed arch villain was allowed to stroll away by the very people that were supposedly cracking down on corruption.

And yet you think Yingluk is the stupid one ...!!!

17 hours ago, BwindiBoy said:

""Her brother, who also avoided any consequences of his corrupt life, fled to Dubai in 2008 like the arrogant coward that he is. It would appear that it's a family and Thai trait to avoid all responsibility for one's own actions, leaving both no better than a driver who causes multiple deaths in a road traffic accident and then runs away.""

Or illegally taking over a country and immediately pardoning oneself ?

I'm glad such a high profile defendent escaped. She just did what anyone would have done if they could and what others have done. It won't be the last time also. She went thru the Poipet easy as 1500 baht route. Moto around the back and lexus to PP. Don't need to show passport to fly out of PP if you pay the piper. Silly rabbit tricks are for kids... 

22 hours ago, seajae said:

who cares really, she deserves everything that happens to her, she should never had let her brother talk her into being his puppet, then again she cant help being stupid

you know what you say may not be true ...if she deserves this for being a poor leader , what does the current government deserve  ? and who is stupid  ?3000 police watching her and .......poof  .  you sound like a another spoon full of samo samo .

Edited by mikiea

11 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

If she did face trial in court, then the whole rotten truth will be exposed and names will be named.

I read today that supporters urge the former commerce minister (42 years imprisonment) to appeal and open the can of worms instead of going to martyrdom.

Following the new constitution there is a way of appeal even for this high court verdict.

A post starting a discussion about spelling and replies to that have been removed.

Any further discussion about this matter will be removed and might earn a warning and suspension.

For complaints about this removal use the "Report post" function.

No public discussion!

19 hours ago, Sparkles said:

He was soon on television telling all he personally would guarantee that the Bangkok traffic chaos would be solved in 6 mths.

Wish I could find the latest statements on clearing Bangkok traffic chaos.

They were by no means less ambitious :biggrin:

19 hours ago, tomas557 said:

I'm not gonna make you wait any longer for my comment.

If she's still in the country my first post still stands, because after all it was Prawit who gave the order to follow her, so it is his job to know where she is.

Don't believe everything you read in the media. Why would the PM tell the defence minister to follow her? If he had, have you never slipped up when given an assignment? How do we know people who are supposed to "follow" her don't know where she is? Why do youo assume the people who are supposed to follow didn't assist her in her disappearing act? If it were are so clear as people here assume, why has she still to emerge?