What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

2 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Bar girls are not different, they are just girls..some are good and some are bad.

Don't think I ever knew an English bar girl; however, I did know a couple of easily obtainable crones in Iran.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Foreplay, taking clothes off during play, afterplay.

I have fond memories of sex with Farang women!

What, you think there's no foreplay, during play or after play in Asia. you must be doing it wrong?

5 hours ago, bazza73 said:

You do seem to enjoy sniping from the sidelines. The Germans have the perfect word for it - schadenfreude.

Are you trying to tell me you would be sweetness and light under those circumstances?

I don't derive any gratification from your tale of marital woe. I just think you're projecting and allowing your own personal experience to unfairly prejudice and taint your view of Western women who, I'm certain, you were extremely eager to bed when you were younger and capable of pulling htem.

Would I be "sweetness and light under those circumstances"?

I very much doubt it but I wouldn't be telling myself and others that all Western women are financially-motivated harridans just because I had the misfortune of being married to one.

So much hatred towards farang women, especially women from the UK.

Either I am missing something, or the average poster has huge psychological problems.

But then again, this is TVForum: unless you have extreme views, you're a pussy.

Just like in a bar - and that is also the reason why I never go to bars any more.

19 hours ago, Csaw said:

She trims your toe nails really? A Thai woman? 

The western ones used to pin me down to do it because i was too lazy but the Thai variety don't seem too inclined to work with feet.

Gee, ever been to Thailand?

44 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

I think you would find by statistical analysis the roof over their head is either provided by a male partner, or both are paying off the mortgage. Most of the women who own the roof over their head outright achieved it with the help of a divorce lawyer.

Y'see, there you go again.

You're beyond help, mate.

I know countless hard-working, dedicated Western women who've worked their tits off to pay a mortgage and buy a house with not one emasculated dope in sight.

The world's moved on but, evidently, you've been left behind on the pavement.

8 minutes ago, smotherb said:

What, you think there's no foreplay, during play or after play in Asia. you must be doing it wrong?

It is of course very well possible that I am not as perfect as you.

PS. The OP asked for opinions, I gave mine, no need to attack me for it.

2 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

"Foreplay, taking clothes off during play, afterplay.

I have fond memories of sex with Farang women!"

I always  undress  - whilst sweet  talking -- my Thai  massage girls. The key is a combination of  gentleness and confidence.:smile:

....and money.

5 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Do you wear an apron  when you wash  her dishes?:smile:

For starters, they are MY dishes, I am the provider that paid for them, she only borrows them to put my meals on.

Secondly, the apron? No, I never wear my mia noi's clothes, I am not a lady boy.

Was that answer manly enough in your opinion?

I really don't get the fuss over Thai women - yes they're certainly very appealing in a cutesy, demure way but sexy??? No

The high value their stock seems to attract among old Western boys coincides with the relatively low cost of attraction and retention.

The Western women-bashers here have enough faults to keep the most gifted seismologist engaged for a lifetime.

It's a bit daft to praise women you have little choice but to pay to "like" you.

On 10/6/2017 at 11:09 PM, elliss said:

Social conversation,  historical , politics  , economic religion  is non existent , with a Thai  partner.

What do we have in common, ?  apart from a marriage visa .

You have to be talking about uneducated Thai prostitutes or just plain dumb Thai women. My daughter-in-law is an industrial engineer and speaks better English than most TV posters; and she can carry on a conversation on many subjects including history, politics, economics and religion. My wife's Thai friend is a PhD university professor; she too speaks fluent English, can carry on a conversation on many subjects and is a talented viola player who has played with the Thai philharmonic orchestra. But alas, you probably would not have anything in common with them either.

20 hours ago, Csaw said:

She trims your toe nails really? A Thai woman? 

The western ones used to pin me down to do it because i was too lazy but the Thai variety don't seem too inclined to work with feet.

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

Gee, ever been to Thailand?

Good question! :biggrin:

But alas, you probably would not have anything in common with them either.

27 minutes ago, smotherb said:

What attack, I simply offered my opinion.

QUOTE: What, you think there's no foreplay, during play or after play in Asia. you must be doing it wrong?

QUOTE (reply to other poster): But alas, you probably would not have anything in common with them either. (them = educated people)

You may not be aware of it, but attacking is your style.

