Frenchman arrested over posting nude photos of ex-Thai girlfriend

snoop1130

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Who really cares if its not perfect English ?

ex Thai , Thai ex , its not really worth mentioning 

I care about the widespread misuse of the English language and will comment if and when I want to. If you do not know the difference between ex Thai and Thai ex then clearly your education is sadly lacking.

Just now, glasswort said:

I care about the widespread misuse of the English language and will comment if and when I want to. If you do not know the difference between ex Thai and Thai ex then clearly your education is sadly lacking.

Are you an English teacher ?

Try leaving your work in the workplace

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

Sheesh. Many act like he just murdered your best friend. 

Faeces Book... No thanks. Period. It's where folks blather about all & sundry & people CARE about it for some mysterious reason????

Then get all bothered when it gets hacked? I don't get it.

Farcebook is rather inane to me & that's putting it politely.

14 hours ago, hansnl said:

Maybe.

It doesn't say, however, what the girl/woman did to him.

Whatever it was this was horrible, immature and downright nasty. On her FB wall???  it's the sort of thing Thais do and, partly for that reason, he will be crucified.  Moron. 

2 hours ago, lucjoker said:

Maybe,later ,it will turn out that the pictures were......selfies she made herself and posted herself ........nice revenge of her .

I said "maybe" ...don't start shooting !

Yeah right, that’s what happened...

31 minutes ago, EcigAmateur said:

All of you talking without knowing anything about the true story. You really have nothing else but complain about people who have balls to do what would not dare to do yourself...

You think it is good thing to take nude pictures of someone without their knowledge and then post such pictures on the web, when they shatter the fragile male’s ego by dumping them?

You think that takes balls, rather than being (as it is) the behaviour of a chicken fecal matter loser who can’t handle rejection?

Deary, deary me...

12 hours ago, samsensam said:

the culprit is referred to as 'she' and a 'frenchman' in the article, i mean, come on how difficult is it to proof read and correct a short article? sack your sub ed, i'd be prepared to do a professional job. at a price.

Same way we make mistakes with our Thai. Chill man you are not in USA. Does It really matter?  No 

You think it is good thing to take nude pictures of someone without their knowledge and then post such pictures on the web, when they shatter the fragile male’s ego by dumping them?

You think that takes balls, rather than being (as it is) the behaviour of a chicken fecal matter loser who can’t handle rejection?

Deary, deary me...

Sadly he probably does.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

17 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

What a bastard. Glad they got him. Horrible thing to do. I guess the girl saw what a sh*t he was and got rid of him.

Seems like the Thai Police can actually achieve something when it is a foreigner on the run internationally. Perhaps the team that caught him can give some tips to the ones "hunting" Boss.

..they seem pretty good at solving sex crimes but other more mundane matters not so interested.

1 hour ago, jaywalker said:

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!

Sheesh. Many act like he just murdered your best friend. 

No one is acting like he just "murdered their best friend"

People just think that he should be accountable for his actions

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

People just think that he should be accountable for his actions

If you ask me he should be liable for a 1000 Baht fine and 20000 Baht for damages.

For me he is far less a problem then the millions of idiots driving pickup trucks around the country. And while I am typing I feel stupid contributing to blow this small thing way out of proportion.

5 minutes ago, pby92 said:

It’s why my Facebook security settings not allow any to post on my wall

Yea.. but what if your ex friend knows your password or guesses it (after a relation you often know passwords and such). Then all your security settings are useless. 

Archived