Not just a pretty face - this woman is an example for Thai society

rooster59

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again, I reiterate my proposal for a rule that requires that guys post up photos of themselves and every woman they've ever sucked face with, if they're going to post crap like that.

Kudos to the kind lady, and honorable mention to whoever shed light on an act of kindness in the jaded media.

There would be a lot of George Clooney photos going up

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, ovi1kanobi said:

But she is just a random broad. We should show some common courtesy, To our brothers in arms. Here on this forum.

Strangely, I feel more solidarity with a random broad out in the world doing good than my so called bro's who would call her fugly from behind a keyboard.

18 hours ago, impulse said:

Strangely, I feel more solidarity with a random broad out in the world doing good than my so called bro's who would call her fugly from behind a keyboard.

She was trying to make herself look good on face book. The whole thing was probably set up!

On 9/19/2017 at 10:05 AM, maeab101 said:

She was trying to make herself look good on face book. The whole thing was probably set up!

I don't believe it was "set up."  Even  if it was it was a nice thought.  Certainly harmed no one, maybe helped.  Thank you for your opinion.