Iranian wasn't drugged - Ali was just Baba!

rooster59

Iranian wasn't drugged - Ali was just Baba!

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvNzM4LzM2OTI2NDYvbmV3czA3LmpwZw==.jpg

Image: Sanook

Police rushed to beach road Pattaya yesterday after a large crowd gathered looking at an unconscious middle eastern man sprawled in the street.

It looked like someone had drugged him and perhaps robbed him.

But when police arrived they found a different story.

The man was battered and bruised and was indeed spark out but his documents, credit card and iPhone were all in his bag.

Smelling salts - ammonia in fact - were administered as the concerned crowd looked on.

The man came round and said that his name was Ali. He remembered he was 29 and came from Iran.

He had had an argument with his elder brother who had just left him there. He admitted he was just plain drunk after a big session and had had a fight with his sibling.

Witnesses confirmed a man had been with him but had left him to go to an ATM.

Ali asked the cops to take him back to his hotel and they kindly obliged.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-30

39 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Same as Thais who will tell you they are Buddhist while breaking every rule in the book.

Buddha said don't drink alcohol. Don't have sexual intercourse with someone who's not your spouse. Don't kill. Don't lie.....Thailand is number 1 in drinking alcohol.....for sex....mairoo.....

7 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Another quality tourist, confirming Pattaya as a world class resort. :clap2:

Confuses me what a muslim is doing in Thailand? I have never seen them at the Elephant parks etc? Do they come for the secenery? We all know that little Cult Book they carry says that they can't drink or have sex with grown up girls? Has the local farmer had any goats go missing?

2 hours ago, car720 said:

Yes, I cannot help but marvel at the hypocrisy of it all.

Yes, I feel the same way too and am even more indignant because of an event that happened many years ago on a flight out of Libya to London.

I and a bunch of other guys working in the Sahara had been rounded up and threatened by armed soldiers because we were caught drinking in a friend's room, and we got one hell of a tough time of it. I had a very large loaded pistol put to my head whilst this particular Libyan soldier was screaming his head off and I really did think that one false move and that was me finished.

Fast forward a month when I was on a British Caledonian flight heading back to Blighty, and I saw a group of Libyans sitting together, sharing a couple of bottles of Scotch between them, and as I walked past them, I hesitated and said that surely they were not allowed to drink alcohol being Muslims and that they were guilty of having double standards (they understood English because they were "well educated" Libyans by the sound of it) and their reply was not printable here.

6 hours ago, Nong Khai Man said:

He Should'nt be DRINKING, Should He ??

Maybe there were squabbling over the camels feelings back home. :giggle:

Plenty of Part time Muslims all around the world.

But we have a few more idiot ones here,   than normal. :burp:

( Religion is just for the scared and stupid in deep denial ) :passifier::passifier::passifier:

and a few control freaks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by stanleycoin

15 hours ago, champers said:

Many Muslims enjoy a beer or two; or 6 or 7. 

And come for the girls which isn't permitted back home before marriage either.  They love the freedom to drink and have their way with as many women As they possibly can in their time frame.

On 9/30/2017 at 5:57 PM, Raymonddiaz said:

Buddha said don't drink alcohol. Don't have sexual intercourse with someone who's not your spouse. Don't kill. Don't lie.....Thailand is number 1 in drinking alcohol.....for sex....mairoo.....

That just shows what happens when you so "don't" to many children. They're ten times more  likely to do it. Right.

Well I've always been like that. Admission.

I have renamed the Ten Commandments. The Ten best bits of advice you will get anywhere. Easier?