rooster59

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, charmonman said:

25 plus years ago when I was this guys age in Pattaya I would have found far more pleasurable ways of spending my time at 4:30am. Kind of feel a bit sorry for these young losers these days

Not everyone is smitten with the  ladyboys of Walking street.

Two things I take away form this;

1. Head wounds produce a lot of blood giving a lovely dramatic flair to the event.

2, Algerian man should take this as a lesson not to succumb to the western ways of wanton lust and the consumption of alcohol. 

27 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Which guy?

The British man or the Algerian.

You think any of the two is free of racist ideas because of nationality or religion?

I have no idea, I don't have all the facts.

I was commenting on Cadilo's assumption that the "guy was drunk and a racist"

17 minutes ago, balo said:

Was he a real Brit ? 

Or a Sears Brit?

(Is that a real poncho . . . I mean
Is that a Mexican poncho or is that a Sears poncho?
Hmmm . . . no foolin' . . . )

--Frank Zappa, "Camarillo Brillo"

Is it time finally to list Brits among Pattaya's many dangers to tourists?

All over the world are guys who become totally different characters after consuming the falling down water.

Worked with a couple who in the office were the nicest guys you could meet, but, on a night out you could actually watch the face changes and see the aggression start to build. After a couple of nights of it people started making excuses not to go simply because it was sure to ruin a good night out.

12 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

You have probably come to the wrong place then....:smile:

no im in the right place,  im enjoying all my home comforts here in Thailand  and the brit in question and properly yourself in the past are or have been in police custody. :smile:

3 minutes ago, catman20 said:

no im in the right place,  im enjoying all my home comforts here in Thailand  and the brit in question and properly yourself in the past are or have been in police custody. :smile:

A "properly" wild assumption....:saai:

Nonsense really trying to comment on whose fault this was with such limited information.

The Brit could have launched an unprovoked attack, the Algerian could have made comments to him in passing whilst showing off with a big group, it's all be done before.

Who knows??? we can all guess, but it doesn't make it true.

Also, nothing new about drunken Brits or drunken Muslims in Walking Street, Pattaya fighting at 4.30am in the morning.

Close Walking street at 2am.       long time ago the general trend was..7pm--out to eat an evening meal,     10pm a go go bar for a drink,   11-30 pm visit a cabaret show in Pattaya Land 1-2-3.   then to Marine disco until 2am.     enough time for all to enjoy.   For what reason do anyone want to be in walking street at 4-30 am.......

Pattaya City and the R-Thai police,  close walking street at 2am.  (just saying)     

Edited by ginjag

3 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Ghad - tried using Google translate on the Siam Chon article. 
The headline "(มีคลิป) หนุ่มอังกฤษเมาโชว์นักเลงหาเรื่องทำร้ายร่างกายหนุ่มแอลจีเลียเจ็บ" becomes "(With clips) Young England drunk show gangster <deleted> young licking lick" !

Which would give a whole different outlook on the story. 

It's not really 'gangster', more like ruffian, hoodlum. A better translation might be something along the lines of, "Young, drunk Englishman treats Algerian ruffian looking for trouble to a beating". 

7 minutes ago, ginjag said:

Close Walking street at 2am.       long time ago the general trend was..7pm--out to eat an evening meal,     10pm a go go bar for a drink,   11-30 pm visit a cabaret show in Pattaya Land 1-2-3.   then to Marine disco until 2am.     enough time for all to enjoy.   For what reason do anyone want to be in walking street at 4-30 am.......

Pattaya City and the R-Thai police,  close walking street at 2am.  (just saying)     

I'm more likely to see 4:30 AM waking up in the morning than going to bed at night, but even I'm not in favor of taking that away from tourists who work 50 weeks a year to bust loose on those 2 week, snot slinging, commode hugging adventures.

My solution is simpler.  The wee hours are for sleeping.  In fact, I enjoy getting up and around before the crowds a lot more than I ever enjoyed staying up with them.

32 minutes ago, ginjag said:

Buzz off with all them rules, man. Let tourists enjoy themselves. Many lead such miserable lives back home and most of their year is spent dreaming about vacationing in Pattaya.

3 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

Buzz off with all them rules, man. Let tourists enjoy themselves. Many lead such miserable lives back home and most of their year is spent dreaming about vacationing in Pattaya.

most of their year is spent dreaming about vacationing in Pattaya.

Never a truer word written. Back when I was a much younger man, I never went back to the hotel till after daylight came.

Just now, JSixpack said:

Most of this type are miserable and act the same AT HOME......And these types do not dream  because they are more than likely too drunk to dream........ they get out of bed at NOON......you say this is enjoying   ?????--re-cap  you are saying let everything stay open  with no control.   Look if you shower and go out to enjoy in the evening from 7pm,   nine and a half hours later you think everyone needs to be out until 4-30am, to enjoy  ???

41 minutes ago, ginjag said:

How incredibly boring!

3 minutes ago, ginjag said:

Most of this type are miserable and act the same AT HOME......And these types do not dream  because they are more than likely too drunk to dream........ they get out of bed at NOON......you say this is enjoying   ?????--re-cap  you are saying let everything stay open  with no control.   Look if you shower and go out to enjoy in the evening from 7pm,   nine and a half hours later you think everyone needs to be out until 4-30am, to enjoy  ???

You live in Udon Thani. How much actual experience do you have of Pattaya to be an expert on it?

When I was going to bed after dawn I'd hope to be waking up a lot later than noon.

BTW, Walking St didn't even really get going till after 2 am, when you were tucked up in bed. 4.30 am was pretty good.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

How incredibly boring!

Your version  ??    38 years here and done all that,  BUT  out at 7pm and having a great evening and later finish of with a bang----hanging around in the streets until 5am     pisse#  you think healthy---I think most drunken problems occur 

1 minute ago, ginjag said:

Oh, it's the same with Las Vegas. Open 24/7 and many a workin' stiff's dream vacation. I don't gamble but many people do--up to them how they enjoy themselves.

Nobody said anything about "no control." Straw man arguments don't advance your case.

6 minutes ago, ginjag said:

Your version  ??    38 years here and done all that,  BUT  out at 7pm and having a great evening and later finish of with a bang----hanging around in the streets until 5am     pisse#  you think healthy---I think most drunken problems occur 

Perhaps you are now just a boring old fart and your fun days are now in the distant past...You should take up ....love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif.b56f55e1eed3f1abf4d1fb75fff982d4.gif.....It may work wonders....:stoner:

56 minutes ago, ginjag said:

maybe your general trend. Marine at 2am. There will be you, the bar staff and the DJ. 

People like to go to marine around 3-4am and then onto insomnia or Jp bar. Not everyone likes an early night......well apart from the geriatrics on here.