"Toothless cowards who attack women" - British bar owner hits out at bike gang who hurt his wife and trashed his bar in Surin

webfact

"Toothless cowards who attack women" - British bar owner hits out at bike gang who hurt his wife and trashed his bar in Surin

am.jpg

video screenshot

SURIN: -- The British bar owner in Surin who was intimidated by a biker gang has called the men thugs and toothless cowards who attack women.

And he was glad that the military government seem to be determined to tackle them head on in the north eastern town.

Lee Buil told Thaivisa he was not concerned about his own injuries. He was more concerned for his Thai wife Gee who he said was nearly strangled by one of the mob that ransacked the Monkey House in downtown Surin.

Armed with cues and an extendable truncheon they caused 60,000 baht's worth or damage.

The gang of bikers caused much comment on Thaivisa after the attacks on Friday and Saturday.

Some claimed they were hard men who no one in their right mind would tackle. Others called them "pussies" and mocked them by posting effeminate black leather clad pictures of wannabes resembling the Village People.

Mr Buil, a 57 year old former policeman from Hull, who has lived in Thailand for about 20 years and previously ran a bar in Pattaya thanked Thaivisa and other media for reporting on the problem.

He told us last night:

"These were thugs hired by the ringleader who thought they were untouchable.

"The new regime, army rule, will not tolerate this behaviour. They picked on the wrong town, Surin, it's a big army city.

"With all this media attention I hope they are made an example of. They have given big bike clubs a bad name. Most (biker) clubs are fine and do good things for the community. Unfortunately these few thugs have tarnished their reputation.

And in relation to the attack on his Thai partner he added:

"Any man who nearly strangled my wife can't get enough punishment, that was the worst incident. I don't care about my own injuries, but men who pick on women, yes, they are toothless cowards!"

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-14

• Like 1

2 hours ago, webfact said:

"These were thugs hired by the ringleader who thought they were untouchable.

Ah, a little more of the backstory. 

31 minutes ago, Loaded said:

Why do these 'tough guys' need to join a gang?

The Borg mentality:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leeneeds said:

very easy to give them a full immigration / police check , denied  entry and visas revoked 

Constant drug checks and urine samples, 

grievous bodily harm as an assault charge as a minimum, 

what ever is available in the book throw it at them,

including article 44 ,

Please explain how to throw Article 44 at them? Do you know what the Article is?

What a great phrase that is -toothless cowards.

Are they toothless because of  heavy losses in the molar region in previous fights and thus are afraid to fight again?

Or are they toothless simply due to age?

I hope Lee can fill us in ( metaphorically speaking).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

without  diminishing from the severity of the case, he obviously hasn't

seen the biker clubs in Oz, where they do nothing for the community

and the opposite is more true...

Which is why bikies are banned in Queensland.  They also had connections with drugs.

2 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

Sorry, the army does not help a farang owned business. But I understand his frustration.

I would imagine the business is registered in his wife's name - So it could be a Thai business...but I maybe wrong.

I would also think that the army isn't as short sighted to tolerate such a public attack being played out in the foreign media when it is actively trying to woo overseas investment. Just bad for Thailand image because if they tolerate it, then that can be interpreted as agreement with the actions of these limp dicks.

1 hour ago, Ross Macdonald said:

They opened a bar in competition with him and were trying to send him out out of business to eliminate the competition...  

From their behaviour I would say they are going to be their only customers in their own bar :) Waves of intellectual chat will emanate from the bar !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If the Army is involved than those punks are toast. the police are afraid of falangs even though they carry side arms but the army will blow your shit away in a tick tock! and those extendable trunchions< you can but them on Sukhumvit road any time. where are the police for this? the key word for this is ANYONE can buy tem.

I know they were ran out of Queens Park Plaza in Bangkok where they had a bar of the exact same name, Crossed Pistons.

I don't know if the Army will really do much about them in Surin though. Maybe they don't want to be involved or maybe they are already being paid to look the other way. But I feel that if the Army does nothing it won't be long before we read another story about another Bar in another town having the same problems. I hear Roiet has a similar problem with these guys as well.  If it wasn't for social media we would never hear about these things. I am sure this is not an isolated case.

• Like 2