45 minutes ago, smotherb said:

You have to be talking about uneducated Thai prostitutes or just plain dumb Thai women. My daughter-in-law is an industrial engineer and speaks better English than most TV posters; and she can carry on a conversation on many subjects including history, politics, economics and religion. My wife's Thai friend is a PhD university professor; she too speaks fluent English, can carry on a conversation on many subjects and is a talented viola player who has played with the Thai philharmonic orchestra. But alas, you probably would not have anything in common with them either.

Your wife is from issan ?. You  are indeed  blessed , a fighter for the poor uneducated thai females .

Not same same Thai lady . God bless you Sir . 

18 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Not sure about that.

When it comes to generalisations, Prague was full of beautiful women........ and, the missus told me, men too.

I was referring to whether you can talk to them and get on, find each other good company etc etc.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and skin deep.

Personality is a different but essential part of a workable relationship.

6 hours ago, smotherb said:

<snip> My wife's Thai friend is a PhD university professor; she too speaks fluent English, can carry on a conversation on many subjects and is a talented viola player who has played with the Thai philharmonic orchestra.<snip2>

Well for all his marriages and friends of wives odds are there had to be a viola player in there somewhere.

8 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

I really don't get the fuss over Thai women - yes they're certainly very appealing in a cutesy, demure way but sexy??? No

That is subjective, but some are extremely sexy IMHO. However, my tastes changed over the years. Many Western woman are not feminine enough for me any more - too assertive.

8 hours ago, oldhippy said:

For starters, they are MY dishes, I am the provider that paid for them, she only borrows them to put my meals on.

Secondly, the apron? No, I never wear my mia noi's clothes, I am not a lady boy.

Was that answer manly enough in your opinion?

555 there MY dishes so there (love the way the my is in capitals.)

Heard some rubish before but claiming owner ship of dishes 55555.

Why dont you charge her for using them 55555.

Great post made Monday morning feel a whole lot better thanks

I retired from my long successful career, but became bored.  I decided to accept a low-paid but stress-free job as a greeter at the local home improvement store.  After landing my new job as a greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day. 

Here is my story…

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, decidedly unattractive, Western and inappropriately dressed woman walked into the store along with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. 

As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome."  I then said, "Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling at the children just long enough to say to me, "Of course they aren't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one' s only 5. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just f**king stupid?" 

I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, Madam... I just couldn't believe someone would <deleted> you twice.  Have a good day and thank you for shopping with us".

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work. 

13 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Why not kick the UK

That is harsh, on a recent trip to the UK during a spell of superb weather I was very impressed with the number of gorgeous females wandering around London beautifully dressed in short skirts and skimpy tops.  Not sure they were English though given the slitty eyes and long black hair...

10 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

I don't derive any gratification from your tale of marital woe. I just think you're projecting and allowing your own personal experience to unfairly prejudice and taint your view of Western women who, I'm certain, you were extremely eager to bed when you were younger and capable of pulling htem.

Would I be "sweetness and light under those circumstances"?

I very much doubt it but I wouldn't be telling myself and others that all Western women are financially-motivated harridans just because I had the misfortune of being married to one.

The women are not the problem. It's the legal system of family law that is the problem. One size fits all.

Having said that, IMHO Thai women to me are much more feminine and appreciative. And they certainly age better.

I agree not all Western women are financially motivated. However, I'll bet they are all very aware of their legal rights.

10 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Y'see, there you go again.

You're beyond help, mate.

I know countless hard-working, dedicated Western women who've worked their tits off to pay a mortgage and buy a house with not one emasculated dope in sight.

The world's moved on but, evidently, you've been left behind on the pavement.

You know countless women? How would you know them if you can't count them? Logic is obviously not your strong point, although exaggeration is.

You've got it the wrong way round - I've moved on, and left my previous life behind. I certainly don't need the help of amateur TV psychoanalysts.

13 hours ago, smotherb said:

I never said UK was the only country to have ugly women. What are you getting at?

You actually said ENGLISH women are some of the ugliest women in the world, which l found a daft statement to make, unless you have eye problems.

So is your country plagued with ugly women, in your opinion of course...?

Post 392 by Cranky reminded me of shopping in Australia.

The checkout lady said "You are single aren't you?"

I said "Yes I am. How can you tell?".

She replied "You are buying things single men buy like porridge and juice concentrate"

I said "That's amazing. You're single too aren't you?"

She replied "Yes I am. How can you tell?"

I replied "Because you're fking ugly".

Archived