78 year old German killed in his Chalong home

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

No signs of a struggle, rope around his neck and romantic soothing flowers and aromas. Sex game gone wrong and maybe she can't admit to it? Bit like the film the Reader maybe?

Or mercy killing/euthanasia ? 

2 hours ago, beechbum said:

They own another house in Pattaya and with their  Thai/German son got back to Phuket about 3 or 4 days ago, their son flew back to Germany where he works and then this happened. The old fella had alzheimer's and his wife is well known to have psychological problems and prone to violent outbreaks for no reason at all. A sad state of affairs all round.

RIP old fella.

Thanks for the explanation.

Alzheimer's can be very frustrating to deal with but violence is not the answer.

RIP Johann.

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

why did she kill him  ?   money  / jealousy   ?

Because he got old and the ex bg returned to her old feelings, normal around here as farang deaths show, but this one had the courage to stay and face the music which does not happen very often as usually they are away visiting alibi's. Again That rope?

13 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Because he got old and the ex bg returned to her old feelings, normal around here as farang deaths show, but this one had the courage to stay and face the music which does not happen very often as usually they are away visiting alibi's. Again That rope?

I'm sorry, I missed the part where it said his wife is an ex bar girl.  Kindly provide your source for this speculation

“The suspect told us that she and Mr Speckbacher were arguing when she lost her patience. She said she became furious and committed the crime without thinking,” Lt Chanat said.

'without thinking" seems to be the fundamental impediment in the nation

6 hours ago, smew said:

Yes I am facing the same issue with my wife 4 week cycle of hormonal mixup. It is so true!

Poor German was not giving  enough money  to support her Thai boyfriend, how is it attempted murder?, she admitted to killing him: suspended sentence and 500 baht fine 

Well for your own sake, i hope you are giving enough to support your wife's thai boyfriends.

6 hours ago, OmarZaid said:

Throttling an old feller requires some stamina and murderous determination, slightly more than a loss of temper that would stab or pull a trigger. I'd posit she was fed up with taking care of him and that this was brewing for some time.

26 years age difference, a generation apart, different language, food, culture and perhaps, just a marriage of convenience for both sides, recipe for disaster. She must have got fed up that the old guy was not dying.

We all know that these girls can be very hot blooded. We also know that there's lots of <deleted> falang here. Maybe a mix of both, maybe not. Who knows. What's done is done. Not much point trying to pick this one to bits. Move on. Sad though. One life gone, one life ruined.

18 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"52 year old Niran Pratumsin surrendered herself to police confessing that she had killed her husband..."

well, that saves us from the TV detective squad. RIP German man.

Not really. We must now analyze her mental state before, during and after she tied that rope.

9 hours ago, saakura said:

26 years age difference, a generation apart, different language, food, culture and perhaps, just a marriage of convenience for both sides, recipe for disaster. She must have got fed up that the old guy was not dying.

You have some serious issues.

"There was no other injury found on his body and no trace of a fight or assault."

the Police in crime scenes like that usually put it down to suicide or natural

death,case closed quickly,if she had of kept her mouth shut she could have

gotten away with murder.

regards worgeordie

A wife 26 yrs junior was expecting German's earlier demise but he kept on living, and the insurance money was tempting, so she thought of a hanging suicide. Strungulation with a rope then hoist him up as if a suicide.  Once she killed the poor guy she simply forgot her plot or was too heavy to be hoisted. RIP

17 hours ago, saakura said:

My wife now tells me they argued over his mi anoi, a situation she had put up with for quite some time. I'd say he was a bit old for such philandering ... must-a really angered her.