My wife is with me for the money.

Been there done that

On 10/31/2017 at 3:36 AM, swissie said:

Far better to wake up in the morning to a 45 year old Thai-Female than a 65 year old caucasian woman. 

Excuse me, 25 year old Thai woman ....... who want one that's 45?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, observer90210 said:

In the prehistoric era, the females offered their bodies to the best hunters within their tribes....as it meant a good supply of food and skins to dress and be warm..

In the industrial revolution era, females offered themselves to he with a stable job at the local mill, in good shape, for mating healthy kids, a good 2 storey lodging lined up in some middle class lane, the giant fridge and kitchen mixers, an oversized car sucking 30 /Litres per 100 km...all that caracterised the era of the american way of [consuming] living...

And today ?....have things changed all that much ?

Yeah... yippie! PaTtaYa great thinker strikes again!

It is heartening to know that Pattaya hunter-gatherers are on the ready whenever the need arises for them buffalos to be shot with a bow and arrow.

Pattaya Alpha males are also willing to put some serious hours inside the Chang factory - pending a work permit, of course.

Yeah... I guess the things have changes a bit. Before, due to geography and communication restrictions a female "offering" her body could only get away with 1 or 2 people. Thanks to FB and internets today they can off their body from Sparta to Dubai.

Thanks for the lolz anyway.

Love these threads........in it for the money?............:cheesy:........what money?........:cheesy: 

You rich guys out there, hang on to your money for all you are worth, and incinerate it with you on your death, or perhaps leave it to a cats refuge......yeah that'll teach these females to try and outsmart you.....no fooling you boys

51 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Love these threads........in it for the money?............:cheesy:........what money?........:cheesy: 

You rich guys out there, hang on to your money for all you are worth, and incinerate it with you on your death, or perhaps leave it to a cats refuge......yeah that'll teach these females to try and outsmart you.....no fooling you boys

Most of the Thai farm workers have trouble getting 10k a month. (Average wage for adults in rural Thailand is 2k5/month)

So a pensioner with 25k/month must look pretty good to many of the women.

(I pay my Mil 3k/month to mind our family farm, add her 500bht/month pension and she's easily the wealthiest lady in the village)

Edited by MaeJoMTB

On 10/31/2017 at 1:53 AM, swissie said:

A Male Farang at 65 looks old.

A Female Farang at 65 looks VERY old.

A Female Thai at 65 looks not so old.

A Female Thai at 45 looks far better than a Male Farang at 65.

At this point, money comes into play. All said.

If that's not an honest answer, then I don't know what is.
Cheers.

What bullsheep.

Thai women look awful over 65, fat, with protruding teeth. 

I have seen many foreigner women take of themselves very well over 65. So shut your trap. 

On 10/31/2017 at 1:58 AM, Kadilo said:

Maybe I’ll post one when you stop using kids emoticons ........

HAHAHAHA. I have said that before about Trans. It is quite juvenile when he does that. I suppose he thinks its OK. I would expect this from my 18 year old niece and her friends...... but an aging fella....Seems like he might be digressing a bit. 

32 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Thanks. Having our son has also been a big factor in the success of our relationship/marriage.

It may be significant to you, but many women have a child whenever they feel like it with whatever sperm doner happens to be near at the time. Unless you had a DNA test, you couldn't even know it was yours.

I'm only speaking about the sort of women I meet, yours is probably quite different.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

1 hour ago, JAFO said:

HAHAHAHA. I have said that before about Trans. It is quite juvenile when he does that. I suppose he thinks its OK. I would expect this from my 18 year old niece and her friends...... but an aging fella....Seems like he might be digressing a bit. 

Lots of people use mojis, they are extremely popular amongst all age groups. Usually used and enjoyed by people that have a sense of humour ??

1 hour ago, JAFO said:

I say old bean, taking the p!ss out of someone else's mid-life crisis just isn't cricket!

23 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

It may be significant to you, but many women have a child whenever they feel like it with whatever sperm doner happens to be near at the time. Unless you had a DNA test, you couldn't even know it was yours.

I'm only speaking about the sort of women I meet, yours is probably quite different.

Having the fanciest double-wide trailer in the park gets them all gagging for it.

Worked for me anyway.

