gf son is pregnant

Putu94

Let it run the course.Pregnancies spontaneously abort /miscarry. You have better odds of a win (10%) at this then if you  buy a lottery ticket. If she is obese, a smoker or heavy drinker, you have a 20%+ chance of having this resolve on its own. I suspect this   lady isn't too thrilled about the prospect either. I suspect she will have an "accident" soon enough that will resolve the issue. 

Do what Thai people do and that is to ignore the situation until she delivers junior.  Then verify if your genius boy is really the father.  If he is then the boy can do the right thing and  pay support.

On the other hand if you are truly concerned  offer the boy's hand in marriage and say that he must do the right thing and that you will drop him off next  day around  1 pm as it is best he move in with the inlaws and help out.  I bet they will be thrilled.  Tell thim you are sending over junior's special latex covered bedroll as he still wets the bed and that you want them to be aware he has a mild case of Asperger's.

Now off you go, cheerio.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...