webfact

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

Thai boys in general are getting whiter, weaker, and more effeminate, as time rolls by. 

Not the tech. boys it seems, or the dek vaans (street racers), or the jet ski boys; come to think of it even some ladyboys might give you a run for your money, it's not unusual to find ladyboys skilled in Muay Thai. Hi-Sos - maybe, but they can buy muscle if they need it.

Anyway, for these guys the party's over, every game has its ending.

4 hours ago, scorecard said:

If your that keen to see hi-so gay sex, why not hire some actors to do a reenactment?

The crime didn't happen until the re-enacted circus takes place..with a finger point here and there.

3 hours ago, Oziex1 said:

So a bunch of gays were getting smashed and frolicking, big deal. 

What really turns me off is the cops in the photo they just reek of untrustworthyness, ugly and corrupt. 

Yes, even though it's a picture, I can smell the stink of corruption. Those absurd medals and ribbons. The caps that mimic those worn by the SS so accurately. Very disturbing.

1 hour ago, Oziex1 said:

You seem not to be understanding the history of the RTP.

More then you know.

I also understand that people who continually bash the cops usually have some prior beef or something to hide.

Do you?

Edited by bkk6060

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Yes a huge number in the USA they are called Metrosexuals.  They are very kempt and get pedicures, manicures and the like.

Not gay.

I'm none of those things you mention.. just a normal guy.. but I do like to get my nails done. 

3 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

More then you know.

I also understand that people who continually bash the cops usually have some prior beef or something to hide.

Do you?

no beef and nothing to hide.

police back home; fantastic

RTP; my friend's husband is a member, in the main lazy, unprofessional and corrupt. another friend's husband was moved to an inactive post because he refused to join in the corruption. it is a shockingly bad police force

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Wow. How predictable. A homophobic rant. Yeah, I get it. Many people do think gay is the same thing as effeminate. The majority of effeminate men in the world that are not gay might have something to say about that. 

Wow. How predictable....a man has his opinion and is immediately called homophobic.

I don't know if he has an irrational fear of homsexuals. Perhaps he simply does not like them. That is NOT a phobia.

Stop the name calling every time someone expresses an opinion that does not support your/the gay movement.

It makes you look silly, unintelligent and incapable of accepting alternate views.

Which is unfortunate since the gay movement always rave on how their viewpoint should be accepted.

18 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Looks like they are pretty organized to me with the flow chart and photos.

You can look at a photo and say they cannot be trusted and are corrupt??

Wow, amazing skills...

He says they cannot be trusted and are corrupt, because they can't and they are. 

Wow. How predictable....a man has his opinion and is immediately called homophobic.
I don't know if he has an irrational fear of homsexuals. Perhaps he simply does not like them. That is NOT a phobia.
Stop the name calling every time someone expresses an opinion that does not support your/the gay movement.
It makes you look silly, unintelligent and incapable of accepting alternate views.
Which is unfortunate since the gay movement always rave on how their viewpoint should be accepted.
Before commenting on homophobia please take a moment to look up the definition. You are clearly ignorant of it.

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Before commenting on homophobia please take a moment to look up the definition. You are clearly ignorant of it.

You posted the definition at my request a few days ago. I am not ignorant at all.....unless what you posted was incorrect.

You just cannot accept that people have differing views to you.....not a very good attitude from a so called liberal.

you can have all the words in the world and make laws and stifle free speech but you cannot control what people think.

Edited by tryasimight