US pedophile fugitive and English teacher arrested in Koh Samui

Jonathan Fairfield

11 minutes ago, defeedme said:

not even close to murder. Would you rather the six year old be dead?! I would much rather pool all the resources into finding the terrorists and murderers so people don't get killed! Sure if the opportunity is there to get someone who has a warrant out for rape, by all means - but to use this much effort, resources - it's a shame & waste letting the murderers go free.

No I want an innocent child  alive and well. It isn't an either or scenario.

I would like to know  what evidence do you have that Thailand is letting murderers and terrorists go free. I seem to recall that the Erawan shrine terrorists/murderers have been well and truly caught.

In many ways raping a six year old is a far worse crime than murdering them, it sentences a child to a lifetime of misery.  You simply don't get over this abomination

I also  think it is an indefensible crime and there can be little or no mitigation..  A murderer can often be provoked and one man's "terrorist" is another's freedom fighter, not mine I might add.  What I am saying this that there is often mitigating circumstances involved in other crimes. There are none at all with pederasty.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mydee said:

No I want an innocent child  alive and well. It isn't an either or scenario.

I would like to know  what evidence do you have that Thailand is letting murderers and terrorists go free. I seem to recall that the Erawan shrine terrorists/murderers have been well and truly caught.

In many ways raping a six year old is a far worse crime than murdering them, it sentences a child to a lifetime of misery.  You simply don't get over this abomination

I also  think it is an indefensible crime and there can be little or no mitigation..  A murderer can often be provoked and one man's "terrorist" is another's freedom fighter, not mine I might add.  What I am saying this that there is often mitigating circumstances involved in other crimes. There are none at all with pederasty.

WOW, it IS truly disturbing that in your mind you actually think "In many ways raping a six year old is a far worse crime than murdering them" - now that is criminal. I guess you would rather have your daughter dead than she live through a rape. God help you.

33 minutes ago, defeedme said:

not even close to murder. Would you rather the six year old be dead?! I would much rather pool all the resources into finding the terrorists and murderers so people don't get killed! Sure if the opportunity is there to get someone who has a warrant out for rape, by all means - but to use this much effort, resources - it's a shame & waste letting the murderers go free.

You are weird..........facepalm.gif.0e7815649e5aa54517e18fe9aee70190.gif

35 minutes ago, defeedme said:

not even close to murder. Would you rather the six year old be dead?! I would much rather pool all the resources into finding the terrorists and murderers so people don't get killed! 

You are suggesting that Child rapists shouldnt be prosecuted and that only Child  murders should be prosecuted ?

Rape is ok, as long as you dont kill them !!!!!!!!!!!!

Your posts are disturbing 

Just now, sanemax said:

You are suggesting that Child rapists shouldnt be prosecuted and that only Child  murders should be prosecuted ?

Rape is ok, as long as you dont kill them !!!!!!!!!!!!

Your posts are disturbing 

lol wow you like to put words in people's mouths I guess - never said that. Don't make up stuff.

Just now, defeedme said:

lol wow you like to put words in people's mouths I guess - never said that. Don't make up stuff.

You posted that "The Police should poll ALL their resources into finding murderers and terrorists " which would mean no resources to catch rapists .

That is what you posted

1 minute ago, defeedme said:

you called me "weird" - did you not?

You have obviously not read the posts on him. They (news ) always have to say alleged so as not to get sued plus it's not one ex GF who accused him of raping thier child (1 boy --1 girl both under 6 ) but several other people in other areas of the US besides Alabama including a delivery woman and numerous assault arrests. Faking his own death and identity theft of his friend to get a passport.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You posted that "The Police should poll ALL their resources into finding murderers and terrorists " which would mean no resources to catch rapists .

That is what you posted

well if they did and caught one more murderer or terrorist and one rapist got away, I would rather have those people alive that the murder and or terrorist would have killed. That's my opinion , and if that murderer or terrorists killed someone in your family - i'm sure you would agree.

