American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

webfact

Don't be ridiculous. Once Frenchie posted the video, the virality began. No backing down from that. 
The French guy didn't deserve an apology anyway. Why make a big deal about a few extra items? 

Well his two subsequent videos have just antagonised the situation.
The first video was just pure profanity and the second was blaming DT.

I didn't mean apologise to Frenchy, he deserved the mouthful for being intrusive, I meant apologise to the cashier and any other innocent bystanders.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Well his two subsequent videos have just antagonised the situation.
The first video was just pure profanity and the second was blaming DT.

I didn't mean apologise to Frenchy, he deserved the mouthful for being intrusive, I meant apologise to the cashier and any other innocent bystanders.

LOL! There's a third one now! I only managed to watch 5 mins before wanting to gag. This guy is not only a douchebag but from the 5 mins I've watched, he's a pretentious douchebag as well! 

6 hours ago, Mark Alexander Smith said:

Yes well I hate to upset any one, but well, I do not think what he did was too bad, other than telling us all about how Great Americans were, and that they could do what they like !!! …. 

I have sympathy in his being Filmed and Dealing with the French Guy !!! … And well he did not have too many items really, like TIT, passable in Thailand I think, … like who else does not break a few ? Well, a LOT of the rules !!! ... His shopping did not to me, and he says he did not Push in to the line like the Press said. …. 

No "Keep that Video Camera out of my Face Frog" ???  That would have been enough I think, but well, he still is not too bad in my opinion in either Clip. ...

Though well I had better start pace myself on the use of the F' word after Hearing his second go !!! … Yes other than the American Bits I thought that he was reasonably Humble also .... (For an American and an Actor) …

Just out of Interest does Pointing a Video Camera directly in to some ones face if, you are not a Bonified Reporter, classifies as assault ??? …  (Like I possibly may have come close to punching the French man, or his Camera, in to his face myself  !!! ???) … Like they tell you to be Kind, and not offend the Locals in Asia with you cameras, so well, why not offer an American the same courtesy, …  like he is a Human being Too ???

Like should we all be under risk, of these smart ass Guys, with their new Video Camera toys !!! …  Like he got the Footage on to Social media, and Picked up by the Main stream Press Quick Smart didn’t he !!! … Like I think that I would like to question the French man who made and distributed the Clip’s Motives also !!!

Plenty of likes for that post

6 hours ago, Thaidream said:

while I abhor what the American said and what he did, I do agree that filming another person without their permission is downright rude and then uploading any picture or video without their permission is a violation of rights.  Just because you have a tool that allows you to record and film does not mean it can be used in every circumstance.  I do believe laws in all countries need to be strengthened to stop a person from distributing any video of another person on a public network without their permission.  It's like recording a person's conversation over the phone- in many jurisdictions it is unlawful without notification and if they  object you can't do it.

Try videoing any kids in Australia in a public place....don't even think about it at the beach....even your own grandkids, and you can be in deep doo doo. The world has gone mad!!

The lefties want the 99% of normal people to pay for the 1% percent of the weirdos potential bad behaviour..... you know the types...every man is a potential rapist crew.

48 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Don't be ridiculous. Once Frenchie posted the video, the virality began. No backing down from that. 

The French guy didn't deserve an apology anyway. Why make a big deal about a few extra items? 

So you have no problem in paying a few extra baht on a baht bus....say 14 instead of 10?

No big deal.

Edited by tryasimight

This makes me want to check out at a 10 item line with 11 items in front of Frenchman! Or better yet a Belgian. Is a six pack one or six items? :stoner:

And I thought grocery shopping was BORING.

Thank you, American King of the World, Mr. Geoffrey, for elevating our lives! 

Edited by Jingthing

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I have a problem seeing the connection between checkout lines and baht bus fares. 

Look at the numbers JT. Its  a simple metaphor of what may or may not be acceptable.

At what point are rules being bent at an express checkout....14 items.....15....20....25?

At what point can someone have a valid complaint to make?

5555...nope she was a cow.

Interesting to spend time in south Philly though.....like living in a scene from the Sopranos.

Not one american there.....italians, irish (proudly supporting the IRA) but no-one who actually identified themselves as plain american from what i could see.

Edited by tryasimight

9 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

5555...nope she was a cow.

Interesting to spend time in south Philly though.....like living in a scene from the Sopranos.

Not one american there.....italians, irish (proudly supporting the IRA) but no-one who actually identified themselves as plain american from what i could see.

I know the area well. 

Just now, Jingthing said:

I know the area well. 

Turning to shit now I believe....South of Broad street the druggies are moving in and that was 10 years ago....can't imagine it getting any better.

People complain about violence in Thailand...one weekend I was there (2001) 7 people were murdered in one crack house 10 blocks from the gf apartment. It made the local news.....but nothing more.

The gf at the time told me how the police had been reformed, they were absolutely out of control previously apparently. 

I guess the fact that the arrogant attitude both he and Trump appear to share might have something to do with the dangerous state of the world right now is wasted on him. Selfish, self serving bullies, the pair of them. I'm so glad to have decent American friends that demonstrate to me that they're not all the same...

Just now, AloisAmrein said:

The best to deport him to the US and ban 10 years for entry.

You mean we have to take him back?!   Aaaargh.   Now THAT'S just mean!  

Express lane shoppers & Hollywood directors have something to look forward to...  

19 hours ago, coulson said:

Good for him he'll get his fifteen minutes of fame. Possibly the most exposure he'll get for the rest of his acting career.

Brilliant, I love this guy, he's also a dam good actor, saw one of his movies where he played a hit man for the mafia and it was a great movie.