Patong Police seeking German over footpath antics

snoop1130

Patong Police seeking German over footpath antics

Eakkapop Thongtub

1507628081_1-org.jpg

PHUKET:-- Patong Police Chief Col Tassanai Orarigdech says he is looking into the actions of a foreign man, believed to be German, who was recorded on video lying down on the footpath and making himself comfortable in the gutter in Patong earlier this week.

The man’s behaviour was bright to light after a video of him was posted on Facebook yesterday (Oct 9) by “O Lai Thai”, with the comment in Thai asking, “Here in Patong, why do foreigners have to do like this?”

The Thai man recording the video was was happy to tell some passers-by in Thai that the man was drunk or on drugs, while telling others that he wasn’t sure if the foreign man was drunk or on drugs.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/patong-police-seeking-german-over-footpath-antics-64255.php#g1rRGtD6ZWl4ZvfO.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-10-10

A police officer is seen approaching the man, but takes no action after the foreign man offers an overly respectful wai and returns to the footpath.

<deleted> me, is there any incident over here that a wai doesn't get you off the hook ! :clap2:

14 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

A police officer is seen approaching the man, but takes no action after the foreign man offers an overly respectful wai and returns to the footpath.

<deleted> me, is there any incident over here that a wai doesn't get you off the hook ! :clap2:

Ok 1 2 3 lets all go WAI     55555

I guess somebody sold him fake alcohol which germans are not used to.

Or they sold him harddrugs.

This is abnormal behaviour for a German but when i look at the contructionworkers nextdoor they also grab themselves in the crotch all the time....

Or they are digging deep in their nose...:sick:

Edited by Thian

15 minutes ago, zzidenn said:

theres lots of thai people lying around in gutters around onnut.... what so special about a european doing that.... 

All part of the big plan to make farangs look bad and welcome the "Choice tourists" from China and Russia!!!

1 hour ago, Thian said:

I guess somebody sold him fake alcohol which germans are not used to.

Or they sold him harddrugs.

This is abnormal behaviour for a German but when i look at the contructionworkers nextdoor they also grab themselves in the crotch all the time....

Or they are digging deep in their nose...:sick:

grab themselves in the crotch...... what is wrong with playing pocket billiard  or playing gold digger in your own nose.... if someone would Digg in other peoples noses that would be an offense