What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

2 hours ago, bazza73 said:

You know countless women? How would you know them if you can't count them? Logic is obviously not your strong point, although exaggeration is.

You've got it the wrong way round - I've moved on, and left my previous life behind. I certainly don't need the help of amateur TV psychoanalysts.

Ummm nope, Einstein - I said "countless" because, 20 years ago, I was a mortgage broker and single women made up the overwhelming majority of my clients but I can't count them because I can't remember.

Obviously you haven't moved on - not with antiquated views on how most Western women have managed to secure the roof over their heads.

You're disdain for them comes through in absolutely everything you say on this subject.

Now you've got a local woman who depends on you for financial stability; one you can control by adjusting the flow of funds and who has minimal protection under the law in the event you split up.

You must be so proud

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Now you've got a local woman who depends on you for financial stability; one you can control by adjusting the flow of funds and who has minimal protection under the law in the event you split up.

You must be so proud

Lot of supposition in that garbage...sad-face.gif.bc0d16013ea53b89b750ffa26b933003.gif

12 hours ago, oldhippy said:

But alas, you probably would not have anything in common with them either.

QUOTE: What, you think there's no foreplay, during play or after play in Asia. you must be doing it wrong?

QUOTE (reply to other poster): But alas, you probably would not have anything in common with them either. (them = educated people)

You may not be aware of it, but attacking is your style.

You must be doing it wrong if you think there is no play from Thai women. Is that an attack or a statement?

Now, on the other statement, attack may be better received. However, he was making a one-sided statement attacking any Thai woman with a brain.

I suggest you may be less irritated if you were a bit less delicate.

6 minutes ago, smotherb said:

You must be doing it wrong if you think there is no play from Thai women. Is that an attack or a statement?

Now, on the other statement, attack may be better received. However, he was making a one-sided statement attacking any Thai woman with a brain.

I suggest you may be less irritated if you were a bit less delicate.

Says the guy that stated England has the ugliest birds....:sad:

12 hours ago, elliss said:

Your wife is from issan ?. You  are indeed  blessed , a fighter for the poor uneducated thai females .

Not same same Thai lady . God bless you Sir . 

No, my wife is not from  Isaan; in fact, she is not even Thai. And, I was not fighting for poor uneducated Thai females--although I often have--I was inferring that you must only know poor uneducated Thai females; if you think Thai females know so little.

3 hours ago, transam said:

You actually said ENGLISH women are some of the ugliest women in the world, which l found a daft statement to make, unless you have eye problems.

So is your country plagued with ugly women, in your opinion of course...?

I am quite pleased you too have an opinion. However, nothing in what I said infers no other country has ugly women. No, I think there are some beautiful Western women. My first wife was quite lovely, she was my high school sweetheart in the US. However, in my humble opinion, far too many Western women are too manly--huge, boisterous, foul-mouthed, pasty white, too hairy, and simply not very feminine.  Again, please note; I have not said that only Western women display these displeasing attributes.

16 minutes ago, transam said:

Says the guy that stated England has the ugliest birds....:sad:

Oh, another delicate flower? How many tales of woe from Englishmen have I read on TV telling of how happy they are here with their Thai partners instead of being with the women they had in England?  A common stated reason is that the Thai women are so much better looking. 

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

I am quite pleased you too have an opinion. However, nothing in what I said infers no other country has ugly women. No, I think there are some beautiful Western women. My first wife was quite lovely, she was my high school sweetheart in the US. However, in my humble opinion, far too many Western women are too manly--huge, boisterous, foul-mouthed, pasty white, too hairy, and simply not very feminine.  Again, please note; I have not said that only Western women display these displeasing attributes.

You quoted ENGLISH women are ugly...In fact reading this post l wonder where you hang out....My ENGLISH mum (late) was beautiful, my sister now in her sixties is still a stunner for her age....

Hey, post a picture of you, lets see a hansum man, the type we all want to look like...Go for it...Bet you don't......:stoner:

3 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Oh, another delicate flower? How many tales of woe from Englishmen have I read on TV telling of how happy they are here with their Thai partners instead of being with the women they had in England?  A common stated reason is that the Thai women are so much better looking. 

Gawd......Have you actually got a bird...?.....sad-face.gif.20ee59c4135c8915d9cf1c2374647f3e.gif

I guess we're the survivors.....

Obviously, most of us believe (know) we've found something worthwhile/better/happier.....

Over and above the "roles/rules" passed onto us by the societies we've left behind.....

IMG_20171009_133217.jpg

2 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

<snipp>

<snip2>

No -- zero protection.

1 hour ago, transam said:

You quoted ENGLISH women are ugly...In fact reading this post l wonder where you hang out....My ENGLISH mum (late) was beautiful, my sister now in her sixties is still a stunner for her age....

Hey, post a picture of you, lets see a hansum man, the type we all want to look like...Go for it...Bet you don't......:stoner:

The fact that you think your mum and sister are beautiful is commendable. However, you appear to be getting upset because my opinion differs from yours. I have been to the UK twice; just short visits many years ago and I was not impressed.  Most of the English women I know I met in Iran and Saudi Arabia. As I said, I knew a rather good looking English girl in Vietnam,  but in my opinion, she was the exception.

What has a picture of me got to do with whether or not English women are ugly? I can assure you I am a handsum man; just last night two bar girls told me so.

17 hours ago, rott said:

In my personal experience western women probably lie as much as western men  but not as much as Thai women. They do not cheat and steal as much as Thai women, but then they are not as available either. They do generally have a roof over their head and a job.

Are you talking about Thai women, or Thai bar girls? Women and men from all walks of life have  been known to lie, cheat and steal--three of the reasons for lawsuits and prisons the world over. 

