Just another Thai day as nurse wife catches two timing husband with his "gik"

webfact

Just another Thai day as nurse wife catches two timing husband with his "gik"

3pm.jpg

Picture: Manager

A reporter on his way home wondered what was up with a woman in an immobile vehicle smashed in at the front.

There was no other vehicle around that she might have hit.

Worried that she had had a serious accident - there was blood streaming from a head wound - he stopped his motorbike to help.

"I'm okay," said the woman, aged about 30, who wouldn't give her name but said she was a nurse at the ER of Surin Hospital.

The police were called but she didn't want to give any details about what had happened. She wouldn't tell anyone her name.

The car was pushed down a side soi and the Manager reporter gave the woman a lift to her friend's house nearby.

As he gave her a ride the truth emerged.

The woman told the reporter that she had got wind that her husband, a nursing assistant with whom she has two children, was in the Sikhoraphum area of town with his bit on the side.

He works at another hospital in that area.

So she drove over there in her car and when she saw them together in another car she drove into them at speed.

The husband and gik fled the scene. The wife's car was just a wreck unable to chase them further.

No charges were made and the wife decided against hospital treatment.

She just went to see her friend nearby and thanked the reporter for his help in giving her a lift on the back of his motorcycle.

Welcome to Thailand.

Source: Manager

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-08-31

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The woman told the reporter that she had got

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

Amazing Thailand .... :partytime2:

they all want as much sex as possible.

Now that couldn't be true, could it? 

• Like 1

there's plenty of women prepared to be the 'other woman' rather than find their own bf/husband. and plenty of thai women in relationships looking for 'fun' on the side. it happens in all cultures i know but i've lived and worked in many countries and i've never seen anything like what goes on here.

not bashing or complaining as i often gain from this cultural norm ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hansnl said:

Now then, what did she accomplish with her stupid deeds?

A scar, a destroyed car, another car damaged!

Anything else?

Aw but who owns the car she was driving and whose car were they in.

Except for the scar she might have worked out well in this.  Husband cheating, wrecks his car and his Gik's 

14 minutes ago, laislica said:

Finally, a proper news worthy story to follow.

yawn. Zzzzzzzz

Gee, I'm hanging here on tender hooks just waiting for the story to develop. But you're correct a useless waste of space, but some of the comments are worth the time ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

The sad thing is, a lot of wives actually put up with their husband having another woman !

True, but it's a lot cheaper than all the bodywork needed on their cars! Don't stalk, just trust your hubby when he says he's got a lot of overtime...

• Sad 1

In a country where artists telling that a former PM is a walking vagina are supported by the junta, I can certainly understand her frustration. Cannot understand her action though. In a country where the so-called expert panel of 20 does not contain even one woman, i understand her frustration, not her actions. In other countries she could have sued the husband out of his shoes, but in amazing Thailand she may end in jail. Amazing but sad

7 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Do you really have to release your own inner sexual frustrations by saying such a stupid comment.

Human males wanting to have sex with multiple partners?? That goes against my christian upbringing!!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, samsensam said:

there's plenty of women prepared to be the 'other woman' rather than find their own bf/husband. and plenty of thai women in relationships looking for 'fun' on the side. it happens in all cultures i know but i've lived and worked in many countries and i've never seen anything like what goes on here.

not bashing or complaining as i often gain from this cultural norm ;)

Something  I call The Monarch Butterfly effect.

Thailand, 'Land of Subjective Application of Law' ..... if there is much law to begin with.

Doing what she did would carry charges of 'an attack with a deadly weapon' in any civilized country.

In my adopted town of Chiang Rai, about 10 weeks ago, a car was speeding so fast, it hit a curb, flipped 360 degrees 3 meters high, and crashed.  A farang was killed and a Thai woman seriously injured.  Both were in the back seat.  The driver wasn't even apprehended.  Nothing.  No charges against driver.  I don't think the cops even looked for the driver.  It's as though cops saw what happened (it was on security video), and just walked away thinking "Wow, that was amazing.  Amazing Thailand. Let's go get some beer and roasted crickets. You treating?"