Video: Road rage - Big Biker bashes Small Biker over the head with his own helmet!

webfact

Video: Road rage - Big Biker bashes Small Biker over the head with his own helmet!

6pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- Dashcam video posted on Facebook showed a fight between two motorcyclists on the Rama 9 bridge over the Ramkhamhaeng intersection on Sunday.

Both were fined 500 baht.

The action kicks off after about one minute of the the three minute video.

Moments earlier a couple on a small bike had passed with a big bike with one male rider trying to squeeze through. He seems to be revving his engine and in a hurry.

After a little while there is a fight as the small bike lays on the ground. The big biker manages to grab the small biker's helmet and swipe him over the head with it. The woman tries to intervene without success.

The footage was posted on the page of "Ek Suptokrap" who said he thought it was over the big biker revving his engine. He stopped to sound his horn to indicate to police that he had seen what happened.

Sanook reported that the Makasan police later got involved and both riders were fined 500 baht each.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-26

17 hours ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

The losing-face culture is KILLING this country. No one can say anything for fear of retaliation. It starts at school. Are monks, teachers, ministries ...  playing games on their phones?

Interesting thought..  they can flare up irrationally for the slightest reason..... and yet are normally amazingly placid and polite normally. So question.... is the strain of being polite building to bursting point...or... do they realise they have a short fuse and go to great lengths to control it.

Impatience, I am bigger than you, Bangkok traffic etc etc!

I was stuck behind a BKK taxi yesterday as I wanted to turn left, he was in the left only turn lane but was going straight on, left indicator on. Don't like to beep at them as they go mental sometimes.

14 hours ago, Gregster said:

Road rage only happens in Thailand? 

No, but it is the only place I have had irate cage-drivers turn around and try to run me down and/or pull a gun on me for flashing my lights or blowing my horn at them because they tried to run me off the road.