1 minute ago, Tony125 said:

You have obviously not read the posts on him. They (news ) always have to say alleged so as not to get sued plus it's not one ex GF who accused him of raping thier child (1 boy --1 girl both under 6 ) but several other people in other areas of the US besides Alabama including a delivery woman and numerous assault arrests. Faking his own death and identity theft of his friend to get a passport.

Like I said, the truth will come out in court and if he gets CONVICTED.

8 hours ago, inThailand said:

Why such urgency and action for this one criminal? Because he was a falang?

No - the post says it all, so I don't need to add anything:-

"A convicted felon Hall is wanted in Alabama for the rape of a 6 year old boy, other sexual molestation charges, giving false information to get a passport and identity theft."

Just now, defeedme said:

well if they did and caught one more murderer or terrorist and one rapist got away, I would rather have those people alive that the murder and or terrorist would have killed. That's my opinion , and if that murderer or terrorists killed someone in your family - i'm sure you would agree.

Law enforcement is a huge department consisting of many different branches

They are quite capable of tracking down terrorists , murderers and rapists and various other criminals .

You are either a troll or have issues

Just now, transam said:

100%.....Anyone who dismisses pedos cos time should be spent on other stuff is weird...

weird in your mind - again your putting words in my mouth - never said dismiss anyone. I would love to call you some names right now but I will refrain. lol

6 minutes ago, defeedme said:

Like I said, the truth will come out in court and if he gets CONVICTED.

Your innocent until proven guilty rant would hold water much longer if it weren't for this :-

Hall has a lengthy criminal history in the Tennessee Valley, according to court records. In addition to the rape and sodomy charges, he is also accused of exposing himself to a Morgan County delivery woman on April 8. At the time of that incident, he was out on bond for the rape and sodomy charges, but his bond was revoked after he was arrested on the indecent exposure charge, records show.

Just now, hotchilli said:

I hope they convict her of aiding & abetting a wanted criminal...

she deserves some time in prison herself for helping scum like him, not only accommodation but getting him a job as a teacher is just too much.

Seems like Shes be using other peoples credit cards and should get charged with that

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Law enforcement is a huge department consisting of many different branches

They are quite capable of tracking down terrorists , murderers and rapists and various other criminals .

You are either a troll or have issues

wow lots of name calling on here.. i guess opinions are not allowed and truth can't be handled. lol

13 minutes ago, defeedme said:

WOW, it IS truly disturbing that in your mind you actually think "In many ways raping a six year old is a far worse crime than murdering them" - now that is criminal. I guess you would rather have your daughter dead than she live through a rape. God help you.

No as I have previously pointed out  to you. But I will repeat myself in simpler terms. Both murder and child rape are both bad crimes done by very bad people.I don't prefer murder to child rape or child rape to murder, both should be punished severely.  Bringing up this red herring is a rather stupid attempt to excuse an evil crime. It won't work. What you seem to be doing is trying to excuse this horrible action by saying in effect, Oh well it could be worse - at least she isn't dead. That may or may not be the case, but it isn't your prerogative to say that.

My view, which certainly isn't criminal is that a person who commits child rape can be far more reprehensible than someone who is guilty of murder.

Now I have wasted enough time  explaining this to you, if you cannot understand this I really can't help you any further. Good bye.

3 minutes ago, maxpower said:

Your innocent until proven guilty rant would hold water much longer if it weren't for this :-

Hall has a lengthy criminal history in the Tennessee Valley, according to court records. In addition to the rape and sodomy charges, he is also accused of exposing himself to a Morgan County delivery woman on April 8. At the time of that incident, he was out on bond for the rape and sodomy charges, but his bond was revoked after he was arrested on the indecent exposure charge, records show.

what has he been CONVICTED of so far ?????? do you know the difference between Accused & Convicted ?? does anyone here know the difference? lol