snoop1130

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 11/30/2017 at 11:03 AM, StevieH said:

i've no axe to grind with west ham fans but i'll happily see them go down because i <deleted> hate their owners. gold and sullivan are obviously vile but brady is absolutely bloody horrible as well. everything about the three of them shouts sleaze and corruption and underhandedness. 

and that's like you say before you get to the part about them simply being incompetent. moyes is now a serial failure and yet they still appoint him rather than showing a bit of vision or ambition and trying something different. find a younger talented man like sean dyche or eddie howe or cast your net wider and maybe come up with someone like the smart marco silva. these clubs that continue to appoint these old boys network overpaid, over-comfortable tossers like moyes, pardew, allardyce, hodgson et al deserve what they get. a relegation scrap and the inevitable massive payoff they have to give the guy when he fails again.

Pulis, Hodgson, Alladyce and Pardew have basically been swopping jobs within the bottom half of the league for the past ten years......

6 minutes ago, carmine said:

Pulis, Hodgson, Alladyce and Pardew have basically been swopping jobs within the bottom half of the league for the past ten years......

i've always kind of liked tony pulis. there's an honesty about his style and you can't help but like the bloke behind the james beattie/naked headbutt story.

the other three are fraudulent gobsh*te meffs.

• 2 weeks later...

Really impressed with the Hammers last 2 performances against quality opposition, especially their defending, maybe influence of SP?

Never been o any of their games but sure seemed to be a great atmosphere at final whistle today.

Hail to the Hammers. Hope they survive. But Moyes is a klunt.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm quite enjoying him being with us now. We were looking like Stoke are a few weeks ago. Now we look fairly solid. Get some new faces and get rid of some dead wood in January and we'll finish mid table.

Edited by tw25rw

5 hours ago, tw25rw said:

I'm quite enjoying him being with us now. We were looking like Stoke are a few weeks ago. Now we look fairly solid. Get some new faces and get rid of some dead wood in January and we'll finish mid table.

Solid?  3 goals conceded against Newcastle and Bournemouth. Far from it. 

17 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Solid?  3 goals conceded against Newcastle and Bournemouth. Far from it. 

I mean generally we look better and more organised. Under Bilic we were constantly in a state of chaos at the back. Hart didn't help either.