Pattaya police chief throws the book at the "Three Stooges"

snoop1130

Pattaya police chief throws the book at the "Three Stooges"

IMG_6134(2).JPG

Our photo shows the three motorcycle taxi guys caught fighting in the street earlier in the week.

The one on the left looking the worse for wear is Nathakorn Namkhot, 47, who was fighting with Karanphat Thanakornsaran, 35, in the middle, before Panuwich Maleehuan, 30, joined in the fray.

When Pattaya station chief Apichai Krobpetch got wind of the rumpus on social media he sent his officers down to South Pattaya to make a swift arrest.

The three "wins" were hauled in but looked more like the three stooges as they awaited their fate.

And on this occasion there were no slaps on the wrist - both Nathakorn and Karanphat were fined 5,000 baht while Panuwich who did most of the damage had to cough up 10,000 baht for assault.

Karanphat said that him and his mate had been drinking "after work" and it was all one big misunderstanding.

Phenkhao reported that the altercation came to public attention after a Russian couple in a nearby photo shop heard the melee and started filming.

Source: http://www.phenkhao.com/contents/10941

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-11

16 minutes ago, TVGerry said:

Wow! 5000, 10000 baht fine is 'throwing the book'. :shock1:

It sure as hell beats the usual 500 baht fine and a Wai, Kudos to the big chief, especially for fining the gutless moron who through one in, when it had nothing to do with him, as it was all going fine one of one, until he had to get his 10,000 baht's worth, sucked in big time assssssole

10 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

It sure as hell beats the usual 500 baht fine and a Wai, Kudos to the big chief, especially for fining the gutless moron who through one in, when it had nothing to do with him, as it was all going fine one of one, until he had to get his 10,000 baht's worth, sucked in big time assssssole

Don't worry....he's on the phone to his sister right now who is dating a farang.......

35 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Well it was a pretty thin book 

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

When Pattaya station chief Apichai Krobpetch got wind of the rumpus on social media he sent his officers down to South Pattaya to make a swift arrest.

Policing by Social Media - it works every time.  Try going into a police station and reporting a crime, there'll be no swift arrest unless you can afford the get-off-my-arse fee.

9 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

And if them moto taxi boys step outta line again chief Krobpetch has some really heavy munitions to chuck at 'em .. 

_20171011_163358.JPG

I've almost finished reading that book in the photo. It's the first volume of 32 dedicated to the subject of 'how to understand Thai women'

22 minutes ago, overherebc said:

I've almost finished reading that book in the photo. It's the first volume of 32 dedicated to the subject of 'how to understand Thai women'

Save yourself the time,  go straight to volume 32 last page,  the second to last sentence, and all will be crystal clear.

Money Number One.

The End. :jap:

_20171011_163358.JPG

Edited by stanleycoin

4 minutes ago, LoZth said:

I quote smedly, might surprise you just how much these guys can make

I agree you probably would.

I was walking from the bus stop on Sukhumvit Rd to the songtheows on Pattaya Tha last week and heard a m/cy taxi driver telling a young (Farang, Polish, beautiful, little denim shorts t-shirt, ooooops sorry I digress, and me old enough to be her great grandad shame on me. tut tut.old I am, dead I'm not) lady 150 baht from there to the corner of Second  Road.

Not on I thought, so I took my life in my hands and put in my two bobs worth and told her to get a songtheow over the road, 10 baht to Second Rd and pointed them out to her.

The taxi guy (thieving barsteward!) was not a happy bunny.

Do any of you guys/ladies know the proper price?

30 or 40 baht?