US pedophile fugitive and English teacher arrested in Koh Samui

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, defeedme said:

so what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? how do we know this guy was not setup by his american girlfriend? seems like alot of effort to find and arrest someone who didn't even kill someone. Let's pool all our resources into finding the real criminals: terrorists and murderers, there's plenty out there!

Can you read, wanted in a number of places in the good old USA, and as for a lot of effort - shame you didn't get screwed as child - your comment might be a little different if you had have been. 

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, defeedme said:

people do not understand the judicial process - he has not been CONVICTED yet. I guess you don't care about your rights either.

Learn to read:

"A convicted felon Hall is wanted in Alabama for the rape of a 6 year old boy, other sexual molestation charges, giving false information to get a passport and identity theft. " 

1 minute ago, mydee said:

"My view, which certainly isn't criminal is that a person who commits child rape can be far more reprehensible than someone who is guilty of murder. " 

that is exactly why we have so many mass murderer's in this country, you hear about it all the time - it's "accepted".  It's unfortunate but with people thinking like you, we will continue to have murderers and alot of them will go free. God Help you and us all.

2 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Learn to read:

"A convicted felon Hall is wanted in Alabama for the rape of a 6 year old boy, other sexual molestation charges, giving false information to get a passport and identity theft. " 

Yeah but! "some people just can't help themselves, especially when in their own small mind they are right 

19 minutes ago, defeedme said:

I don't think that article is accurate. What is he convicted of so far???  small mind , funny you would bring that up lol.

So you thinking that the article is inaccurate makes it so?

"Back in 2015, Hall was arrested after refusing to surrender to police following his indictment on rape and sodomy charges, according to a newspaper in his home state of Alabama. The paper said he had a “lengthy criminal history” and had been accused of exposing himself to and charged with aggravated child abuse."

Presumably, a "lengthy criminal history" means he has been convicted of previous crimes? Unfortunately, they are not listed, but all of his actions imply that he is anything but innocent!

7 minutes ago, sambum said:

So you thinking that the article is inaccurate makes it so?

"Back in 2015, Hall was arrested after refusing to surrender to police following his indictment on rape and sodomy charges, according to a newspaper in his home state of Alabama. The paper said he had a “lengthy criminal history” and had been accused of exposing himself to and charged with aggravated child abuse."

Presumably, a "lengthy criminal history" means he has been convicted of previous crimes? Unfortunately, they are not listed, but all of his actions imply that he is anything but innocent!

PRESUMABLY - wow maybe they are not listed for a reason - because there are none! it's not that I'm defending him, there just no hard facts or hard evidence of anything yet until he is CONVICTED. is this so hard to understand? wow.

45 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Can you read, wanted in a number of places in the good old USA, and as for a lot of effort - shame you didn't get screwed as child - your comment might be a little different if you had have been. 

hmm, why, do you have first hand experience in this area? if you do then I'm very sorry.

3 hours ago, Darron said:

He is in Bangkok now being taken around to the places he was living. That is the exact apartment that I told police I suspected him of being at when her one of my ex's friends contacted me asking about a reward.

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZPDeSZrvZHuNUF900gvZA8ivzXoKyV.jpg

Can you confirm? This is a photo of him in Koh Samui police station.

Any updates on him? Is he in Bangkok? Koh Samui?

10 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I hope not, a few years in a Thai prison would do him the World of good.

regards Worgeordie

Has he committed a crime in Thailand other than whatever can be concocted from falsifying his teacher's application or entering under a false passport?

29 minutes ago, Kieranmc said:

So she's single now. Fantastic. 

Maybe so Kieranmc but this story is the same one you regarded as trivial in another thread and accused the guy of BS. Never has the truth smacked someone who thought he knew the score so fast. Trivial you said.  Don't care you said. Liar you said and yet you were wrong on all counts and what else was ut you said?

2 hours ago, defeedme said:

yea I'm sure you know all the facts, are you an attorney for the defendant? or Plaintiff or Prosecuter ? lol

1 hour ago, Darron said:

Love the way he changed his hair colour and plucked his eyebrows to try and change his appearance.

Or a defender for a Paedo?

4 minutes ago, ripstanley said:

Why would an innocent person fake his own death and steal a friends ID?

So idiots can come on TV and question why is he considered guilty. But that's OK, even trolls are allowed their time on here. 

54 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Has he committed a crime in Thailand other than whatever can be concocted from falsifying his teacher's application or entering under a false passport?

Nothing needs to be concocted, he entered on a false passport and it is believed he forged the teachers application. So he has proven his guilt on these points.