Meeting someone else back home

tech200

8 hours ago, manarak said:

hindsight is always 10/10.

don't forget that many people spend a lifetime without meeting a truly compatible partner.

If you only want 10/10 vision you are setting your standards to low.  Maturity is 20/20.  No one should be getting married until they know themselves and what they want and especially not to a person who does not want the same things.  If you have not met a compatible partner that means you should still be single not in a marriage built on lies.  

Have you ever considered that the change in your wife's attitude might be due to you and a change in yours? I agree with the majority here that you are behaving immaturely. Of course it is possible that you are one of those guys like the horoscope 'horse' and that you shouldn't have got married in the first place. You are wrong to woo another woman while you are still married as it will end badly for them. Have a thought for others!

Maybe you should look and see if your wife is suffering some type of depression.  How is she dealing with being a mom ?  Does she miss family ?   The support of her family ?  

Time for you to step up and be a father and a husband.  

Maybe try to look at life from her shoes.  Do you leave her alone with your child and go to work ?

Thanks for the laugh guys and some great advices. Yeah, so far i have only taken out that other girl for dinner. No other action done with her what so ever, eat smile and talk as friends. Its in a stage where i can take it any direction i want. But i know what to do, i will let you continue speculate. Thanks again

On 8/31/2017 at 2:20 PM, tech200 said:

I have stayed together with my Thai girl for about 10 years and married about 8 years, I'm now 34 years old. We first meet in Bangkok, everything have been wonderful, we do have a son together since 2 years back. The last 6 months or so i have started to feel that our relationship is not what it used to be, she have become an grumpy lady not the same as a few years back. We have been on vacation to Thailand this year when i see all nice ladies in Bangkok I'm starting to feel that I'm missing out something in my life. Back in Sweden i have after the vacation happened to meet another slightly younger Thai woman which is just here for a short visit with her relatives, things feel great at the moment but i want to keep an low profile, they don't know i have a wife and my wife don't know about it. Her relatives probably (distantly) know my wife's friends, which is risky in this case. I have created an situation for myself which is quite hard, I'm not sure where i should take it from here.

I guess that's why they call it the 8 year itch in Sweden.

On 31/8/2560 at 2:20 PM, tech200 said:

I have created an situation for myself which is quite hard, I'm not sure where i should take it from here.

Quite the Freudian slip there. 

It's also why most males refer to their penis in slang terms. Names like dick, tom, roger etc.

This reassures them it's an old friend they've entrusted to make the right choice in life-changing moments.

Perhaps you are not keeping your real wife busy enough, maybe you are doing some of the house work and chores yourself, not good in Thailand, ladies do all the work...Thai men usually hang around all day talking, smoking, drinking and having sex with the wife or the "rent-a-wife" they say some do work but I haven't seen any yet.  You need to lift your game ...good luck.   TIT

On 9/1/2017 at 0:58 AM, ThaiWai said:

Better to just tell everyone the truth.  It doesn't need to be what they want to hear but no one can fault you for being honest.  If you were interested in pursuing other companionship while married you should have discussed it with your wife before you had kids or preferably before you were married.  You seem typical of most people who live a lie.  Tell the truth and let the heavens fall (again, BEFORE you have children).  It works for me.  My wife knows me better than I know myself and I keep no secrets from her. I never have to remember what lie I told to who or to keep my phone on vibrate or any other bs. She gives me plenty of freedom because she appreciates the truth and enjoys really knowing me on the inside.  

What a good boy

On 09/01/2017 at 7:52 AM, thailand49 said:

Hope she gets a good lawyer, takes half and he pays full support for the child. Then let see how much of a playboy he continues to be?

I hope she can have access to  this thread.....can anyone  think how we can get this read by the two  ladies??

11 minutes ago, hashmodha said:

I hope she can have access to  this thread.....can anyone  think how we can get this read by the two  ladies??

It's one thing to berate the guy for his selfish choices, it's quite another to try and interfere in his life. Let's just leave it at that, instead of starting some witchhunt that could ruin people's lives.

Edited by Bardeh