Go-go going as Chinese women fuel Thai tourism boom

webfact

11 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I would suggest Islam would be the next global power.

China had many chances, and always did nothing, can't see them changing.

Predicting the future is always a bit silly, probably it'll be a zombie apocalypse .........

Islam is a religion. Do you mean Muslims or Arabs? I am talking about economic size! What has Islam got to do with economics....with anything ? Jesus!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ksamuiguy said:

Looking for husbands!

Shortage of men in China, one child policy was a disaster.

The one child policy led to a shortage of women as each family wanted to have a son. Such is the shortage, Chinese men go to Vietnam to find wives.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 2:04 PM, EricTh said:

Thailand should thank the Chinese for shedding its sex capital image which the Americans and Europeans gave them.

oh yeah i experienced that chinese quality bunch on the airport.. groups of loud rude low income chinese.... sure they have a good time while mom is shopping dads in a soapy... 

thailand is and always will be the <deleted> capital of the world... isaans economy went from 0 to 100 because 100000 thousands old blokes married Thai hookers and brought all their money there... as long as all are happy why wanna change.. i am not critisising the way things happens but the ignorance of the official Thailand ...

Edited by metisdead
Derogatory slur edited out.
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, free123 said:

oh yeah i experienced that chinese quality bunch on the airport.. groups of loud rude low income chinese.... sure they have a good time while mom is shopping dads in a soapy... 

thailand is and always will be the <deleted> capital of the world... isaans economy went from 0 to 100 because 100000 thousands old blokes married Thai hookers and brought all their money there... as long as all are happy why wanna change.. i am not critisising the way things happens but the ignorance of the official Thailand ...

You mention ignorance. Look up the definition because your post demonstrates a lack of information and any knowledge about the world sex industry.

Thailand got tarred with a brush, like saying all Irish are drunks and thick (both of which a wildly untrue), all French are white flag wavers - no they ain't, Italians are all mafia, Russians are all psychos etc etc etc.

Popular urban myth taken as gospel by the uneducated. 

Check out which country has the most prostitutes and which country has the world's biggest brothel - neither answer is Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Check out which country has the most prostitutes and which country has the world's biggest brothel - neither answer is Thailand.

I thought Thailand WAS the world's biggest brothel?

Edited by MaeJoMTB

On 10/20/2017 at 2:04 PM, EricTh said:

Thailand should thank the Chinese for shedding its sex capital image which the Americans and Europeans gave them.

Not only Europeans and Americans, Japanese and even Chinese men visit here for the sex trade. I understand Japan even has sex tours to Thailand. 

1 minute ago, Grumpy Duck said:

Not only Europeans and Americans, Japanese and even Chinese men visit here for the sex trade. I understand Japan even has sex tours to Thailand. 

So what?

Japanese have been coming to Thaniya Plaza for decades. Why don't you mention all the Malaysian men coming to Hat Yai for a good time.

Venezuela has sex hotels that have package sex stays from the UK.

Who cares if some come to Thailand for sex? It just goes to show how garbage wherever they come from is that they have to travel around the world to have a good time.

The hypocritical west has nothing to be proud of when it comes to their own histories of prostitution and sexual exploitation.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If they keep up the anti farang policies, no doubt Cambodia, Vietnam and the Phillipines will be happy to welcome farangs, rather than giving them the dirty end of the stick.

You can  arrive in the Phlippines and stay 3 years (work on the sly), no need to show money, and after 1 night outside the country stay for another 3 years. They love our pensions, no matter how small.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

So what?

Japanese have been coming to Thaniya Plaza for decades. Why don't you mention all the Malaysian men coming to Hat Yai for a good time.

Venezuela has sex hotels that have package sex stays from the UK.

Who cares if some come to Thailand for sex? It just goes to show how garbage wherever they come from is that they have to travel around the world to have a good time.

The hypocritical west has nothing to be proud of when it comes to their own histories of prostitution and sexual exploitation.

I remarked about what I know, I cannot tell the difference between thai and malaysian,  I have no idea what Thaniya plaza is and I have never been to hat yai. I have never been to Venezuela or visited GB. And never heard of such tours. I don't look down upon prostitution, and do not deny its existance in the USA or Europe.

Perhaps you can educate everyone about prostitution and sexual exploitation in the west? From my own observations sexual exploitation of asians in the US has been at the hands of other asians and exagerated by the media and in Hollywood films. 

6 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Vietnam War R&R - not many Europeans there sport.

You're right!  Yanks and those bloody Aussies were to blame! 5555. I was in the RAAF at the time but couldn't get a posting to Vietnam, Ubon or Butterworth or I could take some blame too!  555

On 10/20/2017 at 3:13 PM, tomisaan said:

europeans and americans did not give thailand the sex trade reputation.

Thailand offered it to them, and anyone else who would pay

Wow, carry on like that my son and you will have a better average than the Don

On 10/21/2017 at 8:43 AM, Somtamnication said:

After reading this article, I will sign up as a gigolo. The things I can do with my big fat belly............ :w00t:

i am sure you will jiggle it low enough. 

too bad noone will care to see it... 

as for TAT! they are idiots.. if you ever looked at these chinese tours walking down the streets together.  it is 90% women... Not men with many females tagging along... 

as for their idiotic comments saying this is changing Thailand's rep about their sex industry.. They are sadly mistaken. The past couple years had shown increases in tourism from china. this doesn't say their are less men coming though. Only that cheap shopping tours attract more cheap chinese women.. the real money comes from the men, who still patronize the sex industry. 

Try walking through Patong at night. They got rid of the sidewalk shops and replaced them with girls vying to have a jap or chinese man take them to their room.  

Pathetic how TAT continues to lie to their people and government. 

Edited by thesetat2013
typos

On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 8:17 AM, ksamuiguy said:

Looking for husbands!

Shortage of men in China, one child policy was a disaster.

Along with many other well thought out (disastrous) plans, just goes to show that the Chinese gene is still strong in Thailand. 

3 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

.. if you ever looked at these chinese tours walking down the streets together.  it is 90% women... Not men with many females tagging along... 

You assume the Chinese men would join the shopping trips?

I'd  rather be in the massage shops while the women went shopping.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

You mention ignorance. Look up the definition because your post demonstrates a lack of information and any knowledge about the world sex industry.

Thailand got tarred with a brush, like saying all Irish are drunks and thick (both of which a wildly untrue), all French are white flag wavers - no they ain't, Italians are all mafia, Russians are all psychos etc etc etc.

Popular urban myth taken as gospel by the uneducated. 

Please don't confuse the posters with facts, just causes confusion.