US pedophile fugitive and English teacher arrested in Koh Samui

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, defeedme said:

PRESUMABLY - wow maybe they are not listed for a reason - because there are none! it's not that I'm defending him, there just no hard facts or hard evidence of anything yet until he is CONVICTED. is this so hard to understand? wow.

I wonder how long you will last on here if you keep on making such inane comments! You have already been called a troll, you have nearly 30 posts to your credit, and nobody has acknowledged that they are interested in what you have to say, yet you still persist in trying to defend this creep.

OK - I was assuming a certain level of  common sense when I said "presumably".

Let's try a different approach. He has a lengthy criminal history, therefore he has a criminal record, therefore he must have been convicted of other crimes prior to the offences for which he is currently under arrest.

And if you wonder why people have such disregard for your "trollish" posts  just look at the following and THINK!:-

"time to go to bed, take your shots and keep being great bullies lol if the posts are still here I'll read 'em tomoro ! <3"

That sums it up, I guess you have no idea of the law. Convicted in US now doing his thing now. No not farang bashing, Work in a prison like I did. Most morons. So get a life. Most of these barstewards are not worth a dime. Lock him up depoert him

I wonder what your history is. Maybe a school teacher

3 minutes ago, sambum said:

I wonder how long you will last on here if you keep on making such inane comments! You have already been called a troll, you have nearly 30 posts to your credit, and nobody has acknowledged that they are interested in what you have to say, yet you still persist in trying to defend this creep.

OK - I was assuming a certain level of  common sense when I said "presumably".

Let's try a different approach. He has a lengthy criminal history, therefore he has a criminal record, therefore he must have been convicted of other crimes prior to the offences for which he is currently under arrest.

And if you wonder why people have such disregard for your "trollish" posts  just look at the following and THINK!:-

"time to go to bed, take your shots and keep being great bullies lol if the posts are still here I'll read 'em tomoro ! <3"

Just humour the trolls, they can't handle it and it become all too complicated for them. 

Of course the alternative is to put them on your ignore list. 

12 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

US pedophile fugitive and English teacher arrested in Koh Samui

t1.jpg.a52bb30a999ce73551f61277c4bfd73c.jpg

Image: Thairath

The American pedophile Jackson Hall, 24, has been arrested after he fled Bangkok to Koh Samui.

Hall - wanted in the US on a string of charges and who had been hiding out in Thailand for nearly a year - was apprehended at the port of Nathorn last night at 8pm on the holiday island.

A convicted felon Hall is wanted in Alabama for the rape of a 6 year old boy, other sexual molestation charges, giving false information to get a passport and identity theft.

He is believed to have stolen the identity of a man called Tyler Doran Smith - he had entered Thailand last October 6th at Aranyaprathet, Sa Kaew province using that name.

He is believed to have had English teaching jobs in both Khon Kaen and Rayong.

Immigration chief Natthathorn Phrohsunthorn said that police in Bangkok had discovered that Hall was living with Nittaya Beetge - an agent who helps find English teachers - in the Phasi Charoen area of Bangkok.

When police went there they missed Hall by a day and were told by Nittaya that he had fled to Samui. Contact was made with Samui immigration and Hall was arrested and is now being held on the island.

Nittaya's estranged husband Darron Beetge now in South Africa with his six year old son told Thaivisa that he felt relieved and vindicated that the information that he had been able to supply in the case had proved to be correct.

Thaivisa has followed the case in detail since a report was made earlier in the year that Nittaya's life may be in danger. 

According to Mr Beetge his ex and Hall have had a child together, their baby daughter born in August.

Hall is believed to have worked as an English teacher in both Khon Kaen and Rayong, said police.

Claims have been made that Nittaya aided and abetted Hall during his time in Thailand.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-23

5 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

Raping a six year old boy? (!)

I can't even begin to imagine the effect this will have on the the kid growing up and throughout his life.

Words fail me. 

Yes!  That  is  the   crime.  Not as   much as  that he  is  a sick  person   but that  his  sickness has potentially  damaged  a child and probably   many   more..

Too  many  ignore ongoing  effect  of  what is  justifiably  deemed  a  crime. 

Comment   about  speculative expectations do  not  acknowledge  the   victims  at  all !

5 hours ago, defeedme said:

there are 2 sides to every story - you think his single-mom x girlfriend is 100% innocent? lol . he will get his day in court and hopefully the real truth comes out. All these charges could very well have been fabricated by a scorn American single-mom x-girlfriend. Happens all the time.

Stop digging. The hole you're in, is plenty deep already. 

5 hours ago, defeedme said:

WOW, it IS truly disturbing that in your mind you actually think "In many ways raping a six year old is a far worse crime than murdering them" - now that is criminal. I guess you would rather have your daughter dead than she live through a rape. God help you.

Seriously. Stop and think about what you are saying. 

Edited by Bluespunk

13 hours ago, inThailand said:

Why such urgency and action for this one criminal? Because he was a falang?

Dont you think when a pedo is working as a teacher they should try and catch him ASAP.

Also this has been going on for about 1 year.  His girlfriend and his baby were missing with him for awhile, until the sister went on facebook for help.   Do a search you can find the old stories.

Just now, Kadilo said:

The ferang who teaches English in my girlfriends sons school looks dodgy as. Should not judge really but nothing would surprise. 

Why not do a bit of duedil.com then and if your right, have a little bonfire and use him as guy fawkes.

14 hours ago, bamukloy said:

The guy in recent pic have a different shape head and hes right ear look like he got some deformity?

Definately not the same guy IMO.

Maybe because they blank out his face in the pic,they just have a pic of someone look like him

I actually watched him being arrested, from what he was saying I thought they had caught him with drugs, they had a broken open rice cooker they were taking as evidence and he kept saying it had nothing to do with him, they were also arresting a Thai man and he kept saying that he had just met him and didn't know him, I certainly got the impression they had been caught with something they shouldn't have.  And I watched for a while, saw his face very clearly from about 10m away, I can say with some certainty it is not the man circled on the picture, didn't look anything like him.  

1 hour ago, elliss said:

Gut  instinct , is your best guide .

For some things as our gut instinct is based on our memories of past experiences and so in similar cases it serves us very well, but in the case of identifying a pedo, unless you have past experience then where would this gut instinct come from, probably from films, stereotypes that have been portrayed to us that are not necessarily in any way accurate to reality, as we know from cases in the news, pedos come in all shapes and sizes, they are not all creepy looking misfits, many go undetected by family members for years, fully trusted and unsuspected.