Shocking violence as student locked in school storeroom, doused in mozzie spray and set alight

webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But only one parent has paid 3,000 - the others said they had no money. Loosely translated means; stuff you ,we don`t give a crap, who cares?

This is undoubtedly a case of grievous bodily harm with intent. Those idiots could have killed the boy in the process but they didn`t care. Sadly as usual there is probably no father on the scene and unless the mother has money to pay for legal representation and take this to court as a criminal case, than the odds of receiving compensation and justice for her son are very slim as is the norm in Thailand.

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

poor boy ....  this would be horrifying for him.

The school was trying to cover up what actually happened.

The perpetrators must be punished fully and possibly expelled from the school and the director should be punished also.

The poor boy will have burn scares for life.

And the parents were going to let it all drop for a total of 10,000 bt. 

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

And the parents were going to let it all drop for a total of 10,000 bt. 

Goes to show the love and care metered out by many parents, money out weights anything meaningful. 

7 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

I bet these kids end up at Technical School.

Exactly what went through my mind.  Training up well.  Just got the target wrong.  At Technical school they will learn that the targets are always kids from "the other school, not ours."  But technique already gets a passing grade.  As I "liked" above, it ruined my day.  Cannot get it out of my mind.

Obviously the parents of the kids have no compassion.. as for the school trying to keep it all quiet without the police getting involved is unbelievable.

Make the parents of the kids pay dearly, prosecute the offenders with real justice for their actions, they cannot plead ignorance, they were well aware of what would happen, and lastly dismiss the principle of the school for trying to hush it up!

10 hours ago, chrisinth said:

As this incident happened on the school grounds, why would this not be covered by the school's insurance? And if a school's insurance doesn't cover this sort of thing, why not? The child is in their care during these periods after all.

Or would doing this put the school's reputation on the line if insurance was used, awkward questions asked? In my view, the reason for these financial settlements are to prevent further actions being taken through the legal system and not with the victim's medical costs as No. 1 priority.

Could be wrong of course...........

The point that I was making related to why the mother was so keen to pursue compensation over justice ... I suspect it is because the medical needs of the boy came first ... it's a practical reality for an impoverished Thai. 

Locking up a kid in a tiny storeroom, douse the kid with mosquito spray and put the kid on fire.
Nothing happen to the perpetrators and  the parents of the kid are offered 10,000 baht (from which only 3,000 are effectively paid).

A 65 year old man is caught with am SMS message which is deemed to be harassing the Dynastie.
18 years in high security prison without a due process at the court and without parole.

Thai logic

9 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Locking up a kid in a tiny storeroom, douse the kid with mosquito spray and put the kid on fire.
Nothing happen to the perpetrators and  the parents of the kid are offered 10,000 baht (from which only 3,000 are effectively paid).

A 65 year old man is caught with am SMS message which is deemed to be harassing the Dynastie.
18 years in high security prison without a due process at the court and without parole.

Thai logic

Logic, 5555555 

Nope - stupidity.... 

The school should be named and shamed, contact the foundation and voice your concern.  This is a disgusting act against a poor defenceless kid.

Paweena Hongsakul Thailand International Women’s Meditation Center Foundation
81/38 Mu 6,Ban Nern Soutong Road,
Tapong, Amper Muang
Rayong 21000
Thailand

Telephone: (+66) 89-739-1693 (Thai)
  (+66) 85-173-8737 (English)
  (+66) 81-855-7976 (Thai & English)
Email: [email protected]

http://www.iwmcf.net

3 hours ago, juice777 said:

"She wants justice for her son." 

1000THB hospital fees are they being serious.The kids should be expelled and face criminal charges. And the parents or school sued

"And the parents or school sued"   BOTH!

On 10/5/2017 at 9:00 AM, masuk said:

Seems like they need a special school for kids who do this sort of thing, (Borstal in the UK, Juvie elsewhere?)and a place for principals who try to hide - it's called prison.

What total sleazebags those kids are.

..... The parents seem even worst.