If threatened, U.S. will 'totally destroy' North Korea, Trump vows

webfact

9 hours ago, steven100 said:

Good job Mr Trump .....   at least he has the balls to speak his mind.  

He is a lunatic, but what do you care if tens of million North and South Korean's will die. Then we don't even talk about the nuclear fall out which will kill a couple more in the neighbouring countries

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

He is a lunatic, but what do you care if tens of million North and South Korean's will die. Then we don't even talk about the nuclear fall out which will kill a couple more in the neighbouring countries

Trump has never said nukes will be used..Unless I missed it...

3 hours ago, maximillian said:

Opinions must be based on facts. Nowadays they are too often based on fakes.

Ideas can be based on phantasy

Rubbish....you have never heard of religion....where are the 'facts' in that?

People can have whatever opinion they choose regardless of your insistence that it must be based on facts.

Edited by tryasimight

6 hours ago, mikebike said:

OK, NK started the war. Without US help SK would have been destroyed, without RU and China NK would have been destroyed. What is your point? NK suffered the same fate as Germany post WWI after the Korean War. Interesting that the results were more or less the same. Lesson should have been learned long ago.

Un, Hussein, and Gadaffi are/were all leaders of sovereign nations. None are/were a direct threat to the USA. Yet they couldn't resist the temptation to meddle and made things far worse. Those who ignore history... etc!

But NK started the war. Not the south. The fate they suffer was of their own making.

As for Gadaffi, tell that to the relatives of those killed by his terrorist acts. As for Hussein, well, hard to support him. And he did invade and devastate one of the US's closest allies. Kuwait.

6 hours ago, maximillian said:

And the US is doing military drills south of 38 lat. together with S.K. and Japan.

How can Kim not feel threatened ?

He should feel threatened. Stop threatening others and perhaps the threats against him will go away. LOL

2 hours ago, rijb said:

They're 'Google search experts' who live in a black and white world.  Usually make a big mess in their pants when they find out differently.  :cheesy:

Nope, just regular folk... and I bet my life my world has way more shades, tones, colours and vibrancy than yours!!  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:

1 minute ago, mikebike said:

Nope, just regular folk... and I bet my life my world has way more shades, tones, colours and vibrancy than yours!!  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:  :cheesy:

What country are you from? Does it start with an 'R'?

2 hours ago, tryasimight said:

Rubbish....you have never heard of religion....where are the 'facts' in that?

People can have whatever opinion they choose regardless of your insistence that it must be based on facts.

Yes, of course, those would be what are called erroneous opinions i.e.: the earth is flat.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed. Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.

25 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

But they've moved back into Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia. NATO is an organization that any country joins of their own free will. And many have done just that. Should tell you something.

'Invading now is a better term also. Hardly moving.  LOL'" 

And before you criticize me, I concede that it's a really pointless criticism. My apologies.

29 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

He should feel threatened. Stop threatening others and perhaps the threats against him will go away. LOL

Un and his predecessors have been very clear in their desire to attain deterrence. Yes they have tested and irked, but the recent threats of annihilation have come from 45 not Un.

6 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Un and his predecessors have been very clear in their desire to attain deterrence. Yes they have tested and irked, but the recent threats of annihilation have come from 45 not Un.

45 is not firing missiles over Japan.  Duh!

Edited by rijb

22 minutes ago, rijb said:

Give it up!  This is off topic.  And you're being disrespectful to people a lot better than you.

Japan invading China in 1939 is on topic to 45 and N. Korea today more than the equivocation of loss of innocent lives? How pray tell?

To whom am I being disrespectful? How do you judge who is better than whom when you have no personal knowledge of anyone you are referring to?

I know          -          guessing right!!??!!??

Just now, mikebike said:

Japan invading China in 1939 is on topic to 45 and N. Korea today more than the equivocation of loss of innocent lives? How pray tell?

To whom am I being disrespectful? How do you judge who is better than whom when you have no personal knowledge of anyone you are referring to?

I know          -          guessing right!!??!!??

That was then.  This is now.  Try to focus on the present.

9 minutes ago, rijb said:

You're just posting like a pip squeak Monday morning quarterback.

Wow I have never heard that before.....Is that the ultimate American insult ??

Monday morning quarterback.....have to write it down........:coffee1:

30 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Yes, of course, those would be what are called erroneous opinions i.e.: the earth is flat

Don't knock it Mike...I've just joined the Flat Earth Society

We have members all around the globe.............:coffee1:

15 minutes ago, rijb said:

Now, you're equating yourself with an entire country/countries?  What you would have done means squat!  You don't know all the facts/issues.  You're just posting like a pip squeak Monday morning quarterback.  :coffee1:

Harder to have fun with you when you are too dense to detect irony and sarcasm.

Well, Trump has been co-opted by the real govt. who makes the decisions in the US. The war mongers who profit from invasion and world wide murder. They will keep invading countries with natural resources until there's no one left except China and Russia. Then what? These psychopaths are so hell bent on war that they will bankrupt the US before they find peaceful solutions to anything. 

