Women of which part of Thailand have no or the least presence in the adult entertainment industry?

Csaw

Get away from Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket. Get away from where the tourists are and you can find a nice lady. Smaller towns have few if any "entertainment" venues. Meet a lady at a restaurant, coffee shop, museum or just find a place where others sit and people watch. They are out there, just avoid the places where other working class people are.

32 minutes ago, peterb17 said:

I echo a few posts- why is that so many are obsessed with prostitution.

it just weird- when I was a lad ( a while ago) men who used prostitutes were old men in brown filthy overcoats. 

Now of course it seems to be totally socially acceptable. If there were no punters - the men and women would not sell their bodies .

The industry is vile. 

Why?....business is business. A supplier and a customer reach an agreement ad business is done. No different to buying a car essentially.

1 minute ago, PeterA said:

Get away from Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket. Get away from where the tourists are and you can find a nice lady. Smaller towns have few if any "entertainment" venues. Meet a lady at a restaurant, coffee shop, museum or just find a place where others sit and people watch. They are out there, just avoid the places where other working class people are.

Working class people....really?? How quaint.

I knew a well known bloke who said he did not want to have any kind of relationship with a prostitute. He was going to bide his time until he found a ' decent ' girl with a good job.

He succeed. It didn't take long before he met a nice office girl. A government employee no less. He told us all about it and what a bunch of losers we were going with ladies of the night.

Unfortunately as soon as his relationship with his new amour moved to the next level ( on the 3rd date ) ......she gave him the clap.

16 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

There is one working there currently with the full on Muzzy outfit...can only see her eyes.

That's interesting - the ultimate 'surprise package'! I wonder if you get to unwrap it back at the hotel, or whether she just lifts her skirt? Still, one to appeal to those with a gambling instinct I suppose...

Everywhere is the answer

In the sticks it's well hidden but there!

my town prachuap no girl bars but scratch the surface and bingo

As for down south eg Sadao/Dannok/ Hatyai/ sungaikolak  northern girls make a killing on the border trade because they are white

11 hours ago, Goanna said:

Lack of clitoris probably curtails these activities. Their fathers must really care about them. I notice last week, there is a hospital in bangkok offering clitorectomies with graphic images in their advert.

I am happy I don't love my daughter enough to do that to her.

No they aren't, the headline was incorrect and misleading in using the term "Female Genital Mutilation".

They are, in fact, offering cosmetic surgery (labiaplasty and botox injections).

The uproar has been about them showing spread beavers in their ads.