American actor Geoffrey Giuliano who went into meltdown in Big C Pattaya posts video response - and it could be his best performance yet

webfact

21 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It is all about trump.:stoner:

Turns out my theory was correct. He was feeding an ACT back at the rude anti-American Frenchman portraying what he correctly imagined the rude anti-American Frenchman expected to see. So there!

His Wikipedia entry gives one of his occupations as "social activist".  It explains a lot.   :thumbsup:

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Seems like an OK dude to me telling some Frog in BigC where to shove it.   Bit off his rocker and obsessed with Trump though.  I bet half you nerds criticizing him for being rude, would be wearing out the LIKE button if he railed on Trump in the ThaiVisa World News threads.  :laugh:

Yeah he seems actually like an alright guy. 4 extra items is nothing. I had a thai lady cut in front of me with a full cart. Very rude. The french dude should have kept his mouth shut. He is asking for trouble.

11 minutes ago, maeab101 said:

Yeah he seems actually like an alright guy. 4 extra items is nothing. I had a thai lady cut in front of me with a full cart. Very rude. The french dude should have kept his mouth shut. He is asking for trouble.

Did you start this TV account just to defend yourself, Geoffrey? :clap2:

10 hours ago, maeab101 said:

The french dude should have kept his mouth shut. He is asking for trouble.

Yeah, complaining to someone about their behaviour is one thing, taking video and uploading on the internet is another. I wouldn't be surprised if these do gooders don't start getting their phones taken off them before long for filming someone without permission.

It may well be a non-news story in your eyes, Mr Squawk from Noo Yawk, but it sure proves that everyone loves to pillory a loser -- the loser being you, of course, as you keep adding fuel to the fire. Squawk, squawk -- 311 posts and counting !!!!.

9 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

Would you deck him if he started filming you up close without permission? 

Nothing to do with it. Get over yourself it the 21st century if you act litke a knob like he did then he deserves to be named filmed and shamed. This urban myth about needing permision to be filmed. Do you go into every shop and tell them to stop filming you on CCTV. Go to the police and tell them your route for the day a d tell them to turn the camera's off on that route :post-4641-1156694572:

Plus i wouldnt push in and declare "I'M AN AMERICAN I CAN DO WHAT I WANT"

So why would anyone film me.

5 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Nothing to do with it. Get over yourself it the 21st century if you act litke a knob like he did then he deserves to be named filmed and shamed. This urban myth about needing permision to be filmed. Do you go into every shop and tell them to stop filming you on CCTV. Go to the police and tell them your route for the day a d tell them to turn the camera's off on that route :post-4641-1156694572:

Plus i wouldnt push in and declare "I'M AN AMERICAN I CAN DO WHAT I WANT"

So why would anyone film me.

The only reason we're seeing a high number of these Facebook warriors pulling out their phones like this is that the technology is so recent. However, if a minor incident like standing in the wrong queue in the supermarket could escalate into something that threatens someone's career and livelihood, it won't be long before someone pulling out a camera on someone at close range like this doesn't just lose them their phone but a couple of their teeth.

8 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

The only reason we're seeing a high number of these Facebook warriors pulling out their phones like this is that the technology is so recent. However, if a minor incident like standing in the wrong queue in the supermarket could escalate into something that threatens someone's career and livelihood, it won't be long before someone pulling out a camera on someone at close range like this doesn't just lose them their phone but a couple of their teeth.

Did you read the origional post? Im guessing not. Ive underlined the bit you got wrong.

"a bizarre rant at Big C supermarket in Pattaya on Thursday evening.

Geoffrey Giuliano, 63, was filmed jumping the queue before shouting “f*** you, I'm a American, I do what I want”.

The incident, which was shared on the True PattayaFacebook page, was said to have taken place after Giuliano jumped the queue and started to load more than 20 items in the ‘10 items or less’ checkout.

As the footage continues, Giuliano can be heard saying: “You're not intimidating me by that camera, I'm an actor'”

He can then be heard saying: “Go f*** yourself, OK. Go f*** yourself, OK, let's get it real straight. You can go f*** yourself, OK.

“I'm an American, I do what I want, we're the kings of the world, OK.”

3 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Did you read the origional post? Im guessing not. Ive underlined the bit you got wrong.

Geoffrey Giuliano, 63, was filmed jumping the queue before shouting “f*** you, I'm a American, I do what I want”.

The incident, which was shared on the True PattayaFacebook page, was said to have taken place after Giuliano jumped the queue and started to load more than 20 items in the ‘10 items or less’ checkout.

As the footage continues, Giuliano can be heard saying: “You're not intimidating me by that camera, I'm an actor'”

He can then be heard saying: “Go f*** yourself, OK. Go f*** yourself, OK, let's get it real straight. You can go f*** yourself, OK.

The truth and facts, unfortunately, have no place here.  thanks for your effort though.

55 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

I saw all three videos, and consider him an idiot to respond the way he did given that he's a public figure (however minor). 

You're missing my point however - to pull out a camera on someone for an action as inconsequential as standing in the wrong queue with the wrong number of items is quite disproportionate. If you're in the habit of doing this to other people I hope you have the cojones to defend yourself and your phone when someone takes offence at it. 

2 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

The french man should have been arrested.

1 hour ago, lamyai3 said:

I saw all three videos, and consider him an idiot to respond the way he did given that he's a public figure (however minor). 

You're missing my point however - to pull out a camera on someone for an action as inconsequential as standing in the wrong queue with the wrong number of items is quite disproportionate. If you're in the habit of doing this to other people I hope you have the cojones to defend yourself and your phone when someone takes offence at it. 

However violence is not the correct response.

46 minutes ago, maeab101 said:

The french man should have been arrested.

LOL.  Far as I know, being a pretentious, pedantic douche bag from Europe, or the US for that matter, isn't a crime.  Yet.

He is right about the social media reaction.  Look at this OP.  "Meltdown".  I wouldn't describe his reaction as a meltdown.  He seemed fairly composed, wasn't yelling whilst telling Frenchie to get a life.

1 hour ago, lamyai3 said:

Your missing the point he jumped the queue. Did i say i was in any habit of filming anyone. All i said was i would deck the tosser if he shouted and swore at me.

4 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Your missing the point he jumped the queue. Did i say i was in any habit of filming anyone. All i said was i would deck the tosser if he shouted and swore at me.

Violence is not the answer.  And you'd have no internet in jail.

1 minute ago, jeab1980 said:

He says he didn't.  But admitted to the high crime of 14 items on a 10 or less check out aisle.  Even though he's a blowhard, I believe him on that singular point.

Have you ever experienced a Thai jumping the queue in a shop?  What did you do?

3 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Would you deck him if he started filming you up close without permission? 

Why get excited about somebody filming you/taking your picture?

When i go out on my mobility scooter, many people get out their phones and take my picture, especially when i am shopping in big C, even the management in big C have done it, so what.

The man is an arrogant prick, who thinks he is something he is not.

Just now, colinneil said:

Why get excited about somebody filming you/taking your picture?

When i go out on my mobility scooter, many people get out their phones and take my picture, especially when i am shopping in big C, even the management in big C have done it, so what.

The man is an arrogant prick, who thinks he is something he is not.

You're referring to the French guy, right? 

LOL - just kidding. 

2 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Peter sucliffe said he didnt kill anyone as well and we all belive him dont we!.

No i personaly have never seen anyone thai or foriegner jump a queue. What would i do in clear precise vioce i would say in Thai or English. Hey theres a queue here would you like to get in it.

And if the Thai told you (In Thai) to get stuffed, would you clean his clock?

Archived