webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, webfact said:

“Woman 65, needs boyfriend between 60-70 years old, pensioner, who is good and sincere and has good health. Interested persons, please contact here,” the sign reads.

one of the smartest things i have seen in thailand in years

4 hours ago, Pawpcorn said:

Interesting the sign wasn't in English, nor German...!

So she's looking for a Thai Pensioner???? :shock1:

I think that she realises that even a very fat and smelly old foreigner can still pull a thirty something year old babe so why would one want a sixty five year old one.

My wife is sixty two and has friends, of her age and more, who are widowed , they travel a lot but still tell her they miss the company, the companionship, the making breakfast together etc etc ...I can really understand the lady not wanting to be alone ..................

She must have had a valid reason to leave Germany ... maybe married to a real pig or he unfortunately passed away .............

5 hours ago, JAS21 said:

I agree ... who really wants to spend the last years of their life alone ...65+ are pensioners ...

Move in with a lady who has a house must be a plus ...

Yes, finally matters reversed.

Edited by hugocnx
wrong English I thought

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

There you go jumping to conclusions. How is it you know she is a retired hooker?

He wouldn't be the first TV member who thinks all Thai women married or with foreigners are hookers.  I had a Thai girlfriend many years ago who worked at BNH hospital and she came home once and told me she was stalked through Paragon by a farang who eventually accosted her after she'd used an ATM somewhere in the mall and asked her how much she would charge him for sex. She was speechless. I had a Singaporean girlfriend after that who worked in UOB Bank in BKK and had a similar experience.  She gave him a mouthful in perfect English (I guess he thought she was Thai) and she told me he scurried off like a frightened chiwawa.  I spent about 6 months working in a an office in BKK on Suawong road in BKK once (during a period when my normal work dried up temporarily) and several of the women in there recounted similar experiences with farang in that area when leaving work although they put it down to the fact that the office was close to Pat-Pong, which I thought was pretty forgiving considering they all wore office attire.

1 hour ago, JAS21 said:

I think that she realises that even a very fat and smelly old foreigner can still pull a thirty something year old babe so why would one want a sixty five year old one.

My wife is sixty two and has friends, of her age and more, who are widowed , they travel a lot but still tell her they miss the company, the companionship, the making breakfast together etc etc ...I can really understand the lady not wanting to be alone ..................

She must have had a valid reason to leave Germany ... maybe married to a real pig or he unfortunately passed away .............

How romantic. Never imagined making breakfast together was a thing in Thailand LOL. Stirring the kao tom pot together?

1 hour ago, hugocnx said:

How romantic. Never imagined making breakfast together was a thing in Thailand LOL. Stirring the kao tom pot together?

When we go away it's my wife who has the ABF and I have Kao Tom (or Khao Tom) seems can spell it either way... pla or gui ... waitress usually dumps them down in the wrong order ...

Yea ... cooking together can be a pleasure ... of course sometimes a necessity if you don't want it black ... woops...hope she never reads this :sad:

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Sompong said two men have applied, but she rejected them both and is still waiting for the right man.

Farang opportunity but, 

Perhaps those men who failed were too young. ???

Edited by Foozool

7 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

what's she offering then?

A viable alternative to faking that annoying proof of residence letter from/for Immigration?

5 hours ago, JAS21 said:

Any reason why these 2 suggested reasons are exclusive?

5 hours ago, petesc55 said:

She needs to post a picture of her car or pickup.

...and the boat. That would be nice.

4 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

... I spent about 6 months working in a an office in BKK on Suawong road in BKK once (during a period when my normal work dried up temporarily) and several of the women in there recounted similar experiences with farang in that area when leaving work although they put it down to the fact that the office was close to Pat-Pong, which I thought was pretty forgiving considering they all wore office attire.

It's due to the internet, google searches and with regard to the office attire, a surprisingly common personal fantasy. Nurses uniforms are much more Patpong so passé.

4 hours ago, hugocnx said:

... How romantic. Never imagined making breakfast together was a thing in Thailand LOL. Stirring the kao tom pot together?

Maybe it is time to start thinking outside the (corn flake) box?

Like,  "Table-enders... it's not just for after dinner any more!"

A snow shedding roof would be  a must in Ubon!!

what a change though, a woman with a house, even if it looks like a mini barn, looking for a man, rather than looking for a man to provide a house, but she wants a pensioner, so it's just a variation on the theme.

She can't be too keen or she'd post a full frontal so the 'prospectives' could see what they're buying with that pension..   On second thoughts, 65 yo??  Forget the ff.

Edited by F4UCorsair

13 hours ago, Mansinthe said:

Because people on this forum know everything better... blah blah...

How many old women in western countrys look for the same? They just use the newspaper here or online sites for that. 

Just frequent the get-togethers at senior citizen parks in Florida; a single man is swamped with offers from the blue-haired ladies.