Lightning 7/11 robbery all over in 45 seconds

rooster59

Lightning 7/11 robbery all over in 45 seconds

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvNzg4LzM5NDIyMzQvbmV3czE2LmpwZw==.jpg

Image: Sanook

A robber got away with nearly 10,000 baht from the till of a 7/11 store at a PTT gas station on Thursday.

From start to finish it was all over in a matter of 45 seconds, reported Sanook.

The man parked a red and white Honda Wave 110 with no plate outside. In helmet and jacket he entered the store at the gas station on the Friendship Highway.

He vaulted the counter and grabbed 9,800 baht in notes from the till.

He fled on his bike and was chased by gas station staff but they could not catch him.

Police are investigating.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-21

Every minute i see a motobike (or car) without licenseplate in BKK....and they are not new...

Also every minute i see motorbikes driving on main roads without any lights, every 5 minutes a car without lights...

I think the new radarguns will solve this soon....

23 minutes ago, Thian said:

Every minute i see a motobike (or car) without licenseplate in BKK....and they are not new...

Also every minute i see motorbikes driving on main roads without any lights, every 5 minutes a car without lights...

is the radargun going to magically fit numberplates and turn lights on ?

26 minutes ago, Thian said:

How exactly?

I heard the police are looking into purchasing a new license plate gun, for only 100,000 baht each.  If properly trained, a police officer can aim it at a suspect car and the device will be able to detect whether or not the car is displaying a licence plate.

I think this guy has done this before,or has been practising a lot,

as for radar guns, wonder who is going to be first to be clocked

going over 1000 M.p.h, then trying to explain the clapped out

Honda wave,cannot go that fast.

regards Worgeordie

47 minutes ago, bheard said:

Don't think such a smart radar gun has been invented yet . . .

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

45 minutes ago, Techno Viking said:

is the radargun going to magically fit numberplates and turn lights on ?

42 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

How exactly?

Did you guys forget to switch on your sarcasm detectors this morning?

Sarcasm.jpg.2ec05986c125e3ae3d39218d50f5cdf9.jpg

5 hours ago, bheard said:

Don't think such a smart radar gun has been invented yet . . .

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The police cars in Australia have number plate recognition systems they can automatically detect up to 5 or 6 number plates and display a when range of info about the car and tell driver. A warning comes up if something out of the ordinary shows up about either. Get no registration  no licence car has un roadworthy sticker. If driver has previously been done under influence. And as for lights surely anyone can see if on or not. And if no number plate will sound warning to

10 hours ago, Thian said:

...just more of the above.

23 hours ago, Thian said:

Just want to hope you don't see any cars or motorcycles being driven without drivers. Oh silly me, most don't have do they but radar guns unfortunately won't deter them?     :sorry::wai:

On 10/21/2017 at 9:19 AM, Thian said:

Why / how? Are they going to be arrested for traveling faster than light? Their vehicles impounded as illegal starships? Will the RTP have to deal with a "starship gap" and buy a lot of them from China to catch up (as it were)?

Anyway, I digress so back on-topic: That's what I like about 7/11s - lightening-fast service! (pun intended)

Edited by MaxYakov

On 10/21/2017 at 9:49 AM, attrayant said:

I heard the police are looking into purchasing a new license plate gun, for only 100,000 baht each.  If properly trained, a police officer can aim it at a suspect car and the device will be able to detect whether or not the car is displaying a licence plate.

I think I may have found a flaw in your plan.........:whistling:

5 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

Their vehicles impounded as illegal starships?

UFO's and their masters are protected in Thailand, did you forget the raid of the UFO with 6000 soldiers/policemen while there was "nobody" to be found in there??

It's pretty silent about that case lately.

7/Elevens are frequently getting robbed. Staff are abused, stabbed and even shot. Just look on YouTube there are scores of videos showing 7/Eleven robberies.

I wouldn`t let my daughter work in one of those places, it`s a dangerous occupation as these stores are easy targets. I think the policy now is, just hand over the money, it`s not worth dying for.

1 hour ago, Thian said:

UFO's and their masters are protected in Thailand, did you forget the raid of the UFO with 6000 soldiers/policemen while there was "nobody" to be found in there??

It's pretty silent about that case lately.

Are you referring to the Case of the Unfound Abbot? If not, hum a few bars and maybe I'll remember. :biggrin: