My wife is with me for the money.

Been there done that

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

No not me, that last post got really messed up, the difference in age between me and my wife is only 12 years

well me and u have lots in common Pauly Pity you did not live close to Ubon we could become mates 8 years difference between me and my wife

On 31/10/2017 at 1:00 AM, mommysboy said:

think one has to be honest and say that in a perfect world, many young woman would not choose to be with a man past his prime for the same reason most men prefer a younger woman over a more mature one.

I think no woman of any age would choose to be with a man beyond his prime. Most just want to live alone in a house full of cats. 

Only financial dependence ever kept them living with a man after breeding. And now the western government has removed all financial imperatives, men in the west are SOL. 

18 hours ago, ThaiPauly said:

No not me, that last post got really messed up, the difference in age between me and my wife is only 12 years

Thai Pauly Can i ask? I am having lots of problems with my Thai wife  who has 2 daughters Ok to cut it short they are so lazy and hate to work.One is 17 and the other 20  Has your wife got kids from previous relationship and if she has do you have trouble with her over kids like i do?

23 hours ago, Happyman58 said:

Oh well she would keep u fit May u live a long life 

My wife has a son, 23 he has never lived with us but can be a real pain in the ass when he wants to be, my wife sheds more tears over him than anything else

Edited by ThaiPauly

13 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

My wife has a son, 23 he has never lived with us but can be a real pain in the ass when he wants to be, my wife sheds more tears over him than anything else

13 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

You are lucky then  Here the wife is the slave for her kids Causes so many arguments   Maybe time to leave Here it is The daughters say jump mum and she replies how high kids. When i jump in to defend mum from the lazy bit  ches mum attacks me lol I give up honest lol So lucky you he does not live with you

On 31/10/2017 at 7:53 AM, NickJ said:

Hard to figure most women out. I do know that I have a hard time trusting any of them. Even my current one. I have been with her four years now and never a money issue. I'm back in the US for awhile banking big money. Here five or so months so far. Planning on being there soon for six weeks and she doesn't want me to bring her much at all. Maybe she sees the big picture. The long con. Maybe she is really a good choice. I just have twenty five years of living there full time under my belt and have become very pessimistic towards them.

Im kinda like this guy...though not live there for more than a year with lots of vists, id say its me ive become jaded real love does exist and between cultures having a criteria in who ur looking for will help, people can be good actors   it comes down to you the  person...do you know yourself? do you know what you will give up? after that it can be smooth sailing..stick to your guns.

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:39 PM, Happyman58 said:

You are lucky then  Here the wife is the slave for her kids Causes so many arguments   Maybe time to leave Here it is The daughters say jump mum and she replies how high kids. When i jump in to defend mum from the lazy bit  ches mum attacks me lol I give up honest lol So lucky you he does not live with you

That's one situation you will never resolve to your satisfaction. Is there no way you can get her to move with you to somewhere far far away from them?

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 4:22 PM, ThaiPauly said:

That's a woman thing. I guess carrying a child around for 9 months inside them makes them somehow feel emotionally attached to them. Not for nothing is it called unconditional love.

My wife was like that with the rat bag nephew, and she didn't even carry him around. A huge cause of dispute between us, and perhaps contributed to the ending of our relationship.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I could never live with someone and not have feelings for her. I don't understand how anyone could be so cold hearted.

She isn't cold-hearted. Besides, why do you presume that I live with her?

Edited by JLCrab

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That's one situation you will never resolve to your satisfaction. Is there no way you can get her to move with you to somewhere far far away from them?

See this where I am quite relaxed, because I see nothing to resolve, my wife has sole control over her relationship with our children, sure she takes good care of them, even spoils them one might say, but they know who is boss.