gf son is pregnant

Putu94

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, gwynt said:

I had a similar problem but with B in L family of girl he was sleeping with him both young. Wanted money so my wife said that makes your daughter a prostitute and if my husband has to pay does that mean he can sleep with your daughter also?

They soon went away.

I like the way your wife thinks.

sorry for late reply , I was whole day on the road

I read all post and see also I made a mistake

Son is 18 and Gf 17

but I see to Thai law girl must be older the 16, so it will be no different.

Family changed the amount they ask now 60.000 and want 2 baht of gold ....:sad:

my wife wanted to follow Thai culture to safe money, safe time, and keep problem not to long.

22 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Yeah right let's call her a slapper and a whore and its nothing to do with your GF's idiotic and irresponsible son ! I suppose you were there when this girl was sleeping around and witnessed it all - I had plenty of GF when young, I did not sleep with them - maybe you should pay her now for defamation on insinuating she is an easy lay ?. Anyhow, unless it's your biological son, tell them to contact the blood father of your GF, who'll probably just pat his son on the back and say like father like son.

Come on man. Teenagers make mistakes. You can warn them and teach them but they make mistakes. We all do. I am 57 and try to minimize my mistakes but I still make them and always will. No need to pile on the two kids or their parents. Peace 

So who are they asking for money ? It should be between the son & girls family 

The greedy b7@ds always turn to the parents (especially if there's a Farang )

They dropped their price pretty quick as I think it's a scam 

Wouldn't pay them 1 bht till proof others it's like admitting liability

On 10/7/2017 at 8:22 AM, ehs818 said:

What is the age of both the girl and your son. If both are 18 or older, there's no reason to panic. Agree simply to pay for pregnancy related expenses. Pretty sure Thai law does not make impregnating a girl above the age of majority if the father is right there to be a stand up guy. These a**holes are relying on your unfamiliarity with Thai law, and trying to scare money out of you. I'd call that blackmail. Consult a lawyer! And then report their attempt to coerce money out of you to the police. If you do go to the point where a DNA test is conducted, make sure you choose the lab and offer to pay. Do not allow the parents to bribe those ppl. This is a country where you should NEVER let your guard down.

I wish you luck on this. I hate to see farangs getting abused.

Age of consent is 15, Thai hospital is free of charge to citizens (no expenses to pay).

14 hours ago, Putu94 said:

Son is 18 and Gf 17

my wife wanted to follow Thai culture to safe money, safe time, and keep problem not to long.

Let your wife pay whatever she wants to pay. Keep your money in your pocket.

Often this is a scam involving foreigners wife + girls parents.

But with a girl aged 17 .......... nothing to worry about.

14 hours ago, Putu94 said:

Son is 18 and Gf 17

Your wife is wise. 

On 10/7/2017 at 1:03 PM, steven100 said:

agree .... really makes me laugh when I hear farang who claim they never paid sin sod,  never built a house, no car,   gave nothing to anyone ....  zilch   !!

yeah sure  !!   and she fell over backwards wanting to have you ...:cheesy:

I can assure you i did not.

20 hours ago, Aditi Sharma said:

Just pay and make your peace with the girl. 

Why pay nothing proven 

Maybe I should send my 6 daughters around 555 (maybe I could stay a little longer here if I had any daughters) or maybe retire early as this is just one young lad to go after

5 hours ago, BEVUP said:

Why pay nothing proven 

Maybe I should send my 6 daughters around 555 (maybe I could stay a little longer here if I had any daughters) or maybe retire early as this is just one young lad to go after

It it not his fault nor hers either that she conceived. It is what he is not doing right now which is inconceivable.

So lets make this more understandable. No tests nor a doctor can tell if someone is pregnant after 10 days. Period

Tell them to come and talk again after 3 months.

And if decided to pay any money. It should be paid After a dna test is made. Meaning 8 months more. 

Edited by sead

On 10/12/2017 at 5:12 PM, sead said:

So lets make this more understandable. No tests nor a doctor can tell if someone is pregnant after 10 days. Period

Tell them to come and talk again after 3 months.

And if decided to pay any money. It should be paid After a dna test is made. Meaning 8 months more. 

You can call a pregnancy after 5 days--or 10 days if they have ovulated -- The tests (kits) they have now are a lot more sensitive then in years past  , (not that I am saying the parents used one of these-- ) I think if it's certain she is pregnant, then you should consider some kind of help--- medical bills the correct food for her etc, we are not talking big money here, & it just might turn out to be you grandchild.