"Look out for this lying, cheating foreign scumbag": man goes on Facebook to warn locals

webfact

1 hour ago, jackh said:

I keep getting these girls saying "Love you long time...buy me honda". What's up with that?

Lucky you, in Pattaya the girls want no less than Toyota Fortuner if you want love for "long time"

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So can i also film the guy who's waiting at the Grand palace to tell tourists the palace is closed but he has a special deal on the longtail boats...

FYI the palace is not closed at all,  it's a scam but it's going on for decades now..the guy wears a uniform with many medals and looks very official...he opens the taxidoors for arriving tourists like he is working for the Palace.

35 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

If Thailand did not bend over backwards to make us so welcome, then maybe, just maybe some of us would not try and stay longer than we really should

Exactly how do they bend over backwards to make us welcome?  

3 hours ago, Thechook said:

There is a thai guy in chiangmai that hit me a couple of times a day for the last six months who is trying to get money for a fare to Lamphun, 19 km down the road.

Is this an elderly dude, in his sixties maybe? Starts out by asking, "where are you going"? Fairly good English, then says he's a poor man and needs money to get to Lamphun. I usually give him 20 or 30 baht. I don't think he's gonna find a job any time soon. And I rather doubt his Thai pension is anything to write home about.

6 hours ago, AlQaholic said:

Whatever happened to "slinky" the guy crawling around on the sidewalk on Sukhumvit and then taking his motorcycle back home after his daily shift?

He now acts like he's blind and is still begging in the area. 

1 hour ago, captspectre said:

SO, who is the so called falang? all I see is the back of a person walking down the street and some thai blabbing on for the entire video without the translation from thai visa! is that supposed to alert me? i think not. sounds like a thai just looking to get his face on face book or thai visa.

My thoughts exactly. 

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

There are girls in Phuket that keep offering to love me long time, because mama/pappa/waterbuffalo sick, watch out for those ones

ONLY in Phuket?
You can find them everywhere in Thailand.

"Where you go mister long hair?"
"I love you long time."

2 hours ago, impulse said:

For a lot of us, that's our only chance of ever finding true love...

You have got it "Almost" right.

Only, with such a girl it will only be "true love" as long as the money keeps flowing to the sick buffaloes in the village.

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

There are girls in Phuket that keep offering to love me long time, because mama/pappa/waterbuffalo sick, watch out for those ones

Not only Phuket...

Smart video by the way - should have walked a bit faster to get a glimpse of his face too...

2 hours ago, dotpoom said:

My gosh........is there an actual "conman" operating in Thailand too.

I remember hearing a story about 43 years ago of a man doing something similar back home.

I'm beginning to think this sort of thing might be spreading after reading this story. What a terrible world it could become if this is not stopped immediatly...unbelieveable?

It's true, true...TRUE I tell ya!! Why, only a little while ago ( weeks actually ) a short little Hill tribe lady carrying a small baby come up to me and say, "you hab some baht. I not eat in two days. I look at this lady. She about four foot ten, weigh about one hundred and forty five pounds, and have a set of boobs that most Thai ladies would give their left tit to own ( pardon the expression ) I look at little Hill Tribe lady and say, "no hab." Then I point to boobs and say, "but I think baby eat okay.' And so it goes.

11 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

ONLY in Phuket?
You can find them everywhere in Thailand.

"Where you go mister long hair?"
"I love you long time."

Yes, all over Thailand, but as Phuket is a direct flight for me, i.e. no 2 hour taxi ride to Pattaya for example, its convenient, and a heck if lot smaller than both Pattaya & Bangkok, suppose its also what you like, young sweet, petite, pussy

11 minutes ago, kcpattaya said:

Not only Phuket...

Smart video by the way - should have walked a bit faster to get a glimpse of his face too...

Yes, all over Thailand, but as Phuket is a direct flight for me, i.e. no 2 hour taxi ride to Pattaya for example, its convenient, and a heck if lot smaller than both Pattaya & Bangkok, suppose its also what you like, young sweet, petite, pussy

2 hours ago, impulse said:

For a lot of us, that's our only chance of ever finding true love...

No Money, No Honey. Support the family and all of you will be happy. Giving her money is the right thing to do. Remember, It's part of the tradition!

2 hours ago, captspectre said:

SO, who is the so called falang? all I see is the back of a person walking down the street and some thai blabbing on for the entire video without the translation from thai visa! is that supposed to alert me? i think not. sounds like a thai just looking to get his face on face book or thai visa.

Yesss,:smile: by the way, if some one tries to write 2/3 words in Thai it will be immediately removed with the comment TV is an English only forum :thumbsup:

I think some of you are far too cynical. My GF can't help it if the family Buffalo is sick!  you posters are heartless!!!  have some compassion is was just unlucky that it came after her grandmother died, the roof blew off the house due to 'Hurricane Somachai' and the Tsunami hit Lamphun!

1 minute ago, Whyamiandwhatamidoinghere said:

Really? If you really believe that you're in for a rude and ruse awakening.. Lol. 

Quit harshing my mellow.  There will be plenty of time for cynicism after the money's all gone.  In the meantime...

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Where have you been. This has been going on for  donkey years mate. Every where there are bars and girls.