American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

webfact

Come on people haven't we all had a rant from time to time??? doesn't sound too crazy to me. about "Americans are kings of the world" comment, he may have just been talking with a little sarcasm cause that's what what everyone brandishes them as being the world police. and lets face it, a french accent can be annoying :)

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Dropping the F word in a public place is not clever, Thai people know what it means and they don't like it .

Me and my wife use it to play with each other occasionally and I had a farang come up to me and say "Hey, just letting you know, you can't say that here"  I said "Wow, thanks buddy, I'll be more careful, yet mae."  He said with a smile "Anytime."  My wife spit up her somtum laughing.

6 hours ago, rtco said:

Not really much to say apart from this is all that's wrong with America ... self-opinionated, up their own ar$e gobshit3s like this. 

There are plenty of pricks that fit your description from all over the world, trouble is to Thai people he's just a gobby farang so all of us farangs get tarred with the same brush!

Jesus H Christ, I can't keep up with this thread, I go away for an hour or two, when I come back another 2 or 3 pages have been added. Geoffrey Giuliano, if ever you wanted to be world famous then now you are, for all the wrong reasons of course, I suggest you keep a low profile for a few years, do your shopping at Tesco, Pattaya Nua branch is quite nice, oh and grow a beard :whistling:

Never seen a guy with so many Facebook pages and so few Likes at the same time. 

There are completely unknown stupid Cats and Dogs out there, with their own Facebook pages, that have more Likes than this guy. 

His Official Person FB page e.g. has 25 Likes! Yeah, that really famous!

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

The recent hyperbole about making America great again, and putting America first does not help at all. It encourages nutters like this guy, and creates a false sense of pride, in an eroding, declining, downward falling empire. It encourages nationalism. It brings out the worst in people. That is what Trump is best at. Bringing out the worst in people.

Donald Trump. The art of "I can't make a deal to save my life". 

The irony is that Mr. G's boorish behaviour puts him in the same class as Donald Trump, a man he claims to despise!  Perhaps there is some truth in the claim Giuliano is now making that he created this whole scenario as a joke by behaving like a loud-mouthed ugly American, just like his nemesis.

Interesting that this rates 15 pages, so far, of TV comment, the multiple rape of a girl in Phang Na rates only 3 - so far.

I was in Big C Pattaya Klang today, next to but not in the 10 item queue. Next to me, A Swiss (self declared)  gentleman verbally assaulted a Thai for queue jumping, it was not at all obvious how the system is meant to work, 3 checkouts, 1-ish queue. The Swiss was obnoxious, loudmouthed and arrogant, the Thai was polite, apologetic and reasonable. All about two minutes and five-ish items. 

My wife and I were done and gone with our 9 items before either of them....... with a ฿200 discount we did not even know we were entitled to! 

Interesting that this rates 15 pages, so far, of TV comment, the multiple rape of a girl in Phang Na rates only 3 - so far.

I was in Big C Pattaya Klang today, next to but not in the 10 item queue. Next to me, A Swiss (self declared)  gentleman verbally assaulted a Thai for queue jumping, it was not at all obvious how the system is meant to work, 3 checkouts, 1-ish queue. The Swiss was obnoxious, loudmouthed and arrogant, the Thai was polite, apologetic and reasonable. All about two minutes and five-ish items. 

My wife and I were done and gone with our 9 items before either of them....... with a ฿200 discount we did not even know we were entitled to! 

Yeah but is he an Actorrrrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 minutes ago, Grusa said:

Well, you forget that this guy is a self-declared  "Famous Actor" (that nobody had heard of, before now). Famous people tend to get all the attention.

3 hours ago, gamini said:

I never heard of him. His foul language is typical of a low class jerk.

He has this to say about fellow expats: 

"The lower class English ex-pats all want to beat me up for being rude - seems a rather odd overreaction but they are uneducated tattooed yobs as the world knows."

Ouch.  :smile:

He has this to say about fellow expats: 

"The lower class English ex-pats all want to beat me up for being rude - seems a rather odd overreaction but they are uneducated tattooed yobs as the world knows."

Ouch.  :smile:

As opposed to a foul mouthed educated non tattooed yob kinda thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 hours ago, balo said:

Out of curiosity , you knew this guy from your time in New York ?  A lot of people seem to have been scammed from what I'm reading from the blog. 

I wouldn't trust the origins of his so-called rock star memorabilia (some of which he is touting for sale on his facebook page).  Some of it has been acquired by dubious means by all accounts.  Pete Townsend and Yoko Ono can testify to that.

I had to stop watching the video after a minute and a half - this guy is useless, deluded and arrogant! Three characteristics that aren't very attractive in a person. 

Sincerely hope I never have to watch any of his movies. 

Good on you Frenchie for speaking up to this clown! 

It is all about trump.:stoner:
Turns out my theory was correct. He was feeding an ACT back at the rude anti-American Frenchman portraying what he correctly imagined the rude anti-American Frenchman expected to see. So there!

I'm not buying it !!
I believe he was having a bad day, the intrusion from Frenchy tipped him over the edge and he let rip with a wave of profanities.
Now he's following the trend and blaming everything that happens in the world on " The Donald".

I think if he would have apologised for his profanities towards Frenchy ( who I personally think deserved them ) in a public place then this would probably be over already.

Archived