17 hours ago, transam said:

She's already got one with those qualifications...Me...classic-guitar-smiley-emoticon.gif.0b27b0221e54d0a569795e7058ca0234.gif

But her daughter (27) is still single...:smile:

Tempting Trans, tempting. But better not. Unfortunately we have similar talents. We would end up duelling each other at sunrise, throwing empty beer bottles at each other while singing the national Anthem at the same time.
Only re-enforcing the believe, that Farangs are basically stupid but carry a big stick (big wallet).
Cheers.

8 hours ago, greenchair said:

What bullsheep.

Thai women look awful over 65, fat, with protruding teeth. 

I have seen many foreigner women take of themselves very well over 65. So shut your trap. 

I take it, you don't agree with me 100%. But I am glad that finally an expert concerning "old woman" has joined the thread. Now we know. I myself can't contribute much in form of "hands-on" personal experiences, when it comes to "old woman". (Not yet).

Humbly standing in the shadow of your expertise concerning old woman, I have no other option than follow your clear instructions: "Shut up your trap". I will, I will.
Cheers.

16 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Yeah... yippie! PaTtaYa great thinker strikes again!

It is heartening to know that Pattaya hunter-gatherers are on the ready whenever the need arises for them buffalos to be shot with a bow and arrow.

Pattaya Alpha males are also willing to put some serious hours inside the Chang factory - pending a work permit, of course.

Yeah... I guess the things have changes a bit. Before, due to geography and communication restrictions a female "offering" her body could only get away with 1 or 2 people. Thanks to FB and internets today they can off their body from Sparta to Dubai.

Thanks for the lolz anyway.

Well you seem to master the Pattaya maintenance issue much deeper then myself.....congratulations and thanks for the enlightment :cheesy:

8 hours ago, greenchair said:

No she's not. 

She's wearing make up. 

Her hair is dyed and she's with you for your money. 

Of course. A woman wearing make-up and dying her hair makes her a daughter of the devil in the first place, regardless of age and other considerations.

Say, do you hang around Mosques a lot ? Active member of "Jehovas Witnesses"? Spill your guts, the suspense is killing me!
Cheers.

12 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Most of the Thai farm workers have trouble getting 10k a month. (Average wage for adults in rural Thailand is 2k5/month)

So a pensioner with 25k/month must look pretty good to many of the women.

(I pay my Mil 3k/month to mind our family farm, add her 500bht/month pension and she's easily the wealthiest lady in the village)

I really don't know what you do with your farm but you should be aware that many villagers have land that produces more revenue than you give your Mil. My mother in law and many of her siblings do very nicely thank you. No excessive monthly outlay and rice crop revenue every year.

9 hours ago, greenchair said:

Lots of people use mojis, they are extremely popular amongst all age groups. Usually used and enjoyed by people that have a sense of humour ??

I guess that would depend completely on what one deems a sense of humor....no?  I don't mind an occasional smiley face etc but not a giant deal all the time. It's just juvenile IMHO.

I have nothing against Trans. He comes across as a really descent fella. 

6 hours ago, swissie said:

Of course. A woman wearing make-up and dying her hair makes her a daughter of the devil in the first place, regardless of age and other considerations.

Say, do you hang around Mosques a lot ? Active member of "Jehovas Witnesses"? Spill your guts, the suspense is killing me!
Cheers.

Obviously with your limited knowledge of beauty in older women coupled with a limited ability in reading comprehension , you have misunderstood my post. 

There is nothing wrong with makeup kudos to those who need it. My point is most older foreign women do not use make up and hair dye to disguise their age. So the image that he posted is not the true reflection of her looks when comparing her to foreign women. An almost 50 year old foreign woman with make up and dye would brush up and win the comparison. Look at Cher, madona, kate moss and many more that are not famous. 

If the man wants to compare his wife with a foreigner for ageing, she should be natural to get a fair comparison. He and she cheated. 

43 minutes ago, Been there done that said:

Not many options left then :sad:

:partytime2: best option IMHO.

now you've got it... it is not how long the ride lasts, it is how much you enjoy it... relationships change through the years, that's how it is... at least for me... 

38 minutes ago, greenchair said:

An almost 50 year old foreign woman with make up and dye would brush up and win the comparison. Look at Cher, madona, kate moss and many more that are not famous. 

I don'r care what race or nationality they are, over 40 and I'm not interested in banging them.

It isn't as if the older women charge less, often they expect more than a 20 year old university student.