British actor Colin Firth gets dual Italian citizenship after Brexit vote

rooster59

On 9/24/2017 at 10:17 AM, FreddieRoyle said:

I have just about had my fill of these vile luvvies and their anti Brit nonsense. Firth is a national disgrace, he is paid a fortune to act out personas in film end-of, he is not respected for or paid for his political views so no idea why this is getting media coverage. Cumberbatch is another one of this mob. Caused havoc with his foul-mouthed outbursts and promised to take in refugees into his huge mansion, although he did not in the end because he claimed it would be dangerous for his children(although presumable not dangerous for children in the low income areas where his desired refugees will be housed???!!). I just wish they would think before opening their mouths. 

If somebody can elect Mr Royle to parliament I promise I will revoke all their citizenships immediately -Firth, Allen, Lineker, Geldof, Cumberbatch et al, and send them off to a country which we will chose by popular online polling. Most likely Raqqa, they will receive an exuberant welcome.

Calm down,

His wife is Italian. She will also apply for British citizenship. Then they can live freely in either country.

Done for sensible convenience. Hardly making a political statement is it?