American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

webfact

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, docshock13 said:

More about this "human oddity" here...

http://iamaphoney.blogspot.com/2008/04/geoffrey-giuliano.html?m=1

Thanks for sharing , he seem to be a real scumbag and if you read the comment section lots of people claimed to have been scammed by this man before he moved to Thailand  . 

Giuliano hired me, a local graphic designer, to work on Lennon in America. (Note that the bad cover on the published book is NOT my design.) Guiliano drove from his "mansion" to my modest home to pick up the finished work and pay me. With a newborn baby in my arms, he handed me a check from a closed bank account. KARMA is the only word I have for him.

3 hours ago, Blinky62 said:

He's not dangerous, well maybe only to him self , lucky he didn't get drop kicked out of the store . He's just a broken arse ex actor . Wow I made 9 mil in green backs . Well no one gives a toss . He still out there I Big C doing his shopping like the rest of us . Probably can't even afford his ticket back home .

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Ok you're right, not dangerous.

Yes well I hate to upset any one, but well, I do not think what he did was too bad, other than telling us all about how Great Americans were, and that they could do what they like !!! …. 

I have sympathy in his being Filmed and Dealing with the French Guy !!! … And well he did not have too many items really, like TIT, passable in Thailand I think, … like who else does not break a few ? Well, a LOT of the rules !!! ... His shopping did not to me, and he says he did not Push in to the line like the Press said. …. 

No "Keep that Video Camera out of my Face Frog" ???  That would have been enough I think, but well, he still is not too bad in my opinion in either Clip. ...

…  Though well I had better start pace myself on the use of the F' word after Hearing his second go !!! … Yes other than the American Bits I thought that he was reasonably Humble also .... (For an American and an Actor) …

Just out of Interest does Pointing a Video Camera directly in to some ones face if, you are not a Bonified Reporter, classifies as assault ??? …  (Like I possibly may have come close to punching the French man, or his Camera, in to his face myself  !!! ???) … Like they tell you to be Kind, and not offend the Locals in Asia with you cameras, so well, why not offer an American the same courtesy, …  like he is a Human being Too ???

Like should we all be under risk, of these smart ass Guys, with their new Video Camera toys !!! …  Like he got the Footage on to Social media, and Picked up by the Main stream Press Quick Smart didn’t he !!! … Like I think that I would like to question the French man who made and distributed the Clip’s Motives also !!!

Can you try and use the word 'like' a bit more please.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 minutes ago, joeyg said:

k you're right, not dangerous.

Out of curiosity , you knew this guy from your time in New York ?  A lot of people seem to have been scammed from what I'm reading from the blog. 

As I have mentioned before, this man's actions are a bad advertisement for us expats living in Thailand trying to lead a decent life in somewhat difficult times. Certainly in the areas I have lived in my native country, the large stores that express checkout were strict in their rules...this guy would have been told to go to the standard checkout. He was lucky that the Thai checkouts are more relaxed. 'F' this & 'F' that, sure has a limited vocabulary for an actor. And what was that about NK??? Is this guy an 'end of the world is nigh' nut? There's a lot more going on in this tiny speck in the galaxy, any one of which could cause mass extinction.

6 hours ago, sensortec said:

9 Mio US $ he owns and walk by him self in a cheap charly supermarket ? Is that the american way of life ?  Pattaya do not need such F*** You Guys with no respect !

9 million US$ which he allegedly made from the sale of his "kiss and tell" - sorry, rock star biography books?  He now freely admits that he has spent it all.

I recall that as well. A little Googling doesn't paint a favourable picture of this fellow or his "business" dealings. 
Seems like a serial conman who manipulates his way into acquaintance with the well-known and then uses those tenuous connections for self-aggrandizement and profit. 
George Harrison's widow is certainly not a fan: 
http://harrisonstories.tumblr.com/post/70584291107/the-sight-of-geoffrey-giulianos-face-is-enough-to
Wow now I really hate him

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Incredibly there are 14 pages already about this minor incident, and 95% of the posts are either abusive, idiotic, jealous, just plain vicious etc.  What makes your little rants any different to his?  apart from hiding behind your keyboard 

Exactly. The most funny are calls to deport him. Acting like an A hole ain't a deportable offense my dudes.

Imagine if it was. Pattaya ghost town indeed ...

Even if I sort of agree with him the fact that him having 14 items in a 10 item line is not news.And the French guy was a ass hole for filming him. Ant the story here the story is him acting like a Ass Hole and saying I am American I can do what I want. The arrogant c****.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk