Politics ban ‘won’t affect election road map’

snoop1130

By The Nation

f66b3df9b9b003bd7663a9d27a9692b1.jpeg

Deputy Prime Minister Wissanu Krea-ngam

Deputy Prime Minister Wissanu Krea-ngam maintained that everyone was well aware of all the deadlines political parties have to meet and insisted that the current political-activities ban would not affect the road map.

The National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) had had discussions about a month ago about lifting the ban. and had set out a schedule as to what to do and when, Wissanu said. But he refused to give out any details, stressing that it was only for the NCPO to say.

The remark came after the NCPO refused to relax the political ban despite the fact that the relevant organic laws took effect more than three weeks ago.

Wissanu insisted that the major road map would remain unaffected.

“We are well aware of what political parties have to do and how. Although now they are not allowed (to conduct activities), there will not be a problem,” he said. “The law has stipulated that the Election Commission (EC) could consider case by case and decide to extend the timeframe.”

The political parties will have time to campaign before the election, Wissanu said.

In a related development, the vacancies on the EC still remain. Wissanu said if that remains the case, the current acting commissioner could start organising the election.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30330585

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-11-1

The endless torrent of BS never stops.  It's clear they don't care whether people believe them or not because they've now spent the people's money on tanks and armoured vehicles to prevent the people from protesting. In short, the people have paid to live under junta rule.  But oppression does not last forever regardless.  This is something that the elites who the junta protects fail to comprehend. 

When I was a small boy I was keen on trains, ( still am actually) and used to enjoy spending time on the local station. I was always fascinated to watch the guard change the destination "roller blind" on the diesel multiple units used for the local trains. He would scroll through a long list of stations on the Western Region, many of which had not seen a train for years.

Often he would get fed up, (scrolling from Bath Spa to Severn Beach virtually involved a complete tour of the West Country) and would leave it set on an enigmatic white blank.

Something of a metaphor for the "road map"?

Sent from my KENNY using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

It looks to ruin the chances of winning for the yellows.  Where are the sweet, melodic sounds of Mr. Abhisit voice in all of this ?  His party is the underdog, and yet he remains silent.  The yellows will not have enough time.

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

the vacancies on the EC still remain. Wissanu said if that remains the case, the current acting commissioner could start organising the election.

ok , so the requirements of the EC leaders were/are fantasy and any people that might meet them do not want the job; so that was a total screwup; so...the current guys, who do not meet these fantastical requirements, can carry on; perfect

Road map which nobody has seen and deadlines for political parties who are not allowed to get together and discuss them. 

Thailand 4.0 - to acheive Thailnd 5.0 your task is to master mapreading lvl 1 and crayon lvl 1.

The Junta is now stronger than ever because they are winning with the Thai people.

Thailand is moving forward with many projects being fast tracked to start, this did not happen with the previous government and the Thai economy was stagnant with minimal growth.

This government has shown what it can do and it is getting more and more transparent as time goes on.

Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha will be here for some years to come and this can only be good for Thailand.

Image result for pics of Khun Prayuth Chan o cha

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

. . . . Although now they are not allowed (to conduct activities), there will not be a problem,” he said. “The law has stipulated that the Election Commission (EC) could consider case by case and decide to extend the timeframe.”

The political parties will have time to campaign before the election, Wissanu said.

Of course it won't . . . it's the Junta ban and the Junta roadmap, you wazzock. And, as for 'there will not be a problem', with you bully boys having total control 'over everything', how could there be a problem - for your bunch, that is. And you round off your condescending nonsense, assuring that other parties will have time to campaign before the election. Yes, pull my other one. Like your boss, you're just a pack of meaningless drivel, from start to finish. 

2 minutes ago, Ossy said:

Of course it won't . . . it's the Junta ban and the Junta roadmap, you wazzock. And, as for 'there will not be a problem', with you bully boys having total control 'over everything', how could there be a problem - for your bunch, that is. And you round off your condescending nonsense, assuring that other parties will have time to campaign before the election. Yes, pull my other one. Like your boss, you're just a pack of meaningless drivel, from start to finish. 

I see youv'e had enough as well OSSY

8 minutes ago, steven100 said:

The Junta is now stronger than ever because they are winning with the Thai people.

Thailand is moving forward with many projects being fast tracked to start, this did not happen with the previous government and the Thai economy was stagnant with minimal growth.

This government has shown what it can do and it is getting more and more transparent as time goes on.

Khun Prayuth Chan O Cha will be here for some years to come and this can only be good for Thailand.

Be prepared for massive shock coming soon

20 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

Clinging on to power as long as they can their grip is slipping slowly but surely

Good to see you again and I agree about 'their' weakening grip. It looks like they're clutching at straws re. whose turn it is next, amongst the seemingly growing gang of deputy PMs, to spout half-an-hour's rubbish to the press.

5 minutes ago, Ossy said:

Good to see you again and I agree about 'their' weakening grip. It looks like they're clutching at straws re. whose turn it is next, amongst the seemingly growing gang of deputy PMs, to spout half-an-hour's rubbish to the press.

That article in the Nation yesterday would not have been allowed to be published let alone shown on here. The fact the newspaper is still open today is a good indication of whats going on

16 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

I see youv'e had enough as well OSSY

I'd had enough of Prayut and his playboys from the very first moment of his very first NCPO brainwashing programme on Friday TV. You can always tell whether a man is speaking out of passion for his people or passion for his pocket. When a man has to resort to trying to make 'the people' feel like it's them that need to live a better life, it's a sure sign that he knows that it's HE who's the termite in the woodpile (cunning avoidance of the 'n' word, there) He'll learn, one day.

Edited by Ossy
omission

24 minutes ago, Ossy said:

They also promised televised debates before the constitution referendum. There was nothing. Nothing. 

23 minutes ago, Dave67 said:

That article in the Nation yesterday would not have been allowed to be published let alone shown on here. The fact the newspaper is still open today is a good indication of whats going on

Yes, I'm sure that's true, but I'm getting that intuitive feeling, now, that we'll soon reach tipping point - the negative flack tipping point, that is - where the Junta feel the need to demonstrate their total control by going for someone in the media, the online media too, my wife keeps warning me . . . "Why do you care for Thailand so much . . . it's not your country!" she nags me. I've just got that feeling that, perhaps, I should pipe down. :sad:

8 minutes ago, Ossy said:

Yes, I'm sure that's true, but I'm getting that intuitive feeling, now, that we'll soon reach tipping point - the negative flack tipping point, that is - where the Junta feel the need to demonstrate their total control by going for someone in the media, the online media too, my wife keeps warning me . . . "Why do you care for Thailand so much . . . it's not your country!" she nags me. I've just got that feeling that, perhaps, I should pipe down. :sad:

It is called having a conscience. Use it or lose it.

37 minutes ago, baboon said:

They also promised televised debates before the constitution referendum. There was nothing. Nothing. 

And, once the 'con-ref' hurdle was behind them, it was plain sailing all the way for Mr Smiley . . . no need to waste good ego-trip time on Friday TV with boring debates with those other people.

prayuth soldier.png

Edited by Ossy
omission

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

Nothing like a good cup of trolling in the morning:clap2:

29 minutes ago, steven100 said:

At least we don't have the road block, protests and airport closures anymore, and it is safe for everyone.

Except for when students and others publicly disagree with the junta, right steven? Then it's not really safe for them when they face arbitrary detention and military tribunals.

As I've said before I really hope for your own sake you're trolling. The alternative is too revolting to contemplate.

Just now, Dave67 said:

Can you provide a link to the article or even just the headline,please :wai:

Edited by SABloke

5 minutes ago, Becker said:

Except for when students and others publicly disagree with the junta, right steven? Then it's not really safe for them when they face arbitrary detention and military tribunals.

As I've said before I really hope for your own sake you're trolling. The alternative is too revolting to contemplate.

I prefer the Junta government in control. Tell me where democracy has benefited Australia, US or any other country, their are just as many thieves among those governments as anywhere else.

Democracy is just a smokescreen word ... it's not a has to be thing.  If you let thailand try to have elections etc .. as before what do you think will happen again in 1-2 years from now ??  roadblocks ? fighting ? protests ?  fighting among each party ?  red shirts fighting yellow shirts ?  and other groups ?

Democracy doesn't work in Thailand because the Thai people don't want it to work & the army don't want it and the police force don't want it. Their attitude toward democracy is similar to mine .... western countries can shove their democatic ways ... thailand is fine without it. imo

13 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I prefer the Junta government in control. Tell me where democracy has benefited Australia, US or any other country, their are just as many thieves among those governments as anywhere else.

You could have stopped right there steven, my little confused friend. You really have shown your true colors and you truly are one sorry individual. Luckily there aren't a lot of people who think like you or this world would have been a lot worse than it is.

4 hours ago, yellowboat said:

It looks to ruin the chances of winning for the yellows.  Where are the sweet, melodic sounds of Mr. Abhisit voice in all of this ?  His party is the underdog, and yet he remains silent.  The yellows will not have enough time.

I don't really think that the Democrats could win the next election if they were the only party, at least while Abhisit is the party leader and the current party management are still in charge. They are carrying too much baggage from back in 2010.

IMHO I don't think very much of any of the politicians I have seen in Thailand over the past 20 years or so.

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

The%20stupidest%20thing%20475_zpsezl808c