Anyone have same experience with Lazada

winone

I have ordered a Asus laptop from Lazada on 5 Sep 17 and website state get it by 8 or 9 Sep. Nothing was delivered. Call them on 11th and they say was checking with warehouse, spoke to their manager, still checking with warehouse.  With modern technology I cannot believe they cannot track a simple item.  Credit card was already debited on sale date. Has anybody got similar experience, if so would appreciate to know what was being done. I didnt want to cancel because it would take weeks to get my card refunded.

Thanks for any assistance

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have at least 50 times from Lazada.  Everything from vitamins to 55" TV and had 1 issue.

Bought a dishwasher that was DOA. They picked it up and I had a full refund in 5 days.

OP,  Is it fulfilled by Lazada or a third party. 3rd party's can be unreliable.

You can refine your search to only items fulfilled by Lazada to insure on time delivery.

I would check the site to see if it is still available

Have ordered dozens of items from them all within or before the delivery timescale, except for one item from overseas which usually you can only pay in advance.

My overseas item was stuck at processing for one month, then suddenly cancelled. Then an email a week later, still waiting for refund.

Overall, trustworthy & it's the closest we've got here to Amazon. 

COD is always the safest option though.

I have ordered dozens of small items from Lazada and almost always paid by direct transfer from my bank, as I don't like to pay with cards online and am never around when they deliver. They have always been on time or before time in delivery and never had any problem at all.

Are you sure the problem is not at your end?

Edited by Card

I order a few weeks ago few inks for my printer and I choice COD, I inform Lazada that before I will pay I like to check if the right items are in the pack.

They have forbidden me to do it, so I delete the order and Lazada try few times to get the money from me.

I WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER ANYTHING TRUE LAZADA!

2 minutes ago, peperobi said:

I order a few weeks ago few inks for my printer and I choice COD, I inform Lazada that before I will pay I like to check if the right items are in the pack.

They have forbidden me to do it, so I delete the order and Lazada try few times to get the money from me.

How do they know if you check before you hand over cash? That's just common sense 

Ordered many times and only a few times they have cancelled the order due to the seller not having it in stock. 

Once had an issue where Lazada said an item had been delivered but we never received it. On tracking it down the courier had asked his friend to sign for it so Lazada would see it as delivered. Apparently he'd done this as he wanted the day off and had intentions of delivering it the next day. Hmmmm do I believe the story? Who knows but when he did deliver it I received a big wai and lots of koo toot, koo toot.

Similar experience to most here. Have ordered small items, payment up front and medium items cod.

Every delivery was quicker than quoted and correct goods arrived. They were all fulfilled by Laz. themselves.

If the op has paid with a western credit card he could force a refund via his card provider?

I've ordered dozens of items from Lazada always prepaid with a CC and don't recall an issue (except with a 10-pack of Gillette Mach 3 blades which was so bad I tossed it after one shave, but then I am not sure I can blame Lazada for not being able to control the quality of 3rd party products).

They're not Amazon but if you squint they kind of look like Amazon.

1 hour ago, peperobi said:

Do people ever accuse you of being overly intense or hyper reactive? 

about 20 times, never a problem but the swimming full face mask I bought leaked because the size was wrong, I ended up giving it away to someone with a smaller head :/ 

Apart from that I've never had a problem and found their service good and reliable. 

Yes I am having an issue right now..I ordered they debited my credit card in UK..i have proof of debited AMOUNT.they say they cannot take credit card as INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARDS NOT ACCEPTED..have had issues before with fake Polaroid glasses..they gave vouchers for inconvenience

Please excuse spelling mistakes/misunderstanding
Best
HM

5 hours ago, Henryford said:

When dealing with Lazada ONLY order cash on delivery. No delivery no payment simple. Plus you can check you have the right goods before you hand over the cash.

This is how I do it all the time That way I have gotten orders in good fashion

Like the writer said no delivery no payment 

COD is the way to go, I only ordered once by CC never again, not because of Lazada but because delivery driver couldn't find the right house so he just dropped the package which was to be signed for in another house in the Mooban with a similar number, lucky I'm the only Farang in the soi so the house owner brought it down when she got home.

2 hours ago, NE1 said:

In my case Lazada itself is not that bad , it is the inept , lazy , lying employees of the delivery firm that they use that I hate.

Yep waiting for the Thai basher joining in.

I on the other. Hand have always found there delivery employees and out sourced delivery drivers to be exellent.

Edited by jeab1980