How much money do Thai people earn?

I would like to see an overview about salaries of Thai people in all kinds of jobs.
Sometimes I am surprised how little people earn. I.e. waitresses in luxury hotels who have university degrees and earn the minimum wage (plus service charge which is often more than their salary).
And sometimes I am surprised that some “normal office workers” earn 50,000B a month.
Probably there is somewhere a list out there and maybe some people have links. Or maybe just post some example you know.
Thanks

40 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You can find info in this topic that was just posted,

It has a 107 page PDF file you can download.

Thanks! Perfect timing. I just had a look and according to that guide lots of people earn a lot more money then I thought they would. I wonder if that is reality all over Thailand or if the Adecco data is for whatever reason not reprehensive. I wonder what other people think about these numbers.

I suspect that one reason that salaries tend to be low here is the massive over-employment. Everywhere I go I seem to see three people slowly doing one person's job. My condo building could easily survive with half the number of staff at all levels from the manager down. In fact we have so many staff that they often seem to get in each other's way.