Concerned Foreigner Points Out Perilous Pothole In Pattaya Road

webfact

Concerned Man Points Out Perilous Pothole In Pattaya Road

(Photos)

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

131312-696x522.jpg  

A foreigner points out a hole Sunday in the Paniet Chang Road intersection in Pattaya.

PATTAYA — Officials said they would refill a large pothole Tuesday after a concerned farang pointed out it remained a road hazard.

They vowed to take action after a foreign resident drew attention to warn people about the large pothole in the intersection of Pattaya Sai 3 and Soi Chalerm Phrakiat 6 roads, a heavily trafficked area.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2017/09/19/concerned-man-points-perilous-pothole-pattaya-road-photos/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-09-19

Pattaya's great hope is the relatively unknown but allegedly plentiful resource; the "Concerned Farang Pointer".

Just imagine how quickly the city fathers will be able to fix the crumbling infrastructure if we, as a collective, JUST put down our keyboards and get out there and POINT instead of just moaning about it day after day!

50 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Pattaya's great hope is the relatively unknown but allegedly plentiful resource; the "Concerned Farang Pointer".

Just imagine how quickly the city fathers will be able to fix the crumbling infrastructure if we, as a collective, JUST put down our keyboards and get out there and POINT instead of just moaning about it day after day!

Thank you for pointing that out.

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I see your point.:saai:

I use this junction pretty much every day and yes it has been "fixed" to a fashion. However driving over it and with the number of buses that turn there from Third road unfortunately I don't think it is going to be long before it is back again.

The guy doing the pointing was lucky he did not get run over there..........

45 minutes ago, topt said:

I use this junction pretty much every day and yes it has been "fixed" to a fashion. However driving over it and with the number of buses that turn there from Third road unfortunately I don't think it is going to be long before it is back again.

The guy doing the pointing was lucky he did not get run over there..........

Good point.