3 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Ummm nope, Einstein - I said "countless" because, 20 years ago, I was a mortgage broker and single women made up the overwhelming majority of my clients but I can't count them because I can't remember.

Obviously you haven't moved on - not with antiquated views on how most Western women have managed to secure the roof over their heads.

You're disdain for them comes through in absolutely everything you say on this subject.

You must be so proud

I'm wondering how the "overwhelming majority" ( your words ) of your clients happened to be single women. Men didn't trust you? Presumably your attitude to the women was not as insulting as the one you exhibit here. Perhaps with them you did smarmy very well.

You know nothing of me except what I choose to disclose on TV, and are drawing a number of inferences which are way off the mark.

Now go away. As I get older, I'm less and less able to suffer fools gladly.

17 minutes ago, smotherb said:

The fact that you think your mum and sister are beautiful is commendable. However, you appear to be getting upset because my opinion differs from yours. I have been to the UK twice; just short visits many years ago and I was not impressed.  Most of the English women I know I met in Iran and Saudi Arabia. As I said, I knew a rather good looking English girl in Vietnam,  but in my opinion, she was the exception.

What has a picture of me got to do with whether or not English women are ugly? I can assure you I am a handsum man; just last night two bar girls told me so.

Not because my opinion differs from yours, it is just you made a daft statement about ENGLISH women being ugly and it seems you have only been to England twice for hols...

But as you hang out in bars where you are regularly told you are hansum then l guess we get "your" picture...The places you obviously hang out...

So we are not going to get a photo of you that the birds drool over then....?

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Not because my opinion differs from yours, it is just you made a daft statement about ENGLISH women being ugly and it seems you have only been to England twice for hols...

But as you hang out in bars where you are regularly told you are hansum then l guess we get "your" picture...The places you obviously hang out...

So we are not going to get a photo of you that the birds drool over then....?

In case you haven't noticed, there are many English women overseas; however, not nearly as many as their male counterparts--gee, why is that I wonder?  Are the English males trying to get away from the English females, or the English males just want out of England, or the English males cannot find family accompanied work? I am sure I do not know. Do you?

Once again, you are jumping to illogical conclusions. When was it I said I hang out in bars? I do go to bars, I enjoy a cocktail, conversation, and debate. After 50 years living in and visiting around Thailand, I know many bar owners, Thai and farang. When I ride with my club we stop for a cold one often. However, I go many more places with my family and friends.  I especially like taking my grandson out and about.

You are still dying to get a picture of me; I am impressed, sweetie, but I am taken. What in your mind does what I look like have anything to do with whether or not English women are ugly? 

31 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

I'm wondering how the "overwhelming majority" ( your words ) of your clients happened to be single women. Men didn't trust you? Presumably your attitude to the women was not as insulting as the one you exhibit here. Perhaps with them you did smarmy very well.

You know nothing of me except what I choose to disclose on TV, and are drawing a number of inferences which are way off the mark.

Now go away. As I get older, I'm less and less able to suffer fools gladly.

Wonder all you like

Whatever inferences I may have drawn are based on your wholly reprehensible attitude towards Western women.

It's fine if you now - towards the end of your life - have had an epiphany that Thai women are the holy grail but to slag off an entire hemisphere of women on account of your unfortunate experiences demonstrates acute small-mindedness.

3 hours ago, smotherb said:

Not too worried about the looks, just can't afford the price tag.

44 minutes ago, smotherb said:

You are still dying to get a picture of me; I am impressed, sweetie, but I am taken. What in your mind does what I look like have anything to do with whether or not English women are ugly? 

I always assumed you were an ugly version of your avatar.

56 minutes ago, smotherb said:

In case you haven't noticed, there are many English women overseas; however, not nearly as many as their male counterparts--gee, why is that I wonder?  Are the English males trying to get away from the English females, or the English males just want out of England, or the English males cannot find family accompanied work? I am sure I do not know. Do you?

Once again, you are jumping to illogical conclusions. When was it I said I hang out in bars? I do go to bars, I enjoy a cocktail, conversation, and debate. After 50 years living in and visiting around Thailand, I know many bar owners, Thai and farang. When I ride with my club we stop for a cold one often. However, I go many more places with my family and friends.  I especially like taking my grandson out and about.

OK, so you dodge my question again and post a "filler".....

Cocktail conversation.....sad-face.gif.efc2326349a009cd899bad395d5111e1.gif

OK, so you dodge my question again and post a "filler".....

Cocktail conversation.....sad-face.gif.efc2326349a009cd899bad395d5111e1.gif

Everyone dodges questions on here it’s part and parcel of internet life. You yourself dodged a question the other day a number of times when asked in a different thread when was the last time you went back to the UK, and waffled your way round it to avoid an answer.
It’s no bid deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Everyone dodges questions on here it’s part and parcel of internet life. You yourself dodged a question the other day a number of times when asked in a different thread when was the last time you went back to the UK, and waffled your way round it to avoid an answer.
It’s no bid deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Well spotted and pointed out.

The guy has a penchant for hypocrisy.

The major problem with the western woman is that she has the power of the law backing her every move.

Marrying a western woman is like putting yourself in the position of a servant.

The  more beautiful the woman..the bigger the problems.

6 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

The major problem with the western woman is that she has the power of the law backing her every move.

Marrying a western woman is like putting yourself in the position of a servant.

The  more beautiful the woman..the bigger the problems.

While in Thailand the land / house ownership laws are fair to farang men.

And law does not realy exist..... more on a case by case basis.

13 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

While in Thailand the land / house ownership laws are fair to farang men.

And law does not realy exist..... more on a case by case basis.

Yeah..Justice..something that is sorely missing in the UK courts.

Archived