webfact

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/6/2017 at 8:08 AM, steven100 said:

Great news  !   hope it is postponed again ....  all the nayers will have plenty of time to relocate.

Khun Prayuth has done an excellent job in the US and speaking to the Trump administration.

81627ce4c9fc61716b57c10503e6ab80.jpg

Khun Stheve. You never cease to amuse. 

What is so great about the current situation continuing? Please enlighten us.

Is it the clean beaches? 

The reduced stalls on Sukhumvit?

The crackdown on vapers?

If this is your idea of heaven you should move to North Korea ( and have your @$$ turned to dust by your own President who you also adore), or ironically just stay where you are since the majority of people you refer to who should just leave, possibly will.

Just to clear something up, are you half Thai/American and work for the military?

Or maybe a teenager?

37 minutes ago, chama said:

How long will it take for the date to shift to 2020? 2021? And on and on and on.....

There was never a date. The announcement will take 6 months, following the recent pre conditions of organic laws it could technically be endless. Now Prayut has sold his road map to Trump, he is self legitimizing not requiring to be elected at all.

Edited by coulson
Grammar

16 minutes ago, coulson said:

There was never a date. The announcement will take 6 months, following the recent pre conditions of organic laws it could technically be endless. Now Prayut has sold his road map to Trump, he is self legitimizing not requiring to be elected at all.

Thanks...I was under the impression that the article was suggesting the date was being established and by late 2019 there would be an election and a new government seated. Perhaps I was reading too much into it as there have been earlier articles suggesting a date (but only if the in fighting ended) which apparently was erroneous as well. 

I get tired of reading the bad mouth skeptics/conspiracy theorists. Why not dream about the peaceful Thailand that is coming. I think you will be presently surprised once the mourning period is over and a transition for a peaceful recovery occurs. Thailand will be a guest retirees affordable Buddhist paradise free of mass shootings and terrorism. 

3 minutes ago, Winky Wilson said:

I get tired of reading the bad mouth skeptics/conspiracy theorists. Why not dream about the peaceful Thailand that is coming. I think you will be presently surprised once the mourning period is over and a transition for a peaceful recovery occurs. Thailand will be a guest retirees affordable Buddhist paradise free of mass shootings and terrorism. 

Well, it might be a good idea, for you to go and dream and not read the comments on these topics. Nice dream though, pity it won't happen here (or anywhere else for that matter, Ha!)

A time line of confusion and 20 cabinets all confused and can't boil a egg. A paper trail that Einstein would scratch his head at. All so the old broken downs can earn along with there kids who will further damage the country later. Everyone gets a crack. Until the next coup. They will interview Prayut in the nursing home.

All they know is job description is to delay as long as possible.  For any classes please contact Meechai. 

3 hours ago, TKDfella said:

Well, it might be a good idea, for you to go and dream and not read the comments on these topics. Nice dream though, pity it won't happen here (or anywhere else for that matter, Ha!)

Ahh this blokes funny. Look what ever your on. Please I need some. People call me hot. Maybe you can help me 

10 hours ago, coulson said:

Khun Stheve. You never cease to amuse. 

What is so great about the current situation continuing? Please enlighten us.

Is it the clean beaches? 

The reduced stalls on Sukhumvit?

The crackdown on vapers?

If this is your idea of heaven you should move to North Korea ( and have your @$$ turned to dust by your own President who you also adore), or ironically just stay where you are since the majority of people you refer to who should just leave, possibly will.

Just to clear something up, are you half Thai/American and work for the military?

Or maybe a teenager?

Tell me how the Junta being in power affects your daily life  ?  how does it hinder you or thai people going about their business everyday  ?  do they have a problem going to work ?  going home  ?   Tell me one thing the previous government achieved  ?   tell me if there are road blockages now through protests ?  tell me if there is security and stability  ?

enough said ...  :coffee1:

9 hours ago, steven100 said:

Tell me how the Junta being in power affects your daily life  ?  how does it hinder you or thai people going about their business everyday  ?  do they have a problem going to work ?  going home  ?   Tell me one thing the previous government achieved  ?   tell me if there are road blockages now through protests ?  tell me if there is security and stability  ?

Personally the lack of beer pretties and stalls is a day to day hindrance.

Thai people have been put out too.

Around 120 politicians, reporters or activists who objected to the draft constitution.

Approximately 2000 civilians facing military court charges relates to freedom of expression.

You can be arrested tomorrow for a plethora of suspicions without any safeguards in place to protect your basic human rights.

You are living in a bubble if you think you are actually safer now than 5 years ago, and at least then you could protest about it, if you so wanted.

On 10/8/2017 at 4:28 AM, steven100 said:

The people in power caused the protests, the insecurity, the instability, the chaos in order to take the power back before before some opposition group eventually won over the shinawatras, which would have consolidated a road to democracy making coups absolutely unacceptable by any camp. What did Obama achieve, what did Tony Blair achieve. 

Most governments don't actually achieve dramatic change. Change is a slow process through successive governments. 

There's a reason for that. 

On 07/10/2017 at 8:34 PM, chama said:

How long will it take for the date to shift to 2020? 2021? And on and on and on.....

By this time next year it will be 'late 2019 to early 2020' and by March 2019 it will be 'defianately 2020 to early 2021'.

Take a moment to reread post 9. Bob12345 wasn't actually joking...

Edited by baboon

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:35 AM, snoopy21 said:

Before, he said election will be held in 2017 February and even condemned a fortune teller who said no election will be held in this year. Then he said 2018 for sure. Now 2019? 

Well, you must have heard of his latest bedtime music favourite - 'Come, Lie With Me' . . .

And I've been wondering who do I thank
For sending you back again

'Cause it makes my nibbled lip
And my, from nowhere tears
Feel at home

. . . . . . .

Come lie with me and be my love
Lie down with me
Under the cypress tree

Yes, That's what Mrs P has to switch on, each night, as he wriggles down between the sheets, trying to decide which lie will go down best, at next day's media briefing. Yes, it's true . . . would I lie to you?????????

Read more: Holly Palmer - Come Lie With Me Lyrics | MetroLyrics