So, I did the next best thing and invested in defense stocks! Damn, if the killing must go on, why can't I profit too?

And I'm sure the US thinks they can take on Russia and China with no problem. Hell, the US Navy can't stop 700 foot long container ships filled with Walmart goods from hitting them by accident, just think if China sent a fleet of container ships against the US Navy,? They'd sink those billion dollar battleships all day.

Hell, 19 guys with four box cutters defeated the entire US military and law enforcement system on September 11, 2001 (if you believe that story, that is...LOL). Four box cutters! Now that is an army of well supplied solders! Oh, and their general was in a cave, on the other side of the world, directing it by SAT phone!

Okay, moving along....Iran and North Korea are NOT going to invade anyone. They know that if they can defend themselves, the US won't invade them. Bullies only attack weak enemies. Not ones with nuclear bombs. But now the US only has to get threatened and that's all it takes to get them to attack countries? Mere words will do it? 

Also, cue the anti-Venezuela propaganda because they are on the US radar since they are getting off the US petro-dollar. The US can't have that! Ask Saddam and Ghadaffi. 

So, the question is....who will the US invade next...North Korea or Venezuela?  

I'm holding onto those defense contractor stocks, so I say, Trump get to invading and killing people...make me some damn money! Now I know what Cheney, Rumsfeld, and the rest of the war mongers feel like after every country falls!

Big money, big money!

Edited by Global Guy
typo

"If threatened, U.S. will 'totally destroy' North Korea, Trump vows".

I seem to recall just recently that the North Korean leader stated that if necessary North Korea will reduce the US to a pile of ashes, or something very similar.

I would suppose that many people laughed at the absurdity of this statement and suggested that he and his cronies/the people "get real", but you know I have seen this before and stupid as it may sound, these people actually believe they can do that!

I was working in Libya about a year after the Gadaffi revolution and relations with the US were not brilliant and there was some sort of diplomatic row going on between the two countries and the young Libyan engineer (University educated and from a good family) I was working with, stated that the US had better be careful otherwise the Libyan army would invade and wipe them out.

I tried to reason with this supposedly intelligent young man that Libya had neither the manpower, firepower, armaments or anything like that which would be necessary to even inflict minor damage on the US, but he was adamant that he and his fellows knew best and that they would utterly destroy the US if necessary.

I believe it is indoctrinated in these people from an early age and they come to believe it. Given that to be true, if it is, then North Korea may be more of a threat than we think, not because they can actually succeed in what they want to do, but at least they will give it a try believing they can – and that is dangerous. 

2 minutes ago, Global Guy said:

Well, Trump has been co-opted by the real govt. who makes the decisions in the US. The war mongers who profit from invasion and world wide murder. They will keep invading countries with natural resources until there's no one left except China and Russia. Then what? These psychopaths are so hell bent on war that they will bankrupt the US before they find peaceful solutions to anything. 

So, I did the next best thing and invested defense stocks! Damn, if the killing must go on, why can't I profit too?

And I'm sure the US thinks they can take on Russia and China with no problem. Hell, the US Navy can't stop 700 foot long container ships filled with Walmart goods from hitting them by accident, just think if China sent a fleet of container ships against the US Navy,? They'd sink those billion dollar battleships all day.

Hell, 19 guys with four box cutters defeated the entire US military and law enforcement system on September 11, 2001 (if you believe that story, that is...LOL). Four box cutters! Now that is an army of well supplied solders! Oh, and their general was in a cave, on the other side of the world, directing it by SAT phone!

Okay, moving along....Iran and North Korea are NOT going to invade anyone. They know that if they can defend themselves, the US won't invade them. Bullies only attack weak enemies. Not ones with nuclear bombs. But now the US only has to get threatened and that's all it takes to get them to attack countries? Mere words will do it? 

Also, cue the anti-Venezuela propaganda because they are on the US radar since they are getting off the US petro-dollar. The US can't have that! Ask Saddam and Ghadaffi. 

So, the question is....who will the US invade next...North Korea or Venezuela?  

I'm holding onto those defense contractor stocks, so I say, Trump get to invading and killing people...make me some damn money! Now I know what Cheney, Rumsfeld, Silverstein, and the rest of the war mongers feel like after every country falls!

Big money, big money!

You're looking down on them?   I need a shower after reading your post.

21 minutes ago, rijb said:

45 is not firing missiles over Japan.  Duh!

NK has been developing and testing missiles since the mid 70s, duh. The only change in circumstance has been 45's bombastic rhetoric to put us at this moment of possible nuclear conflict. All other world leaders past and present seem to understand Un and his predecessors are/were a controllable nothing, only 45 wants to elevate nothing into a hellfire of something.

1 minute ago, mikebike said:

NK has been developing and testing missiles since the mid 70s, duh. The only change in circumstance has been 45's bombastic rhetoric to put us at this moment of possible nuclear conflict. All other world leaders past and present seem to understand Un and his predecessors are/were a controllable nothing, only 45 wants to elevate nothing into a hellfire of something.

Not over Japan.  Duh!